Amazing experience

Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 02:42 PM - Latest reply: sarah.franklin 24 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 28, 2018 at 12:49 PM
Hey, guys. I hope you're all okay. This is an appreciation post. It's for a clinic, that I went to. I had an amazing experience with them. They helped me out so much. I can't appreciate them enough. They fulfilled my dream. I became a mother. They helped me undergo surrogacy. Which was a lovely decision? It was an amazing experience. They had wonderful people as their staff members. The doctors were excellent. I feel blessed to have visited them.
See more 

Your reply

27 replies

shades1 15 Posts Sunday April 15, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 03:44 PM
Thank you
Hi dear. I am sorry that you have to face infertility. I know that you had to face a bad time. Infertility is the worst experience ever. I have gone through the same time. It was really hard for me to go through all that. But thanks to surrogacy. It really helped me a lot in all this. One of my friend suggested me a clinic. It was really a good experience. The staff was too cooperative with me and helped me a lot in my surrogacy journey. It was the best experience of mine. I am glad that you also chose the best for you. Surrogacy is really a blessing for couples like us who can't conceive. No doubt infertility is a curse. But thanks to such treatments. They are really helpful for couples like us. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Best of luck!
Respond to shades1
littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen - Aug 9, 2018 at 11:03 PM
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. Surrogacy is really a blessing. It is amazing for infertile couples. There is a clinic in Kiev, Ukraine. They have a really low-cost plan for it. I think you should visit them. They are also having an opening event in London on 18-19 August. I think they would be right for your needs. They handled my surrogacy program perfectly. Those guys are really amazing. I hope all goes well for you. Take care. God bless.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
Thank you
hello Avaa81 !!! that’s good. I am also searching for a clinic. But not found yet. Where you did your treatment? I am searching about 2 3 years. But not found anyone whom I can trust. Whom that I consider best for me. Lucky guys are those who found best for themselves. I mailed Ad**s. but they don’t take it seriously. Infertility is such a matter that should be resolved as soon as possible. Otherwise, it becomes too late to cope with it. I don’t understand the reason behind unexplained infertility. What it is and how people caught in it? anyways I will try to find out the best answer. For this time wish you all the best for your future.
Respond to nainy12
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 06:43 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you're well. Congratulations to you! I am sure it must have been so exciting. It is really nice to hear good reviews about a clinic. I am visiting them as well and they truly are amazing. So far everything is being done in a very systematic manner. They make sure that no error is being created. Everything is double checked with me. It is really hard to find a clinic that is this sincere. I remember when I first visited them and they were so nice to us. They listened to my story! They all were ready to answer all my questions. The first trip to the clinic was also free! So for them gaining the trust of clients always comes first. Good luck to all those planning to visit them.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 08:20 AM
Thank you
Glad things are working out for you. I'm personally also undergoing the process sooner at a center abroad. So, yeah! Stay blessed! Thanks for sharing! I've already waited around 6 years as a TTC. Now, we have decided to undergo IVF. Just need things to work for me. Anyway! We will try surrogacy if it doesn't work. Anyway! Congrats to you. Glad for you here. :)
Respond to SashaMarcus
shamzo 5 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 09:34 AM
Thank you
Avaa81! yes, I am fine! I am so happy to read your post. It is the good post to appreciate the infertile couple, who are suffering badly from infertility? I like your spirit because you are successful in taking the good decision for yourself. I am also infertile and had the same experienced like you. Yes! I had also good experience with a clinic. I had faced a very bad time due to depression and disappointment. It is all due to infertility. I was totally changed into a corpse from the happy person. Then my good friend finds the best solution for me. She takes me to Europe. There was a clinic which is amazing. They treat me very well. They take out my treatment through surrogacy. They process my treatment with advanced knowledge. Surrogacy proved best for me because of that clinic. Now I have three kids from surrogacy. I also advise infertile couples to find the best way for them. They should go to that clinic. WISH THEM GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST ON THEIR WAY!!!!
Respond to shamzo
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 10:25 AM
Thank you
Hi there, I am very happy for you. You are really lucky to get there without any bumps in the road. Unfortunately for me things didnt go that smooth. I had heard about this clinic a lot and I wanted to give them a try but it was the most frustrating experience of my life. L***s which I chose for my surrogacy program was a total scam. I tried to make some contact with them. I emailed them listing all my questions and queries and asking them to consider my case. There was no reply. I tried once again and again in a hope to get a response which I did not receive ever. Then I tried via phone but they were still inaccessible. It was like banging your head against a wall where you get no response. I learnt my lesson of doing proper research before I select a clinic. It was an experience that had left me disappointed for so log. Thankfully I am over it now!
Respond to ClaraMatt
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 10:38 AM
Thank you
Hi. I am so happy for you. I hope you will stay blessed. There are some clinics in the world that are appreciated. Well, surrogacy is a blessing. Many people are opting for it. It is a great process. I have faced infertility for so long. I wanted to be a mother. I faced it for 10 years. It was not in my fate. I decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby now. I am a happy mother. I have no more worries.
Respond to stacyben
dakota1234 12 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 10:56 AM
Thank you
Hey, Hope you are well. I can understand what you have been through. It's for sure a struggle for the infertile people. This isn't easy to cope up. Infertility is a terrible thing that can happen to women. They suffer a lot and face a lot of consequences. More power to the women who are facing it with courage. I believe facing it is the only way. There are several treatments for infertility. And as you talked about one clinic that you visited, Treatments like IUI people usually fail. The most advanced and better procedure i believe is Surrogacy. I must appreciate your decision. I hope that you stay strong. When i was diagnosed with infertility i went to a good clinic too. It was amazing and i had a great experience with them. I recommend you including everyone to visit them.
Respond to dakota1234
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 10:59 AM
Thank you
Hello. I am so happy for you. It is a great news. I hope that people will choose them. My friend was infertile. She wanted to be a mother badly. But it was not in her fate. She was so devastated. She faced it for 7 years. In the end, she chose surrogacy. She has a baby now. I am so happy for her. Surrogacy is a blessing. I am so happy to choose it. It is a great way to have babies.
Respond to emily001
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 11:01 AM
Thank you
Hye there Dear. How are you doing? I hope it's all great. I am really happy to hear from you. This seems very good. I am so happy to see you happy. This warms my heart. Because I have gone through it all. Infertility is harsh. However getting over it is a big thing. Finally getting what you want. The success feels amazing. I wish you good luck in the future too. Take care and lots o love. prayers too for you.
Respond to MaryJones998
satasha 1 Posts Friday August 10, 2018Registration date August 10, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 11:28 AM
Thank you
hello there. hope you are fine. I'm so glad. congratulations. at least you got a baby. I'm someone who is struggling to cope up. I have suffered a car accident. I'm so hurt. but I'm trying my best. my husband recently. contact at a really good clinic in Ukraine. they cleared all our doubts. we will soon go for surrogacy too. this was such an inspiration for us. lots o love. stay blessed. prayers needed. bye.
Respond to satasha
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Thank you
It feels so good. I mean reading positive stories. It just gives you so much positivity. I am really happy for you. I pray everyone gets the same fate. Being a mothers makes you complete. Thanks to these treatments. Now everyone can become a mother. In fact, I opted for one such treatment as well. I would like to take this opportunity too. To thank the clinic that helped. It was an amazing clinic too. It is situated in Europe. I had to travel. Though it was all worth doing it.
Respond to Hannahdrake
stelladeena 16 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 10, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are fine. Surrogacy is a great process. I don't know why but infertility is becoming common nowadays. I am so happy for you that you find it successful for you. You went to a wonderful place. Infertility is hard to overcome. I had PCOS and I was diagnosed with it when I was 19. I wanted to be a mother. But no luck. In the end, I went for surrogacy. I have a baby now. People should give a try. It is like a blessing. I hope this would help others.
Respond to stelladeena
shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 09:30 AM
Thank you
A few clinics like The clinic in Europe is likewise giving the best administrations and services. I appreciate your decision of choosing that clinic. My friend had her treatment at this clinic and she is fully satisfied t You should go there. I am confident you will be satisfied with them. Yes, dear, it is true that this clinic is the only clinic in Europe which can eliminate the curse of infertility from the world If people were aware of these techniques.
Respond to shenny13
katealan123 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Thank you
Hello, its good to know that you got your infertility treatment from one of the best clinics. In present time where infertility has become adversity, so it's difficult to get treatment from the best clinic. You are lucky that you don’t face a problem while searching for the professional clinic. My sister had done her surrogacy from one of the well-known clinics in Europe. The provided guaranteed result and their staff were very helping. They provided her with all support as one needed during this process. I know surrogacy is a great method for infertility but choosing the best clinic is very difficult to step in the whole process. So yeah my sister got a splendid result. She has a beautiful little angel. And in the next few months, her angel will become 1years. Thank you for sharing your experience. It will help other infertile while choosing a clinic.
Respond to katealan123
sarah.franklin 24 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:19 PM
Thank you
Hi. How are you? I got my IVF treatment from the clinic in Europe. It was the best experience. I was afraid. But the doctors and staff were so professional. They encouraged me a lot. I am enjoying my life with my daughter. I am very satisfied now. every couple who are facing infertility should contact them too.
Respond to sarah.franklin
shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:37 AM
Thank you
I think surrogacy is the best technique for infertile couples because the prediction rate of surrogacy is much better than other techniques. And one word for surrogates ...that they are angels. I had the best experience with a clinic in Europe I went there because in an accident I got miscarriage I decided with my husband to go for surrogacy because I cannot conceive.
Respond to shenny13
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 10:37 AM
Thank you
Success stories and good experience encourages a lot. I hope your post will help and encourage a lot of couples. Many ladies are facing infertility these days. Some are hoping best. Some are in stress. But I must say everyone don't lose hope. There is always a light at the end of a dark cave. All you need is to keep walking. Staying still and stressing out is not the solution. Science is very advanced now. Infertility is being treated at many clinics worldwide. The world is well aware of this now. May you get all the happiness of the world. May the odds are in your favor. Good luck.
Respond to kayakati
shenny13 34 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 10:54 AM
Thank you
A few clinics like the clinic in Europe is likewise giving the best administrations and services. I appreciate your decision of choosing that clinic. My friend had her treatment at this clinic and she is fully satisfied you should go there. I had a bad accident, after that, I got a miscarriage due to some injuries I am not able to conceive that why I have chosen surrogacy.
Respond to shenny13
1 2 Next