Worst Experienced

Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
- Aug 2, 2018 at 02:23 PM - Latest reply:  MaryJones998
- Aug 19, 2018 at 10:26 AM
Hello ladies! How are you doing? I hope everyone doing fine. Today I am going to share with you my cousin bad experienced with lotus clinic. She was looking forward to surrogacy. She tries to make contact with lotus clinic. She emailed them her reports and asked them for procedure and policies. She emailed them 5 times. But the clinic didn't respond her not even a single email. Now she is searching for other clinics. In Ukraine, there are clinics available which have professional behavior. I hope she will find a better one. I suggest you guys be careful where you are going to choose a clinic. Best wishes to all. God bless you.
See more 

Your reply

33 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Aug 15, 2018 at 03:37 PM
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for you. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to the trustworthy clinic. I had a fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went to the matchless clinic. Now I have a baby. It feels really great. Best of luck.

Thank you, jeny288 1

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 0 users this month

Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Last seen
August 21, 2018
- Aug 18, 2018 at 02:50 AM
Hi Jeny, hope you are doing well. I lost my child while i was pregnant by falling from stairs. Later due to endometriosis I was not able to conceive. I even tried IVF twice but it didnt worked for me. I also contacted this clinic L***s and had worst experience of my life. I then switched to another clinic. I am very much satisfied now and am searching for surrogate to start my journey.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Last seen
August 21, 2018
- Aug 3, 2018 at 04:38 PM
Thank you
Hi,hope your cousin is doing well.I am angry about the hypocrisy of such clinics.Rather then helping people out they leave them stranded.I am infertile too.I had been TTC for years before being diagnosed as infertile,I had 2 miscarriages also.A friend of mine suggested me A clinic In Ukraine l***s.I emailed them and inquired them about details regarding surrogacy and expenses.They replied me back on my first email,But after that they didnt bothered to reply me back.I mailed them for couple of weeks.I called them and too my shock they didnt answer it.After couple days they said to visit them in ukraine.I told them I am in York,UK and cant visit them so share some information with me so that i can make my mind about it.But they completely rejected and were very rude with me.I would say they are completely unprofessional and have incompetent staff.I would never recommend them to anybody.
Respond to katherine582
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 20, 2018
- Aug 3, 2018 at 05:47 PM
Thank you
Hey Evie, hope you and your cousin are doing well. Oh this is so unfortunate. I feel so bad for your cousin. I know how painful it is to deal such attitude from clinics. I am a victim of the same clinic. I have been TTC from 10 years. A friend suggested me to contact this clinic L***s. Though I live in Ireland still I agreed. Schengen Visa process is very flexible so I was very relieved. I emailed them and got no response at all. I kept emailing them for weeks. Then I called them on the number given on their website. They said that they will get back to me. Its been 2 week to that call and I haven't heard of them anything yet. They have a very unprofessional and irresponsible staff.
Registration date
Sunday April 15, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 17, 2018 at 05:11 PM
Hi dear. I hope you will be doing good in your life. Many people have gone through the same situation. Infertility is really a curse. It is the worst experience one has to face in his lifetime. Such a response from Lotus clinic is not a new thing. They have been doing this for a long time. They are looting peoples money and time. It is really a disgrace for those people. They are ruining their own image. One of my friend also face the same thing. It broke her a lot. She was just sad and lose all her hope. It felt so bad to see her like that. So please stay safe from such scammers. They can do nothing for you. They can only increase your headaches and tension. All my best wishes are with all of you. Best of luck!
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Sunday July 15, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 12:29 AM
Thank you
Oh I am so sorry to hear that dear. Thats really sad. I can feel your cusin pain. I am heartbroken too and had been crying the entire day. I have been TTC for years but nothing worked. I convinced my husband to try surrogacy once though he wanted to go for adopted. I was not convinced for adopted as I was an adopted child and I have seen that deprivation in my parents' eyes of not having a biological child. My husband agreed and we started looking for clinics. A colleague suggested me L***s clinic in Ukraine. Though we live in Ireland but we agree to try Ukraine clinic. We though to get info and finalize things from Ireland. We planned to visit afterwards to start our process. So we email them to share their surrogacy plans and expense details. Its been weeks now and they didnt bothered to reply. I am so shattered and dishearten, how can they be this unprofessional.
Respond to grannada
Thank you
hey Evie779!!! that's so sad. I am feeling bad for you. this has happened to me several times. they made me disheart. I lost courage many times. but my sister encourages me. she always says it's not their fault. it's your mistake. you people become fully dependent on them. you should take steps rather than leaving yourself at their mercy. don't be panic and sad. the world is full of clinics. go outside and look for another clinic. hugs for you.
Respond to geminisim
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 09:43 AM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is never easy for a woman. A woman always wanted to be a mother. I was one of them. I was infertile due to unknown reason. I wanted to be a mother badly. But I think it was not in my fate. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to a clinic in Europe. The clinic provided me with a healthy surrogate. I have a baby now. I am so happy that I chose it. It was the best clinic. I think you should also give it a try.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 10:55 AM
Thank you
Hey. It is sad. They are so fake. They need to stop this. I hope you are fine now. Infertility is hard to cope up with. My friend was an infertile woman. SHe wanted to be a mother badly. But she was not so fortunate. in the end, she decided to go for surrogacy. She went to a clinic in Europe. They also provided them with a surrogate. They have a baby now. I am so happy for them. They are living a happy life.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Friday July 27, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Thank you
it's really sad to hear about your cousin sister. Indeed they are not working good. I faced the same problem from their end as well. So it's better not to think about them again. You should keep focusing on other clinics. There are many good clinics you can consult your problem. Infertility is causing so many problems so you have to try other clinics as well. Look i was doing the same when i was facing this issue. Though i am currently facing the issue. i found a clinic based in Ukraine. I don't remember it's name. But the thing matter is they are producing good results. Hope for the best and don't lose hope.
Respond to AmeliaJohn
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Thank you
Hey, Evie, I hope you are doing good. This is really unbelievable! I cant believe anyone can be so crass as to dealing with peoples lives. Fertility clinics are supposed to be responsible for everything. Lately I have seen so many negative comments about the clinic, I am wondering how the hell have they got high ratings. It is sad because most of the people who contact these clinics are infertility patients and these patients are extremely sensitive. You have to deal with them with kindness. I am glad you decided to share your experience. This way people will be aware of it. However, my advice to you would be too not give up! There are many good clinics that you should be contacting. I myself had a similar experience with a****s clinic, however,I didn't stop searching. Now I am getting my surrogacy process done and I am so excited about it. Good luck to you.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 01:05 PM
Thank you
"Hello. How are you all? I hope You all are fine. I pretty much depressed these days. Don't know what to do. The reason is I'm facing infertility.
My friend's sister recommended me. To go to London to the clinic in Europe. And go through surrogacy. I wanted to become a surrogate mom. But writing everything here. I want your advice. I researched for the clinic. the clinic is well reputed. They have the best men at work. Best communication skill. They treat your problem as their own problem. "
Respond to stelladeena
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- Aug 4, 2018 at 01:10 PM
Thank you
oh God! had been going through the same scenario. visited adnois clinic in Ukraine 4 months back and honestly had the worst experience with them. it seems so bad even thinking about it that me and my husband waste so much money and time on a very unrated clinic. it was the worst experience ever! never visiting again.
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 18, 2018
- Aug 18, 2018 at 12:44 PM
Hey Rosie. I hope you are okay. When I read your reply I couldn't help reply to it. Its because I relate to your reply on so many levels. This happened to me too. And not just me, they did it to a friend of mine as well. I can't believe this. At first, I thought we were the only people who experienced this. But now I realize I was wrong. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this clinic. It is so sad to know that they have been adding to peoples misery like that. Our lives have already been cruel to us. Did you find a better clinic though? I want to know because my friend is still struggling. I hope you reply soon. Thanks for this.
Respond to rosiek1
Registration date
Monday July 9, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 01:56 AM
Thank you
Hello Evie, trust you are doing admirably. Goodness this is so shocking. I feel so terrible for your cousin. I know that it is so excruciating to arrangement such state of mind from facilities. I am a casualty of a similar facility. I have been TTC from 5 years. A companion recommended me to contact this center L***s. Despite the fact that I live in Germany still I concurred. Their Visa process is exceptionally adaptable so I was extremely assuaged. I messaged them and got no reaction by any means. I continued messaging them for quite a long time. At that point I called them on the number given on their site. They said that they will hit me up. Its been multi week to that call and I haven't known about them anything yet. They have an extremely amateurish and unreliable staff.
Respond to Saucy68
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 02:36 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are doing well. Really sorry to hear about the incident. I am sure it must have been agonizing for you and your cousin. It is upsetting that the clinics are behaving in such a manner. They have a responsibility towards their clients. When I went through a similar situation I decided that I had to apply a strategy. I started searching for clinics that had a high success rate. The clinic I chose I made sure that the doctors were experienced and knew what they were doing. These things matter a lot! Once I found these two things in a clinic I contacted them. My experience so far is going amazing. They double check everything to avoid any error. Fertility treatments are expensive and lengthy and this is the attitude that is needed. So far I am really satisfied. My suggestion to your cousin would be to keep searching until she finds a good clinic as well.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 09:23 AM
Thank you
Hello dear! This is really sad to know what happened to your cousin. I hope she is doing great. I know this stage must be hard for her. I had to go through this stage as well in my mid-thirties. I pray that she gets what she deserves. Every woman has a right to become a mother. Sometimes it is not in our hands. May God have mercy on her. This is brave of you to share us the experience. I am a mother of three children now. I pray that she gets this opportunity of becoming a mother one day. I had my pregnancy done at a well-known clinic in Europe too. I had a very good experience and eventually good results! I wish you the best of luck with it.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 10:08 AM
Thank you
Hello everyone. I want to share my worst experince here. I also want to warn every couple out there. Please guys who ever is infertile and is looking for a clinic beware! Please do not go to this clinic L***S. It is one of the worst clinic ever. They are seriously fraud. Just they are making money from people. They are seriously fraud please do believe me. I went to that clinic for my own treatment. First 3 visits there was no doctor available. After that, when i met the doctor he was not trained at all. They gave me a day for my treatment. I gave them alot of money for my treatment but it didnt work. I still have no baby. It is because of that stupid doctor carelessness. He didnt do the treatment well. They are not even returning the money. I have also heard many bad reviews about them.
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 10, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Thank you
Hi Evie! How are you? Hope you are in good health. First of all I would like to say that I am sorry to hear about your infertility. I know it is a very heavy burden to bear and you might feel hopeless at times but keep your head up and keep moving forward. I am also infertile and just like you I also relied on infertility treatments and for that purpose I tried contacting L***S clinic. I had high hopes from them before I contacted them but I never got any reply back from them. I went as far as to call them but they only speak Ukrainian. I recommend you go for some other clinic.
Respond to Oliviasmit
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 11:55 AM
Thank you
hey. oh God. I had the same experience like you! I thought I was the only one but its with you too. me and my husband went to lotus clinic and returned back very very unsatisfied. dint feel good at all and I think the situation got more worse than it was actually. never visiting again. and honestly choosing the clinic is a very sensitive matter.
Respond to rosiek1
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 12:51 PM
Thank you
Hello, I hope you are doing good. Which looks quite an odd thing after what you are being through. I am so sorry about this. You are one of the victims of this clinic. I have heard a lot of things about them. They have been a pain in the ass for so many people. Please pardon my language. Though this is what they deserve. I am glad I got rid of them at the right time. If it wasn't for this excellent clinic in Europe. I would not have been a mother today. So, I suggest your cousin should do the same. I am sure she will find a reliable clinic. A clinic that will value her.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 18, 2018
- Aug 6, 2018 at 02:20 PM
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are doing alright. I'm so sorry that you had to go through this. Like just dealing with infertility wasn't hard enough. These people are heartless. You did not deserve to be treated this way. you are not alone. I heard about this fro ma couple of people/ But I did not know exactly how many people were affected. I'm glad they all are speaking up about this. This issue needed to be addressed. Thank you for this. Hope it helps others.
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Last seen
August 21, 2018
- Aug 18, 2018 at 11:19 AM
Hi mistygray, hope you are doing well. I am also a victim of L***s clinic. You are so right it is the need of hour that we speak up against such inhumane clinics who have no respect for patients. Infertility is already hard enough to bear. I had faced 2 failed IVF attempts and a failed marriage. I gather all my courage to marry again and start my treatment. And this clinic has no ethics to treat such patients who are already hurt. Thankfully I have found a reliable clinic and I am searching my surrogate now.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
- Aug 7, 2018 at 03:34 AM
Thank you
Oh dear! I'm supportive of your stance. Yeah? I agree. That's really irresponsible. I'd definitely agree with you. You're not alone who have faced this issue. So, yeah! That's how it goes! Tell her to remain strong! Ignore this bad experience. I'm personally having my own process at another center in Kiev. So, yeah! I've heard of Lotus center negative reviews from other patients already. So, didn't bother going to them already...
Registration date
Sunday April 15, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
- Aug 16, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Hi dear. I hope you will be fine. I am sorry about what you had to go through with that clinic. It is really a bad experience. These type of clinics are too much irresponsible in their acts. They are there only for looting your money and wasting your time. They have nothing to offer to you except betrayal and scams. I myself went through the same thing. Firstly I was sad about my infertility and then this clinic gave me a lot of pain. I wasted a lot of time on this useless clinic. It was really sad and disturbing for me. I suggest all others to please be safe from such scammers. Best of luck.
Respond to SashaMarcus
1 2 Next