Surrogacy

shamzo - Aug 14, 2018 at 10:59 AM - Latest reply:  mistygray
- Oct 14, 2018 at 03:20 PM
HELLO there! I hope you all are fine. I like this forum and its posts. I learned a lot about infertility issues from this forum. Now I decide to share my surrogacy story here. I want to start the new topic on surrogacy. Unfortunately, I am infertile and it is difficult to cope with this curse. Despite this worst situation, there are many alternatives are present through which we can defeat this problem. For me, Surrogacy is top of the list for solving this problem. So, my story is related to surrogacy and beautiful journeys by taking this treatment. I went to the clinic in Europe with my husband. There I feel so comfortable because of the affection and attention of that staff. With their full support, all went very well. Our surrogate mother was very kind to us. We find her very easily because that clinic has a proper database to find the surrogate mothers for an infertile couple. They also provide egg and sperms, donors. They provide full facilities and their labs are also very good. They have capable staff. By their efforts my surrogacy complete successfully. Now I am a mother of the 3-year daughter. I also recommend to the infertile couple who read this post to go at this clinic. Definitely, you will get 100% positive results. BEST OF LUCK!
See more 

Your reply

34 replies

Monika966 58 Posts Saturday March 17, 2018Registration date August 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 12:36 PM
Thank you
Surrogacy has been a good thing for me after all.I read about surrogacy alot.I heard people talking about it mostly on the forums or on different social platforms.
I had hystrestomy cancer.I am cancer free but i can't be a mom anymore.I was ver upset and stressed.But my husband was there to support me.He assured me that he will do everything to have us a baby.
So we came to know about surrogacy.Firstly we both searched about surrogacy we understood every aspect of surrogacy.Than we moved to Europe from Japan.Japan has banned surrogacy totally so we moved.We stayed in Europe for 4 months and consulted some clinics too.
but due to several reasons my husband was not very satisfied. We heard from many people about many clincis. We contacted a clinic and than the clinic started our journey of surrogacy.
Now the surrogate mother is pregnant with our twin daughters.We are very excited to have our own babies now.
Respond to Monika966
ameliabrown 32 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 20, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 02:20 PM
Thank you
Hi Shamzo, hope you are doing well. I am so glad to read your story. Thats a great news. Your story is so motivating. I was feeling very low right now. Infact I was very much depressed. I am an infertile too . Its been 10 years that I am TTC but nothing worked. I convinced my husband to try gestational surrogacy. And we contacted L***s clinic on a friends recommendation. Its been 5 weeks that I am emailing them on daily basis. They didnt bother to reply at all. I even called them today but their response was quite cold. I felt very devastated and shattered. Reading your post gave me courage to keep trying until I find a worthy clinic.
Respond to ameliabrown
Jenny.green 13 Posts Saturday July 28, 2018Registration date August 21, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 06:37 PM
Thank you
I hope you are doing good Shamzo. Congratulations! this is a great news dear. I am so happy for you. I wish you all the best for your family life. I am also an infertile. I have tried IVF twice. But to my bad luck it failed. Even my husband divorced me afterwards. I am remarried now. To make this marriage work I want to have a baby asap. Like you my last resort is surrogacy. I did try to get information and expense detail from L***s clinic. But they seem to be very irresponsible and unprofessional. So I have decided never to contact them again.I am searching a reliable clinic to start my journey.
Respond to Jenny.green
Thank you
hey shamzo. it's our great pleasure. you know lots of efforts are required to raise up this forum. say thanks to all those professional and expert ladies who are here. well, surrogacy has been spread as a fire in the jungle. now people are mature enough to make decisions for themselves. they know what is good and what is bad for their health. yeah, we cannot deny many clinics who are offering their remarkable services. they are doing just to remove ignorance. they want to spread awareness everywhere. always choose best for yourself before entering there. because it is the matter of your health. thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. it gives me pleasure.
Respond to hillorien
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 04:49 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. Congratulations to you on your daughters birth. I am sure that must be a really exciting moment for you. I have read really good reviews about the clinic one of the reasons why I have also opted for them. They are very professional at what they do. Everything is being done in a very systematic manner. At the start of the process, after I chose a package out of the 2, they invited me for a free meeting as well. This was really helpful! All my confusions were cleared out. Once the payment was made they started the process. We were informed about everything in the start as well. Things were also properly doubled checked with us. So far everything is going great. I can't wait for the final days to arrive. They are the most exciting ones.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
katherine582 13 Posts Friday August 3, 2018Registration date August 21, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 07:37 AM
Thank you
Shamzo,I hope you are in good health. Congratulations! ,I am so happy for you. I wish you all the best for your future life. I too am infertile. I had tried IVF twice,but it failed both times. Surrogacy is my last resort.In my search for clinic providing surrogacy treatment.I stumbled upon one,I did try to get information and expense detail from L***s clinic. But they seem to be very irresponsible and unprofessional. So I have decided never to contact them again.I am searching a reliable clinic to start my journey.
Respond to katherine582
jesicajan 11 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 07:45 AM
Thank you
Hello, Shamzo I hope you will be fine. I am sorry to hear that you are infertile too. But on the other hand, I am very happy that you have a daughter now. Yeah, you said it right. Surrogacy is top of the list. I am also infertile. I tried IVF 2 times without luck. It didn't work for me. You are so much lucky that you find the best clinic. When I go for surrogacy. I had a very bad experience with the clinic. Fortunately, I changed my clinic. They were extremely good. Just like you said. Now, I have a son. He is 2 years old. Thank you for sharing your story dear.
Respond to jesicajan
isbella48 35 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 07:46 AM
Thank you
hope you are doing fine.The age factor matters. If you conceive at that age there are many complications that come with it. You must consult the doctor about it. If he says it is ok then why not conceive naturally. Otherwise, surrogacy is a nice option as well. I have seen people taking advantage of it. And it has caused happiness to the poor depressed souls all along. In that, you won't have to conceive yourself. The child will be nourished in a surrogate mothers womb. You just have to wait. If you want to use your eggs.if you are confident that they are healthy you can use them. Otherwise, donor eggs can be used. Surrogacy can be used as last hope. Go to clinic found in Europe. Have a look at them. Such trustworthy clinics
Respond to isbella48
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 08:07 AM
Thank you
I am delighted after reading this. Thank you so much for sharing this. Yes, people need positivity. With so much negativity. Plus all the anxiety that comes with infertility. I remember I went all crazy. The doctors were so done with me. My husband took care of me, Though I can feel he was tired too. I also got in touch with a Europian clinic. It was great. The doctor made me believe that it was okay. I would be a mother. Well, he was right. I am a mother now. I had the chance to give birth too. They made me go IVF.
Respond to Hannahdrake
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 09:20 AM
Thank you
Hi. I am so happy for you. I think you have gone through alot. Infertility is hard to overcome. I think surrogacy is best to choose. I also have a baby through surrogacy. I was an infertile woman. I wanted to have a baby but it was not in my fate. In the end, I decided to go for surrogacy. I have a baby now. I am happy that I chose it. Surrogacy is a blessing. I have no more worries. I am happy with this decision. I hope this would help others too.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 09:33 AM
Thank you
Hello. Surrogacy is a blessing. I hope that you will be a mother soon. Infertility is hard to overcome. It's about a friend. She was infertile. She wanted to be a mother. But it was not in her fate. She decided to go for surrogacy. She went for it. She was blessed with a baby boy. This all period was very hard for her. She wanted to achieve it. She got what she wanted. I hope that this would help you.
Respond to emily001
Thank you
It's a very informative forum. You all shared your experiences. I learned a lot. My friend is suffering from infertility. As she married late 30 years ago. Her husband is quite young about 32 years. They both have very strong bounding. But unfortunately, they have to face infertility. I was really worried about her a lot. I will suggest her to join this forum. Its very good, I read your whole story. It's not a story, its a hope towards life. I am glad, I can guide my friend in a better way now. She will be amazed to read your story. Thanks for sharing your whole journey with us.
Respond to anabellee
cecemiller 18 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 12:22 PM
Thank you
Hello Shamzo, THis is a good news that you are a mother. You tried to help us. That's really sweet of you to think like this. Well, you are one great mother. I know infertility is really something unacceptable in our society. You should not think that you are alone in this. you had your support of a husband. You are very lucky. I wish you a healthy life. The great news is you surrogacy was successful. So happy for you. Keep yourself strong. You fought it rightly. My best regards.
Respond to cecemiller
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 01:07 PM
Thank you
Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope it all great. I am really happy to hear from you. really happy to hear that you had success. I have had surorgacy too. I knwo the joutney is not easy. I have had it too frfom ukrinae. The clinic was really great. Professional and kind staff. I wish you all out there to give the clinic a try. Lots o love for all of you. Take care of your selves. Be strong and positive. Prayers too for all of you.
Respond to MaryJones998
sidneywhite 77 Posts Thursday May 10, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 01:35 PM
Thank you
hello there, how are you? Hope you are enjoying good health. Thanks for sharing your experience. i am happy for you. Having a child is the biggest blessing. I am also an infertile. I am facing infertility from many years. The reason of my infertility is heart disease. My doctor suggested us to look for other options. we decided ti try surrogacy. A friend of mine recommended A****s clinic to us. we contacted them via email to inquire about treatment and packages. we sent them several emails but didn't get a response. It has been 40 days already. we also tried to contact them via phone but no one picked up the phone. What kind of services they have? If they are unable to communicate how can they do the treatment. We got disappointed. Please recommend a good clinic to us. TIA
Respond to sidneywhite
stelladeena 16 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 02:19 PM
Thank you
Hello, how are you? I hope you all are well. I heard all this and feel sad for you. There are up and down in every one life. But the great thing is when you don't lose the hope. I am very happy that you choose this. It is very helpful in completing the family. I read many stories about surrogacy. This might be hard for you in the start. I had my first surrogacy. Now I am the mother of a baby boy. Their procedure is safe. It is now growing. Hope this will help you all. Take care.
Respond to stelladeena
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 04:31 PM
Thank you
Hello there. There is a clinic in Ukraine. It is the best clinic. I always join them in their events. It's really a good news that they are going to arrange another event. I must suggest every infertile couple join them at their event. They will help you. They will treat you better as compared to others. they also provide surrogate mothers.they also provide donors.dates and venue will be announced soon on their website. I will go. I hope to see you all there.
Respond to aliceblake
Olivia_1990 18 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 09:12 AM
Thank you
Hey! I hope you are doing good. It felt so good to read your infertility story. Thank you so much for sharing this personal experience. It motivates us all. I am also going through infertility. It is a very painful experience. I lose hope almost every day. Luckily, my cousin suggested me to go for surrogacy. I read many posts and articles about surrogacy. I have become a bit hopeful now. I am visiting a clinic in Europe. They are very good with their service. I am so happy I across it. Their price is also reasonable. Can't with to share my story with you all.
Respond to Olivia_1990
jesicajan 11 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Thank you
Surrogacy is not that much hard, as we think of it. If you are planning for surrogacy. You should not let anyone change your mind. I had PCOS. And due to It, I was diagnosed infertile. I tried much infertile treatment. But nothing worked for me. My doctor suggested me a clinic. I went there they recommended me surrogacy. They had a group of surrogates. We selected a surrogate from that group. And now God has blessed me with twin daughters. I wish everyone very good luck. May you get what you want.
Respond to jesicajan
Olivia_29 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 17, 2018 at 05:52 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? . I hope everything is fine on your side now. I have heard a lot of things about surrogacy too. Hey there. Hope you are doing fine. I am so sorry to hear about your story. Hope you are dealing with everything just alright. It is just devastating what you are going through. But surrogate is the bets option to go for. It will help you out with your problems. And it will be easier. You will be able to have your own child through a surrogate. I think you should totally go for it. The process is lengthy and a bit expensive. But totally worth it. What is better than having your own child. You should consult your doctor on the surrogate clinics too. It will be really helpful. Best wishes for you. I hope everything turns out fine. Lots of prayers.
Respond to Olivia_29
1 2 Next