Trying to concieve

ailen78990 2 Posts Tuesday August 14, 2018Registration date August 15, 2018 Last seen - Aug 14, 2018 at 02:22 PM - Latest reply: mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen
- Oct 13, 2018 at 10:53 AM
Helow Buddies, How are you doing today. I am new here. I visit different Forums and watch post. But I found this forum is very helpful. I feel this is a right place to share my story. I am 32 years old and trying to conceive from last 2 years. Once I heard the clinic name Adonis. I found this place is trustworthy. But when I started my journey of IVF with it. They started playing with my feelings. They only take money. They have no humanity for us. They treated very badly with me and my partner. I have paid the advance but They did not bother about our dreams, our, and our money. Afterward, My partner has decided to leave my treatment and search for a trusted place. So please if anyone has experience of It and Please suggest me a better place. Thanks
See more 

Your reply

29 replies

Thank you
Hellow Everyone, Hope you are happy in your life. Some are like me who suffer from happiness. Well, Today I am here to tell you a great news. This news will create excitement for you. When I heard I did not control my feelings. Now I am also here to proceed with this news to you. yeah! There is an Event Gonna Held soon in London. This Event will bring a great solution to our problems. As we are facing natural parenting issues. Some of you are trying through IVF and Some of your Trying through surrogacy. Well, There will be some lucky draws. Maybe one of you become lucky couples. I am excited about this event. I have fully planned to attend this event with my partner.
Respond to ailen78990
Ivana44 17 Posts Friday June 15, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 12:18 PM
Thank you
Hy dear, I hope you are fine. It is most hurt feeling to know about the fakers. I am with you. I am happy that you are trying to overcome your infertility. It is a tough way to go. Just be happy. And don't let anyone steal your spark. This journey demands to continue your treatment. I believe that mental support is more necessary. A woman needs to fight the negativity first. I hope you and your partner lead a peaceful life. Consult a good doctor. Find a trustworthy clinic. There are good with bad ones. Try to keep your eyes open. Best of luck to you.
Respond to Ivana44
Isla66 6 Posts Friday August 10, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 12:40 PM
Thank you
Hey dear, I really felt sad about your experience. Don't be sad. Just enjoy what you have now. I know TTC journey is a difficult journey. You have to face a lot of problems. This is the time when you get to know who is real to you. I know there is not everyone good here. You have to observe carefully. I hope you try good alternatives. Seek a better place for yourself. I am sure you will get a trustworthy clinic. I think surrogacy would be best for you. Convince your husband for this. I hope all ends well. Best of luck to you dear.
Respond to Isla66
mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 12:57 PM
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are doing well. I'm really sorry to hear about your struggles with infertility. Two years is a long time. But I'm glad you didn't go on for a couple of more. It is hard for some people to accept the truth. So they go on TTC wasting more and more time. The clinic you mentioned is pretty common for doing this to people. sorry to hear about your experience with them. I used to think they are just poor at communication. But after seeing your post I feel really disappointed and shocked. They didn't just waste your time they wasted your money too. It is unacceptable. I hope you find a better fertility clinic soon.
Respond to mistygray
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 02:00 PM
Thank you
Hey there Dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your experience with Adonis. They are very popular nowadays. Not for their good reviews. But for their carelessness and unethical way of working. They have really bad reviews. They have wasted many peoples toe. I hope no one falls for them. I wish you good luck in the future. Take care and lots of love for you. Please be strong and take care. I am sure you'll get what you want. Prayers for you.
Respond to MaryJones998
Lilystan 15 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 05:53 PM
Thank you
Hello there. How are you? I am so sorry to hear what you have been through. It must have been difficult without a doubt. Infertility is very difficult to cope with. I am too a victim of infertility. I got married a few years ago, and i TTC. Due, to some problems i had an abortion. After that i tried TTC again, but i had a miscarriage at 4 months. I was so devastated that i couldn't even think straight. Thus i consulted my doctor and thought of going for IVF treatment. It wasn't easy at first. But after almost a 6 months hard work and after 3 trie i finally got pregnant. Obviously i was scared to miscarry again. But staying positive and strong can take you a long way. So my best wishes are with you. Just stay strong. Evertyhing will turn out fine.
mistygray 134 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 18, 2018 Last seen - Oct 13, 2018 at 10:53 AM
Hello Lily! How are you doing? I just read your comment and I couldn't resist replying. Your story is so sad. I just don't know how you got through this and stayed so strong. You are truly a great example for women who are in the same boat. I mean it must have been so hard losing a baby at four months. That's very significant. I've longed for one for three years. Nothing happened. But I had wanted my own baby so bad I can't imagine what it would've been like to finally get pregnant and losing it. I'm a mother now though. I had my son through surrogacy. I just want to say I'm really glad IVF worked for you. And that it didn't end in a miscarriage. Thanks for coming here and inspiring us with your story.
Respond to Lilystan
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 06:27 PM
Thank you
Hello dear! Oh, yes! I've also made a couple of friends here. So, yeah! I completely agree with you regarding the forum. Anyway! So, sorry to hear of your experience. Well, I also heard similar experiences before. Companies are just about profit these days. I'm also going for an IVF later this year at a center in Kiev. So, yeah! Can relate! But, I decided it to someone's suggestion. My cousin also had her process abroad. Now, her center is having an open house in London. So, yeah! You can attend it if you want a free consultation. So, yeah! Explains much anyway!
Respond to SashaMarcus
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 09:23 AM
Thank you
I don't have any experience with this clinic. But I'm very thankful to you for giving us awareness from this scameer. Your husband took the right decisions. You should have moved to another clinic. I wish you will be reached at your destination soon.
Respond to lousi21
Thank you
Hi there. I hope you are fine. So sorry to hear about your infertility. I have sympathy for you. I felt really bad about what you faced at that clinic. Do not worry dear. I know about a clinic upon which you can rely. It is a well known clinic in Europe. I would suggest you go there. You will surely have your baby. I wish you all the luck.
Respond to zoe_lee
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 10:30 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. I just want to wish you luck. I hope you guys find a good clinic. I'll pray for you. I hope your journey is short and successful. Good luck to both of you. Sending baby dust your way!
Respond to Avaa81
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 10:42 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. I hope you're alright. I can understand the situation. It must have been so hard! Look, be glad that you left that place. Trust me, these clinics are pathetic. I had the same experience. It was with a clinic called Ad**is. They treated me in the worst way possible. I hated everything about that godforsaken place. I was just glad I left them early. I shudder to think how worse it could have been. Good luck to you. I hope you find a better clinic. My prayers are with you.
Respond to claudiopeters
aliceblake 128 Posts Sunday May 20, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Thank you
Hello there. Surrogacy is a blessing. I was so hopeless when i got to know that i am infertile. I had surrogacy from Ukraine. I now have a beautiful baby boy. So happy and blessed.
Respond to aliceblake
AshleyAvril 16 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 01:17 PM
Thank you
Hey, there dear! I feel really bad that you have to go through the hurdles and struggles of infertility. I am sure that it is indeed a very painful journey. But you need to face it strongly. I am sure that you will pass it with all the courage. I will, however, recommend you a clinic that I visit for my treatments. They are one of the best for sure. They will guide you in an honest way. All your problems will be solved as well. I am sure that this comment of mine will help you a lot. Wish you all the luck!
Respond to AshleyAvril
AshleyAvril 16 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 01:33 PM
Thank you
Hello, there dear! How are you feeling no? Well, I am also really dependent on this forum. It is very helpful indeed for all, the women out there looking out for help regarding personal female issues. Well dear, IVF surely is a tough journey. This is why you need to make sure that the treatment that you are taking during IVF is healthy and good for you. This will be done by assuring to get enrolled in a reputable clinic. See I am enrolled in this amazing clinic with the best doctors. They have the best services. They offer amazing treatments. Their patients are all always satisfied. You should visit this clinic definitely. I hope I helped you a bit with your anxiety.
Respond to AshleyAvril
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 02:04 PM
Thank you
I am sorrowful for. Indeed they are not eligible. Women should visit the good clinic for their treatment. As I did. I was infertile and visited the best clinic for my treatment. I am now satisfied and happy. And enjoying motherhood with my lovely daughter.
Respond to jeny288
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 03:58 PM
Thank you
hello there. I know you have struggled a lot. I wish you luck. there is one good clinic. its in Ukraine. they have many good reviews. they are having a seminar too on 18th. the venue will be disclosed soon. go for the professional clinic. I'm sure they won't disappoint.
Respond to scarett9999
Lilystan 15 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 04:23 PM
Thank you
Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. Reading your story just made my heart wrench in pain. I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. We all have different struggles with life. My elder sister went through the struggles of infertility. It was so painful to watch her in that situation. It wasn't after some time that she thought of going for an IVF treatment. It was expensive, but it did work for her. I think you should face this situation with your head held high. Go to your doctor. Consult them. Then i would at least give you the option of IVF treatments. My prayers are with you.
Respond to Lilystan
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Thank you
Wait in becoming the parents is very difficult to tolerate. Whenever I come across such stories my pain multiples. This is a common pain. Being TTC is a huge challenge. It needs the patience and toleratance. Optimism is the key to all the ordeals. As I have been through all this therefore I know how difficult it is to deal with.
Respond to Angela1214
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 03:18 AM
Thank you
Hello Alen! How are you doing dear? I am so sorry for your troubles and bad experiences. Sometimes life seems so hard and you just lose hope. But I'm really happy to read that after so much pain you and your DH still trying to opt for best treatment. No one wants to remain childless no matter how much pain they have to go through. Infertility gives so much pain. Whoever is facing this disease both of them suffers. It's a positive point that your husband is with you. Alen there are many treatments available in the various clinics across the globe. You are familiar with the IVF. Surrogacy is also the good option as you had already faced the failed IVF. I must suggest you to first take proper tests from the best fertility clinic. If your body will be able to have IVF then go for IVF otherwise surrogacy is the option you can opt. Wishing you all the very best.
Respond to kayakati
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:32 AM
Thank you
Hi dear, Hope you are fine. I'm so sorry for your trouble. I know its a difficult phase of life for you. Life is the name of struggles. Life without children is not complete. Every woman wants to become a mother. But due to some physical reason, it's not possible. But thanks to medical science Now infertility has some treatments. IVF and surrogacy are one of them. I suggest you consult with a good fertility clinic. The doctor will suggest to you that which treatment is good for you. If your egg is stable. So IVF is good for you. Otherwise, surrogacy is a good option for you. You are so lucky that your husband is still supporting you. Anyways, Take care of your health.
Respond to lousi21
1 2 Next