Surrogacy

Registration date
Friday August 10, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
- - Latest reply:  MargoGonzalez - Dec 12, 2018 at 04:38 AM
Hey all. I wanted to have some talk on the topic of infertility. Infertility is a bumpy ride. Many infertile couples are facing it. They are having the worst time of life. I have been TTC for more than a decade. For me, infertility is my partner. But I have learned how to stay happy. My loved ones are with me. They don't want only the baby from me. They wanted me and my husband to stay happy with or without a child. We haven't made a child our priority. But I know without a child the life is incomplete. I am trying to choose surrogacy. I have no mental pressure from my family. I can go for it anytime. Soon I would found a good surrogate.
See more 

Your reply

20/31 replies

Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi, there. You're absolutely right. I agree with you. Being a victim of infertility myself, I know what it feels like. It has been a tough ride. 10 years is a very long time. It drains your energy completely. I and my husband has gone through a lot. There was a miscarriage that brought infertility. There were procedures that didn't work. IVF, IUI everything failed. The only thing left was surrogacy. We went to Europe when we heard about a clinic there from our friends. Our surrogacy went amazing. We're parents now.
Hello there! I want to share my life badest experience that, i face before one year. There are some good clinic's and some are bad. When i'm suffering from infertility. I want to take a treatment form the clinic. I visit the L*****s clinic. That is near to my home town. When, i'm enter in this clinic. They treat me like a bad girl and they didn't know that how to talk with the girls.
Respond to SelenaHayes
Thank you
Isla66 you did well. At least you are able to make decisions. Infertility has ruined many families. If I said that kids are in men’s fortune. Women are considering luck regarding money. But in our society, we observed a thing that if a man doesn’t have money then wives leave their husband. Similarly, if a woman doesn’t have a kid then her husband is supposed to leave her for another woman. this is the bitter reality of our society. We can do nothing except to shed tears on it. but this is also due to lack of awareness. Women and men are mature enough but they don’t have enough resources to overcome this fear. Those who can afford get it without any interventions. Many clinics are now providing their best services. Try to access them whether you have to travel. But don’t lose hope for getting your baby.
Respond to shakti
Registration date
Tuesday January 30, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Well, that's great! I agree. I'm also attending an event in London later this year. They are having a seminar about surrogacy. So, yeah! Just had failed IVF. Anyway! You're right! I hope you do conceive. Yes! Infertility really ruins a lot of life. I agree with her. Yes, try surrogacy! You might have best chances in that. Anyway! Take care! xoxo
Respond to SashaMarcus
Thank you
Hello dear. I hope you are fine. So sorry to hear about your infertility. You are right infertility is not easy to deal with. You have been TTC for more than a decade. It is a long time. You have gone through very difficult. Infertility is a curse. It destroys a woman day by day. It is more harmful than any other disease. It also harms a woman with mental frustration. You have made a very right decision. Surrogacy is the best solution for infertility. It has blessed many infertile couples with the happiness of a child. It is the most successful treatment. I have also faced infertility. I also took surrogacy and got success in having a child. I know about a good clinic. It is located in Europe. I would suggest you go to this clinic. It would help you. I wish you all the luck in your fight against infertility. Goodbye dear.
Olivia_1990
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
-
Hey love. It is great to see your loved ones have got your back. This is the biggest support you could ask for right now. When I got diagnosed with cancerous polyps on my uterus, I got many hateful comments from my closed ones. I was so hurt. So I do know the importance of having support from your loved ones. However, I had the biggest support of my husband. He stood by my side and told me he is up for any treatment. I was really hurt. People should understand infertility is not easy. I am opting for surrogacy currently at a clinic in Europe. So far, I have only consulted the staff. They have been very supportive. I am hoping for a big success in my surrogacy.
Respond to zoe_lee
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is a great thing. I mean you are lucky. Your family is supporting you. Also, I agree with the child part. You will need a child. For the times you grow old. I mean you will feel lonely. Yes, surrogacy is a cure. You are stress-free already. I think I will work great. Keep a clear mind like this. You can contact a reputable clinic. There is one in Europe. You get in a loop with them. I am sure you will not regret it.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Wow, good to see your post.you are a lucky one. I know a child is the most important fact of married life.i know we can survive without a baby but can’t stay happy.its a good news that you have an ideal life with your loving husband and family. its a good decision for surrogacy.am very glad to know about your positive thinking. its appreciating.sarrogacy is the most authentic treatment.i’m sure you'll get your baby soon. but just select a perfect center for you.there are many clinics are working for infertility treatments the whole is not ideal.A****sis the most famous clinic.but its performance is just equal to 0.they are not caring and none responsible.many from their staff are rude and have unbalanced behavior with patients.so try to find a good platform for you.wish you good luck to find an excellent clinic. wish you good luck with your cute baby.
Respond to marginaaudrey
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, there. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. This is a lovely story. I'm really happy things worked out for you. I'm actually so excited. I had a similar experience. It was so nice. I will be going to this event. It's being hosted by the same clinic. They helped me a lot in my procedure. It will be great to meet those people again. I can't wait for it. They are going to be helping a lot of people. Hope to see you people there.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Saturday May 19, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
Awww dear! you're so right! Can understand your case. Anyway! I've also had IVF in past. But, didn't work due to my case. Anyway! Still, trying my best already. So, yeah! You're going the right way! I'm also having surrogacy maybe. Things are under process right now! Stay blessed! I'm also attending an event this month end in London. It's an open house in London regarding infertility and related treatments. My friends who are TTC also attending it. So, yeah! Anyway! You should also try seeking your way. BEST REGARDS WITH YOU. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hi Isla, hope you are doing well. Oh this is so unfortunate dear. I can relate to your situation as I have been TTC for more than 10 years. I did conceived in the beginning of my journey but it ended up in an ectopic pregnancy and I had to abort that child. Later I conceived after 6 months and again it was the same. Doctors said that my hCG level was above 0 that is why it was again an ectopic pregnancy. Afterwards I tried IUI twice but it didnt worked for me too. I have been in severe depression because I love children. I always wanted to have one. My husband and I have now decided to try surrogacy. We earlier contacted L***s clinic but they are awful. Their communication channel and staff is pathetic so we switched to another clinic. We have emailed them and got a very positive response. I hope to start my journey soon.
Respond to ameliabrown
Registration date
Friday August 17, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. I am very sorry about your health. Infertility is a very bad thing. Infertility is increasing day by day. But technology has overcome it through surrogacy and IVF. You are such a brave lady. we just don't have to lose hope. We just have to fight against infertility. You are going for surrogacy. That's a very good step from you.you must have to go for it. I also had an experience of it from a clinic in eastern Europe. They were so cooperative. I suggest you choose them for your surrogacy.they have an experienced staff. They are also not expensive. Best of luck from me.
Respond to Monaliza21
Thank you
I love your story.....
ollyoggy
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
-
Oliviaberg thanks
you people are giving hope . to those loose hope.but iam a victim of L***s. i want to aware you sister from l***s frauds. it waste lot of my time. i was also become a hope less woman.but a unnown sister help me . and give me the hope
Respond to Oliviaberg
Registration date
Friday August 3, 2018
Last seen
August 21, 2018
Thank you
Hey Isla hope you are doing well. I am happy that you dont have any pressure. A child is indeed a blessing. I really think you should have one. I conceived once and I cant explain that feeling. It was the bestest feeling I ever had. But fate had decided something else for me. I fell from stairs and lost my baby. Later I was diagnosed with endometriosis that made my life miserable. I love kids and to have one I even tried IVF twice but it failed both times. It has been a very difficult journey altogether. My husband and I decided to try surrogacy and contacted L***s clinic. To our surprise this clinic is so irresponsible and unprofessional. They didnt bother to response us. I have finally found a sound and reliable clinic. I suggest you to search well for clinic before selecting one.
Respond to katherine582
Registration date
Thursday August 2, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you're doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. Life is full of sorrows and happiness. We can't always have happy moments. Infertility is sure a sick disease. Infertility is now a common disease among couples. It has destroyed so many dreams. There are two options available for infertile couples. IVF is a common treatment for infertility. IVF is a long and can be a painful procedure. Whereas surrogacy is now becoming popular due to its success rate. The success rate is more than 95% which is better than IVF. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
Respond to ameliachar
Registration date
Wednesday August 8, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hi. Infertility is most complicated for a married couple. Many people become pessimist dut to infertility. It is very bad. They should not be disappointed. I have seen many cases, people have broken their relationships. We need to think about the solution to a problem. Every problem comes with a solution. Infertility also has many solutions. Surrogacy is the top of them. It is not a risky treatment. You are provided with a surrogate mother. She gives the birth to your child. Apart from, this is not very expensive. Some clinics offer a very good range of packages. Surrogacy is best for you.
Respond to Oliviaberg
Registration date
Friday August 17, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Yes, I agree with your every word. Infertility is a devastating situation. It crashes every emotion and dream. No doubt, a family is incomplete without a baby. I'm happy that your husband and your family is supporting you. When we talk about fertility treatments, then surrogacy is the best option. It helped many infertile people. You should go for this procedure. Baby dust to you.
Respond to jolly122
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 26, 2018
Thank you
Every woman dreams to become a mother. But infertility breaks this dream very badly. A woman without children looks so incomplete in this society. Everyone wants to complete with their family. You are so lucky that you have such a sportive are caring, family. There are several alternative treatments for infertility to become a parent. For example IUI, IVF, ICSI and surrogacy. But surrogacy is most suitable a safe than other. I've also become a mother from surrogacy. You take the right decision. Surrogacy is the blessing for infertile people. To find a surrogate is such a difficult job. I wish you will get a good surrogate. Best of luck for your journey.
Respond to lousi21
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi. I am agree with you. Everyone is right. some clinics should be banned. I really hope one day someone takes up a lawsuit against them. L****s is known for bad service. I am very grateful that they did not reply to my mails. I definitely dodged a bullet. I am so sorry that you had to go through this. This is simply so wrong. I have seen so many horrible experiences with this clinic. I really hope people get to read them before they have to experience such humiliation. I can feel you. I really hope everything goes well for you. L****s should be banned. So should its doctors.
Respond to ollyoggy
Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey! How are you doing? I know how infertility can be very depressing. God has put the hardest test on the infertile couples. I always dreaded this. But now I am a part of 'infertile' family. I felt horrible in the beginning. I had always dreamt of having my own child. When I had no knowledge about surrogacy or other fertility treatments, I thought it was the end of the world for me. But then I found out about surrogacy. It seems like a blessing to me. I am opting for it in a clinic in Eastern Europe. I got lucky in getting the right clinic. The staff is very cooperative. I am so glad I came across such a clinic.
Respond to Olivia_1990
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Last seen
August 21, 2018
Thank you
Hope you are doing good Isla. I am so sorry to hear this. It must be very hard. I am also an infertile. After my marriage I came to know that I have PCOS. Later through laparoscopy doctors diagnosed me as endometriosis patient. It was so hard to digest but I tried to act strong. I undergo IVF twice but it failed both times. My husband divorced me afterwards and that was the worst time of my life. I got remarried last year and I so wanted to have a baby. A friend suggested us to contact L***s clinic but I live in Canada so instead of visiting I emailed them. I dont know whats wrong with them but they didnt replied me though I kept emailing them for 5 weeks on daily basis. So in frustration I switched to another clinic. Thankfully my husband and I are very much satisfied from that clinic and has discussed in detail. We have even visited the clinic and are scouting surrogates these days.
Respond to Jenny.green
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hey. I hope you are fie. indeed surrogacy is a blessing. I think it is a good option. I am also an infertile woman. I wanted to be a mother but it was not in my fate. I decided to go for surrogacy. I went to the best clinic. I have a baby now. I am a happy mother.
Respond to stacyben
1 2 Next