August 18, 2018
-
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
-
Hey all. I wanted to have some talk on the topic of infertility. Infertility is a bumpy ride. Many infertile couples are facing it. They are having the worst time of life. I have been TTC for more than a decade. For me, infertility is my partner. But I have learned how to stay happy. My loved ones are with me. They don't want only the baby from me. They wanted me and my husband to stay happy with or without a child. We haven't made a child our priority. But I know without a child the life is incomplete. I am trying to choose surrogacy. I have no mental pressure from my family. I can go for it anytime. Soon I would found a good surrogate.

33 replies

Registration date
Wednesday June 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hello dear! I am really sad and at the same time happy for you. You are facing from the heart-wrenching disease. But you are really a brave lady. I didn't see the women like you ever. You are so courageous. The family and husband behind your courage. The family and husband behind are loveable. No doubt no one wants to remain childless no matter how happy he/she is. I also had been through this phase of life. I lost hope but luckily my DH found me the best clinic in Europe. They just treated me really well. All my fears were gone way before opting for IVF. The staff gave the full information of the treatment. Good news for you is this that the clinic also provides surrogate mothers for surrogacy. I recommend you to consult that clinic. All your requirements will fulfill. Have a great life ahead.
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Hello. I am sorry for what you have been through. I think now you are taking the right decision. There are many clinics that are renown for surrogacy. Go for the best clinics. They are so professional. My friend also has a daughter through surrogacy. I hope for the best.
Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hey there Isla. How are you? I hope you're doing well. I know these decisions can be hard. Things can get a little rough. Life may seem a little bleak. But I'm glad that your family is supporting you. They can be a real rock in tough times. Surrogacy is amazing. As long as you do it from Ukraine. Because those guys are the best. Hands down. They can do wonders for you. I had help from them too. Much love. Take care.
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Hey. You are taking a good decision of choosing Surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. I had the uterine polyps disease due to which I was left Infertile. Surrogacy was the only solution to my problem. One of my friends suggested me to search for some international clinics. I went to Europe for the suggested clinic. Now, I have my own biological baby through Surrogacy. I am so blessed to have him. I am enjoying my motherhood. I wish you best of luck.
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Hello. How are you? I hope you are fine. Well, infertility is not easy to face. It is painful. I have seen many people in such pain. Infertility has always been hurtful. My sister was infertile. She has ovarian cancer. She decided to go for surrogacy. She went to the best clinic. She is a mom now.
Registration date
Friday July 27, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 27, 2018

Hello there hope you are doing great. I really mean it what you are actually trying to say to me. ! I want to share my experience as well. I faced the same issues in my life. But now i am hoping for the best. Because i have found a clinic that's why now i am looking to have a baby soon in my life. When i was facing similar issues i used to think like you. But now i am hoping for the best and feeling confident. Thanks
Registration date
Tuesday August 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2018

Hi, I trust a large portion of you are currently very much aware by forms like IVF and surrogacy. You don't need to lose trust in light of barrenness. You can select these strategies which are protected and fruitful. Try not to stress if your one treatment has bombed there are various interchanges out of which surrogacy and IVF are generally suggested. Presently it's on you to pick a decent center. There are numerous facilities yet be careful with the phony ones. On the off chance that I was requested to propose a decent one I would prescribe to go to a facility in Europe. They have a decent achievement rate and their administrations are likewise up to the stamp. Also, you can speak to them effectively.
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 30, 2018

good to see you Isla66. I can imagine this worst condition. infertility affects our life like a fire in the jungle. Likewise, a fire burns everything in jungle same as it is with infertility do with our lives. To remain as a normal person is not an easy task to calm down yourself after knowing that all the worst scenario. But trust me life converts into an easier mode when your beloved ones support you. no doubt a child space can’t be filled by anyone. But others can make you not to think at peak level. Well, that’s really nice of you. how can you find yourself at peace? This is not every person’s fate to be as calmly as you are. I think a woman should be like that because my stress isn’t the solution to every problem. Instead of making rumors and taking stress we should force our mind to think about its suggested solution. Because a problem’s solution exists before the problem arises. It’s my prayer that your wishes come true as soon as they can.
Registration date
Friday March 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 29, 2018

Hello, there. How are you? Yes you're absolutely right. I agree you. Being a victim of infertility myself, I know what you are going through. It has been a tough ride. 10 years is a very long time. It drains your energy completely. Me and my husband had also gone through a lot. There were procedures that didn't work, like IVF, IUI everything failed. The only thing left was surrogacy. My friend told us about the clinic for infertility treatment so we went to Europe. Our surrogacy went amazing. And we're parents now.
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019

Hey, I can understand how difficult it can be to be on this journey. However, one has to be strong and positive. It's good that you are looking for alternatives. Just make sure there is no pressure on you. Surrogacy is a great option to consider. However, just make sure that you research well on it. The clinic you visit should be operating legally. Also, the clinic should have an experience of the treatment. This goes for any treatment you plan to opt for. When I had to choose a clinic I made sure they were experienced and knew what they were doing. This made a huge difference for us. Good luck to you. Sending baby dust your way. If you want to know more feel free to let me know. I am always here to help.
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018

Hey there Isla! I feel so bad for you. But I m glad to see that you are still fighting and moving forward. Surrogacy is a great treatment for woman who can't conceive on their own. I m also having this treatment right now. Surrogacy has a high success rate so if you are going for it then it's a good choice. Make sure the clinic you are opting for has a high success rate. It's important that the clinic you are having treatment at has experienced staff. There are many clinics out there who will just scam you and leave you with nothing. I m glad that I found the right clinic for myself. Do some research about clinics before you opt for anyone. Keep us updated about this. Good Luck! Stay Blessed!
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019

Hi Isla! I m so sorry that you had to face such hardships. Infertility is a really hard thing to deal with, it can affect your health, relationships, social life, everything. Surrogacy is a great option. If you are thinking of it, let me tell you the success rate is quite high. My sister also had her baby with the help of surrogacy. Surrogacy is really a blessing for people who can't carry their own baby. You just need to find a good clinic for yourself first. A good clinic is must because these treatments are not something that every doctor can perform well. I hope you can understand what I m trying to say. Good Luck. Stay blessed. Everything will be alright. Just keep fighting and stay patient.
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019

I do agree with you. It is like a roller coaster! there are soo many highs and lows. However, one has to be strong. I am glad that you're looking into alternatives. Surrogacy is an amazing procedure. However, for the process make sure to visit the right doctor. This is something that really matters and shouldn't be ignored.