-
Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hey all. I have been considering many alternatives for treating my infertilty. But nothing is working for me. My every program gets fail. I don't know how to cope myself in this condition. I hope everything gets better. I don't know what fate has decided for me. I had a severe accident when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I lost my unborn child. I was near to death. I stayed in the hospital for more than 5 months. Losing my baby was difficult for me. But not getting pregnant again is killing me inside. I don't know how to treat myself. My loved ones are around me. But I don't know for how much time. I can't face all these things alone. Can I go for adoption? Or should I keep trying? Help me, please.

24 replies

Registration date
Monday March 12, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hello! I'm sorry you're going through this. It really is a tough time, I'm sure! Infertility has affected so many people. I wish it didn't have to exist. I think you should try visiting fertility clinics. IVF or surrogacy are good treatments. They'll surely help you out. Surrogacy has a more reliable outcome. I would suggest that more. But obviously whichever you prefer is ultimately important. There are great clinics in Europe. Budget-friendly too. Good luck!
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

I am really sorry to read about the horrible incident. I am sure this must have been so hard for you! However, don't worry I am sure things will get better. If you want to have a child that is genetically connected to you then opt for IVF. Otherwise, you can consider adoption as well. It is really a personal choice. My suggestion to you would be to visit a doctor and ask them about your condition and that if assisted treatments could be of any help. Good luck to you.
Registration date
Monday January 21, 2019
Status
Last seen
February 8, 2019

Hi Ivana! I know how hard this must be for you. It seems like the end of the world, but it isn't. There are many options left for you on the table. Treatments like IVF, IUI and Surrogacy will be able to help you out. But you really need to find a good clinic with high success rate if you want to make it successful. Good luck!
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I am really sorry to hear about your loss. I can understand how hard this must be for you. However, honestly speaking dont lose hope. I think your first step should be visiting a good RE. Someone who would be able to help you out. Previously, all my cycles failed for us. I was really upset and didn't know what to do. However, after my last cycle failed we stopped visiting the clinic. I felt like there was something wrong with them and not us. After taking a break we visited another doctor. We researched them first. It was really interesting to compare them with the previous clinic. They were much more professional and experienced. I am really hoping for the best now. Good luck to you.
1 2