2 years pregnancy

ailen78990 2 Posts Tuesday August 14, 2018Registration date August 15, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 02:37 PM - Latest reply: naina14 22 Posts Tuesday August 7, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 29, 2018 at 05:12 PM
Hi gys, Hope you are fine and Good. Well, today I visited here to tell you my worst story of IVF. Well, I don't know where such lucky guys live that place may be heaven. Because Where I live is full of lust. Mostly the Lust of Money. Hopefully, you understand what I am gonna share wid you. Yeah! Recently I have experience of clinic name LOTUS. They play with my feelings. They take the money and give me the poor result. If they think I cannot conceive they should tell me properly. Why they do such behavior? Anyone is here who face the same issue? Plz, Share.
See more 

Your reply

44 replies

Lilystan 15 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 02:54 PM
Thank you
Hey there. I am so sorry to hear about that. I have no idea what you might be going through. But i hope what i am going to say might help you out. Don't let anything let you down. You are a beautiful and confident woman. And opting for surrogacy really needs a lot of courage. Don't stress out. You should consult your doctor first. Then you should take everything positively. Do things that make you happy. Surrogacy is the best option. You will have your own baby soon. What can be better. My best wishes and prayers are with you. Stay blessed.
sorry to hear about your experience and infertility. Infertility is a curse. But because of technology, infertile couples can have babies through surrogacy and IVF. Surrogacy and IVF are a blessing. There are clinics which are working for infertile couples. I feel bad for you. You had to meet at the fake clinic. Luckily, I didn't face such experience. I am also infertile. I am facing infertility for many years. Surrogacy was the last option for me. My husband and I decided to opt for surrogacy. We heard about Europe clinics. We consulted a reputed clinic for surrogacy. Doctors were trained. They did a wonderful job. Now we have a surrogate baby. It is all thanks to them. Hope you will find a good clinic soon.</ital></bold>
Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can totally understand how you must be feeling right now. You should not lose hope. I know you are becoming paranoid. It is totally ok. But at this time you need love and support. I'm sure you will become a mother one day. If you are unable to have a baby naturally why not see other options. There are many alternatives like IVF and surrogacy. The most important thing while opting for a procedure is the choice of a clinic. Kindly make a good choice and avoid clinics like Lotus cause they are terrible with their services. Best of luck. Cheers!
I don't know about a lot of clinics actually. I did not experience anything myself actually. It's my cousin who had PCOS. So she had to go IVF. She searched for many clinics. Ukraine has quite affordable clinics so she wanted to choose a clinic there. Her treatment was successful. She has a baby boy now. But she also told me about a clinic that she was disappointed with. She tried to contact Adonis clinic for her treatment. She sent them several emails. She waited for their response for a long time. But all in vain. I believe that Lotus clinic is not reliable at all. No one should contact them for any treatment. It is of no use. Anyways. she later found a good clinic. And had her treatment from there.
I'm so much glad all of the ladies reply me to have a great news for you all special people Later we decided to move to Europe for surrogacy. There are many good clinics in Europe. Who provides the best treatment for infertility. IVF and surrogacy are one of them. It's in Ukraine, the clinic. And asking me to have a consultation that would make me understand the quality of services they are having. But after this news broke about this event. They encouraged me to have a look at this event.
I can understand that this is a really tough situation to go through. I feel so sad to hear about your infertility story. Just be strong and remain brave. I had also faced infertility. I’m a heart patient. My doctor said to me that I cannot become a mother. I was very disheartened. Then I try to contact Lotus. I send them a lot of mail. But they did reply. Their behavior was totally unprofessional. Then we move to another clinic. There are many clinics in Europe. That provides the best treatment for infertility. Wish us luck!
Respond to Lilystan
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 15, 2018 at 05:44 PM
Thank you
Well, yes! That's just too common now. All they care about is profits. So, yeah! Anyway! Now, we are opting for the process abroad at a different center. I also happened to have an encounter with Lotus and several other women were found to have reservations, complains about them. So, yeah! Many complained their IVF programme lacked professionalism, which leads to failure and waste. Anyway! I hope they clear things up and come up with Betterment. Thanks for sharing your post. Gave me a lot of confidence to come up with my case. Best regards are with you. xx :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
nur_atikson 88 Posts Friday March 23, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 04:33 AM
Thank you
Well, success chances in IVF are very rare. Also, it's not suitable in every case. Also, the clinic you opted for IVF is very famous for looting people. I have came across many bad experience like yours. They should be ashamed for such crimes. They are just taking advantage of the good reputation of the clinics in Europe. I must say they'd be banned officially. Great to know that you have changed your mind. Dear time is still in hand. Surrogacy is the most practiced infertility treatment nowadays. Success rates are higher because a surrogate mother carries your child. There's a clinic in Europe offering surrogacy with success guarantee. You can go there to try your luck. I hope you'll get your goal this time.
Respond to nur_atikson
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 12:30 PM
Thank you
Well, these treatments are very sensitive and it is the matter of life of your future baby. So it requires a lot of care and responsibility. Am sorry that you had the worst experience. Unfortunately, you went to the wrong clinic. They are just scammers. They are only good in their websites and ads. The in-ground reality they are totally different. Well, dear don't give up. There are good clinics too. In this area, there is a prominent and trustworthy clinic. They are very well mannered an disciplined. You will feel homelike environment there. Their doctors are very knowledgeable and their staff is caring too. You will love your time there. Just visit them, things will be alright very soon. God bless you.
Respond to SashaWhite
annataylor1 42 Posts Wednesday May 16, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Updated by annataylor1 on 16/08/18 at 01:28 PM
Thank you
Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I am really feeling sad for what you have to go through. This should not happen to you. I am really feeling sad for you. My dear, you should try some other clinic. Things will definitely work for you. Just be patient. There is always a bright day after a dark night. Hope so you will understand my words. Wish you the best of luck in the future. Sending you positive vibes. Stay blessed.
Respond to annataylor1
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 01:00 PM
Thank you
Hello. I hope you are well. Sorry to hear about your infertility. This must have been a hard time for you. I hope you get the right treatment for it soon. Things will work out I'm sure. I have heard a lot about the clinic you mentioned. Sadly, none of it was good. They are famous for treating people like that. It is so disappointing. It is sad to know that you became a victim. They need to stop doing this to people. I hope you find a better clinic soon. Don't lose hope like that.
Respond to mistygray
pitjulie19 24 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 01:35 PM
Thank you
Hey Dear! I can understand the situation you have been through. I think you should look for some well-reputed clinic. There are many specialized clinics for such services. In one of them, I had my surrogacy. They are really amazing for such procedures. They have reasonable prices and so friendly with their patients. I never heard that they failed in any of them. People from abroad come to them because of their high success rates and great reputation. I think you should consult them. I hope you will be satisfied with their facilities.
Respond to pitjulie19
lindaswank64 16 Posts Friday June 8, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 01:42 PM
Thank you
I am really feeling very sorry for what you have to go through. This is really a very heartbreaking story. You should have chosen your clinic carefully. Because there are many clinics which are very good. One of my friends had a very good experience of IVF in a clinic. She is a mother of a beautiful baby girl now. My dear, don't lose hope and stay positive. Better things will definitely come to you. Just be patient. Do not lose hope. Wish you best of luck for the future.
Respond to lindaswank64
matrtinajohn785 24 Posts Tuesday June 26, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 01:47 PM
Thank you
I felt so sad to know about that. I think you should search for some well-reputed clinic for that. Europe is full of such great clinics. Even one of my cousin had her surrogacy there. She admires the clinic facilities yet. They have reasonable prices as well as specialized for such methods. They have professional doctors as well as educated staff. Their dealing is the best according to my experience. I think you should consult them. I hope you will be satisfied with their facilities. My sympathies
Respond to matrtinajohn785
MaryJones998 29 Posts Monday March 12, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 16, 2018 at 01:56 PM
Thank you
Hey, there dear. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really sorry to hear about your issue. I know how hard it gets. I have been contacted by them once myself. They are very famous for bad reviews. I wish you good luck. Lots of love for you. I hope you get what you want. There are many good clinics out there. Please, don't fall for a clinic like these. Take care and be strong.
Respond to MaryJones998
millie98 14 Posts Tuesday April 17, 2018Registration date August 25, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:29 PM
Thank you
Hello dear. I am sorry for your loss. I know it is very painful for you. But the success rate of IVF is very low. It is not reliable. You should have opted for surrogacy. But it depends on a clinic as well. If the clinic is good. They should have informed you about your condition. If it is not suitable for you. Then they should have told you before. But it's their mistake. They should be ashamed of their act. Now I will suggest your surrogacy. There is a well-known clinic in Europe. You must visit them once. They will guide you properly. I had my surrogacy from there as well. God bless you. Take care. Best f luck.
Respond to millie98
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 03:53 PM
Thank you
oh lord. this is just so sad. please be safe enow. I hope you find a good clinic. take extra care. go to a professional one. I know it's in Ukraine. they are having a seminar on 18th. you should go or it. take care. bye.
Respond to scarett9999
Thank you
How are you doing? I hope you're alright. Congratulations to you! This is great news, actually. I'm really happy for you. You deserve this happiness. Success stories are so nice to read. Which clinic did you opt for? I think I might be going to the same one. They are so good. They found me the best surrogate. Who actually got pregnant yesterday Great news for us, as well. I hope I can share my success story like this, too. But you live in a world where there are a lot of alternatives. I am glad that you have opted for one. I really believe that there you find good setups. Many countries seemed to be doing very well in this field. I too thank my doctors. I am blessed.
I can understand that this is a really tough situation to go through. I feel so sad to hear about your infertility story. Just be strong and remain brave. I had also faced infertility. I’m a heart patient. My doctor said to me that I cannot become a mother. I was very disheartened. Then I try to contact Lotus. I send them a lot of mail. But they did reply. Their behavior was totally unprofessional. Then we move to another clinic. There are many clinics in Europe. That provides the best treatment for infertility. Wish us luck!
I decided to go to surrogacy. I had an amazing experience with them. They are so professional. I am happy that I chose it. They are coming along with the English department head. I hope you will visit them.
Infertility is becoming common today. So the selection of a clinic for the treatment of it is of prime importance. There are many fake clinics. A lot of others work for vested interests. I have a bitter experience with Adonis. I want you to keep away from them.
There are clinics which are working for infertile couples. I feel bad for you. You had to meet at the fake clinic. Luckily, I didn't face such experience. I am also infertile. I am facing infertility for many years. Surrogacy was the last option for me. My husband and I decided to opt for surrogacy. We heard about Europe clinics. We consulted a reputed clinic for surrogacy. Doctors were trained. They did a wonderful job. Now we have a surrogate baby. It is all thanks to them. Hope you will find a good clinic soon.
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I can totally understand how you must be feeling right now. You should not lose hope. I know you are becoming paranoid. It is totally ok. But at this time you need love and support. I'm sure you will become a mother one day. If you are unable to have a baby naturally why not see other options. There are many alternatives like IVF and surrogacy. The most important thing while opting for a procedure is the choice of a clinic. Kindly make a good choice and avoid clinics like Lotus cause they are terrible with their services.
Respond to leslie45
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 02:58 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry to know about this. Handle the situation wisely and calmly. I really appreciate you for all this. Don't lose hope its a big thing. I want to tell you guys there are some places like L***s clinic. That use the people for their own good. My friend was infertile. Now thought of choosing IVF. But she is really sad they are even not replying. She is really stressed out. L***s, It has got the worst communication service ever. Beware of these clinics guys. But she is not losing hope. We just have to handle the situation calmly. Better things are coming. Pray for her, dear. All the best for the future ahead. Take care.
Respond to roze30
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 03:05 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am sorry for your bad experience. These kind of expereinces are so hard to deal with. Anyhow, this clinic is really not good. I agree with you. I know it must be a tough time for you. I had Infertility issues too. But, I didn't lose hope. You should go for some other clinics. Just don't lose hope and try your best. I wish things go right in your way. Stay blessed.
Respond to Sabera28
scarett9999 66 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 09:52 AM
Thank you
hello hun. I'm really sorry this happen to you. you have struggled a lot. but she does not lose hope. everything will be fine. I'm sure you will find a good clinic soon. I can feel you. I'm an infertile too. I'm in search of a good line too. my husband is in contact with one. hope we go for surrogacy. it seems to be fit for us. prayers needed. I'm here to support you. I am so glad you share this. the made everybody aware/. best of luck for our journey. take care. sending you baby dust.
Respond to scarett9999
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:41 PM
Thank you
Rude behavior is not really accepted and comes to mind when the word clinic comes. Clinics should be friendly and provide friendly treatment to patients. I am unable to digest this that why L***s is behaving and acting incompetently. This way they are losing their patients. They should feel embarrassed after such kind of acts.
Respond to roze30
Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 02:03 PM
Thank you
Infertility issue becomes common nowadays. Well, every problem has a solution and this too. There are fertility treatments which help to overcome infertility. But on the other side choice of the fertility clinic is always important. I have been heard for so long that clinic like l***s are not doing the work which they should have. Many of IP,s were deprived of this clinic. My best friend also a victim of this clinic. One thing I realized from their attitude that their aim is to demolish the IP,s believe in the fertility treatments and reputable fertility clinics as well. I am so sorry for you to become the part of those IP,s lists which are deprived by this scammer. Best wishes.
Respond to Evie779
littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen - Aug 29, 2018 at 12:05 PM
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I agree with you. People at Lotus clinic are literally dead. They don't reply at all. Like what the hell is wrong. This is really bad. Thier loss I guess. I hope you find a good clinic soon. There are good ones out there. I hope all goes well for you. Take care.
Respond to littlebeastshaya
naina14 22 Posts Tuesday August 7, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 29, 2018 at 05:12 PM
Thank you
Hello, I wish your dreams may come true. I can feel how badly you want to have your own baby. Calm down, your dream will come true. Just keep faith in yourself. Well, You are right, IVF is the good infertility treatment. But it does not give a guarantee of its completion. Most of the couple had negative response Through IVF. So it should be avoided. It is also very expensive and only fewer couples can afford this Treatment. My sister had also experienced the IVF. It had failed for 2 times for her. Then she decided to left this painful treatment. Now she is contacting another clinic. Her husband found a good clinic. Their infertility treatments have a high success rate. So they decide to go to this clinic. At there, they will decide which treatment, they should opt for. Please visit that clinic. May it will also better for you.
Respond to naina14