Pain in the jaw

louissumler 1 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 2, 2018 Last seen - Aug 2, 2018 at 07:35 AM - Latest reply:  seemam
- Aug 9, 2018 at 01:32 AM
Hello,
I got hit in the jaw about 6 hours ago and ever since it has felt unusual. My bite feels misaligned although I'm not in a significant amount of pain. It hurts to clench teeth to the point that it isn't possible. It also hurts to open my mouth all the way and almost seems to move diagonally when I do. However, I can speak just fine and it hardly hurts at all when my jaw is relaxed. It just pains a little. Is this something I should be concerned about or should I consult general dentistry services in Edmonton ( http://www.rootsonwhytedental.com/services/general-dentistry/ ) soon?
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Thank you
"lousier hi Why are you feeling pain, dear? I have listened that it also one of the symptoms of pregnancy. You should check it in your home from the strip. If you noticed that the red lines then you are pregnant dear. sometimes we felt this pain. but it can be cured at all. Well, I want to inform that will you come to the upcoming event that is coming soon. I am so excited about it. there all the professional doctors will come. Especially Anastasia. I m a big fan of her. she will also come. You should also come to this event dear. hurry up if you have booked your seat. Then book it right now. because all the event is coming soon hurry up dear

"
Respond to seemam