My story

Ivana44 17 Posts Friday June 15, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 11:40 AM - Latest reply:  Messiam
- Oct 15, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Hey everyone. I am here to share my infertile story. I have been facing it for more than 4 years. I had a severe accident. After that, I started having a problem with my heartbeat. It often goes high and often goes low. Through this doctor has decided for me not to conceive naturally. It would be dangerous for me. I thought to try alternatives. But my two IVF got failed. I have no baby now. I don't know what to do now. The alternatives are not working for me. I am so worried now. I don't know what will happen in the future. Please help me. Do let me know. Thanks in advance.
See more 

Your reply

15 replies

LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 05:48 PM
Thank you
Heyy there. Well, yes! So, sorry for your condition. I understand I've also had a failed IVF later last year at Lotus. But, still didn't leave home. Anyway! Your case differs! So, yeah! Stay strong. Try other procedures? Why don't you try having surrogacy? Yes! I mean, it can work. I've seen so many women undergoing surrogacy after failed IVF. So, yes! Don't lose hope. I'm still trying one IVF if that won't work. So, I might opt for the same. Anyway! Best wishes!
Respond to LydiaHarris
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 08:10 AM
Thank you
Hey love, don't worry so much. I wonder why you have opted IVF? There are many other infertility treatments too. You should give them a try too. IVF is popular but success is not guaranteed. Instead, surrogacy is less risky and success rates are high too. I'll personally recommend you to go for surrogacy. I hope everything will be good in the end.
Respond to nur_atikson
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 09:34 AM
Thank you
Hey, Ivana. How are you? I hope you're doing alright. This is sad news. You don't deserve this. It must be so hard for you. Infertility is a curse. I hope things get better for you, instantly. I can understand your situation. Fact is, IVF is a great method. It's helped a lot of people. You should keep on trying. It could happen easily still happen. You can also go for surrogacy if you want. It's also a really popular method, that works! Good luck, honey.
Respond to Avaa81
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. I hope you're doing alright. Keep trying, actually. IVF can end up working in any effort. My prayers are with you. Good luck to both of you! I really hope it happens, ASAP.
Respond to claudiopeters
millie98 14 Posts Tuesday April 17, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:42 PM
Thank you
Don't dishearten yourself. Try surrogacy. It works in all cases. But it depends on the clinic. Make sure you choose a good clinic for you. There is a known clinic in Europe. Go for it. Good luck.
Respond to millie98
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:43 PM
Thank you
Am really sorry to know about your infertility and failed IVF. Well, honey, IVF is a very risky treatment. There is no guarantee of success in IVF. It can result in a miscarriage. On the other hand, surrogacy is an amazing treatment. It will definitely work for you. There is a prominent clinic in Europe. They are doing excellence in this field. You should visit them for your treatment.
Respond to SashaWhite
Nelly_J1 16 Posts Tuesday March 13, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:55 PM
Thank you
IVF has many risk factors. I opted for this procedure. I was healthy that's why my IVF was successful. But in most of the cases, it ended up in MCs. There are many other procedures like IUI and Surrogacy. You can choose them. I am feeling sorry for your loss. But you must not lose hope. There are many clinics in Europe, especially in eastern Europe. They have a high success rate. You can consult them.
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Oct 12, 2018 at 03:49 PM
Hey. I agree with you. It is a little risky as it doesn't confirm pregnancy. Surrogacy, on the other hand, is a safer option. It's a good thing that IVF worked for you. I went for surrogacy instead because I didn't want to take any risks. IVF worked the first time for my surrogate as she was healthy and fertile.
Respond to Nelly_J1
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 05:59 PM
Thank you
Oh dear, Ivana! I deeply empathize with you. Infertility is a terrible thing to suffer from. But hey? You shouldn't lose hope. You should contact some good fertility clinic and ask for the expert's suggestion. I am also infertile, but I got a baby via a surrogacy process. So, don't lose hope. Good luck!
Respond to alisa123
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 06:05 PM
Thank you
Hello, Ivana. How are you, girl? I hope you're doing okay. This does not look good! I'm sorry you had to go through this. These many failures can have a huge impact. I'm glad you are still going strong. This shows how courageous you are! I'd suggest you go for surrogacy. It's a fantastic procedure. It's really successful. It's a little expensive, but if you go to the clinic, that I went to. It could be an amazing decision. Good luck to you. I really think this will work out for you.
Respond to alissonclark
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 12:34 AM
Thank you
Hey there! I feel so sorry to hear your story. But you need to worry. You should go for surrogacy. I am also an infertile person. I had faced infertility for so long. Then finally blessed with a child through surrogacy in Europe from a reputable clinic. I hope best for you. Stay blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Oct 6, 2018 at 02:44 PM
Thank you
I am extremely sorry to hear about your journey. It must have been extremely difficult for you. I can totally relate to you. However, my honest advice to you would be to not lose hope. If your two IVF cycles failed then change your doctor. Visit someone who is much more professional. The doctors year of experience matters a lot. A lot of people ignore this fact but clinics should have a high success rate. This is one of the reasons why my process is going good so far. The clinic is very considerate about us and want things to work. They communicate everything to us in the most effective manner as well. Good luck to you. I hope everything goes well. Feel free to ask for any information. All my warm wishes are with you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 8, 2018 at 04:22 AM
Thank you
Hi dear how are you. i feel very sad for what you have gone through. Filed IVF is common now. Please don't be sad. there are many alternative to this. Why don 't you go for surrogacy ? Yes many failed IVF parents go for surrogacy. You can do a research work on this. You can even visit your consultant. Please don't be demotivated. Be strong. And of course do a research work on a good clinic as well. I think you should change your doctor as you have already had two failed IVF's.
Respond to jeenia
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Oct 9, 2018 at 03:34 PM
Thank you
I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you. It was awful. This is still not the end of the world. I felt the same way once. I talked to my doctor about my options and he advised surrogacy or adoption. You should talk to your doctor about this as well. I hope things work out for you.
Respond to alissonclark
Thank you
I am sorry to hear that. I know this must be hard for you. As you have mentioned that you had 2 failed IVFs. Do you know the reason behind their failure? If yes, can you kindly share that? If no, then kindly try to know the reason. It will help you in finding some other solution. And if after that still there is no chance of you getting pregnant. Then I would suggest you should look into surrogacy. I hope it will help you through this. I am sending lots of love to you. Stay strong and healthy. More power to you. Don't forget to share with us. Baby dust on your way.
Respond to Messiam