August 28, 2018
- - Latest reply: Rhuma123
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
August 30, 2018
- Aug 24, 2018 at 02:23 AM
Hello,
Hello people. Hope everyone is well on this forum. I want to share my story as well. I am infertile. I become infertile due do depression pills. The reason behind my depression was I was adopted. My parents treated me very badly. And taking these pills led me to infertility.. My sister then suggested me to go through surrogacy. She asked e to search for clinics. I searched and found this clinic A***S. I tried to contact them any times but they never reply. They don’t pick up calls. And they also don’t reply to emails. They have such bad communication services. Shows how non-serious they are. Never go for this clinic.
See more 

Your reply

17 replies

Registration date
Saturday August 4, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey , how are you doing? sorry to hear about your experience. I don't know why they are doing this to everyone. I am also a victim of A****s clinic. I am an infertile. I am facing infertility from 10 years. doctors suggested us to look for other options. We decided to try surrogacy. We lived in japan. So we contacted them via email to get some info. we also mentioned it is a matter of urgency. But they didn't respond. at first we thought they might be busy because of hectic schedule so we sent them several emails. We waited for a month but they didn't bother to respond. We are angry and disappointed. After reading your experience i am glad we didn't visit them in person. Such clinics should be exposed. So that others remain safe from them.
Respond to ollyoggy
Registration date
Friday June 29, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey. How are you? Hope you are doing good. I am so sorry for you. This was indeed a bad experience. I have been hearing about similar stuff about these guys. My own experience was not good either. But it is alright. We all go through it. You will find the right ones soon. I did too. Infertility is a hard phase. And you have to deal with so many aspects while coping with it. Choosing infertility centers being the most important. And if you are lucky enough, you will find the right people. And the right support. And it will soon bring you what you desire. Just have patience. And god will help you. Cheers.
Respond to haley11
Thank you
hello Granada! thanks a lot, dear that you have aware us from this clinic. I am thinking to go to it for my fertility. But after facing their negligence I have decided that I will not visit it. actually, hard to say I was also infertile. and I want to join surrogacy in Adonis. but they didn’t reply me. I am very depressed that’ what’s the problem with them. why they want to waste our time. I also book my tickets to go to it. but I think that these tickets will be wasted. I want to have a baby badly. Not only they waste my time but also waste my money. And someone told me that their success rate is also not much higher. The doctors are not highly professionals. They lack experience. So, then I decided that I will beware of this clinic and also beware the ladies of it. take care dear.
Respond to seemam
Registration date
Tuesday June 26, 2018
Last seen
August 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey dear.I hope you will be fine. I am so sorry for you. This was indeed a bad experience. I have been hearing about similar stuff about these guys. My own experience was not good either. But it is alright. We all go through it. You will find the right ones soon. I did too. Infertility is a hard phase. And you have to deal with so many aspects while coping with it. Choosing infertility centers being the most important. And if you are lucky enough, you will find the right people. And the right support. And it will soon bring you what you desire. Just have patience. May God bless you. Best of luck
Respond to healthymom
Registration date
Saturday June 23, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Oh, dear. You have had a very traumatic childhood. I am very sorry for you. This shouldn't have happened. It's nowhere close to humanity. And A****s did a horrible job as well. They just added up to your depression. I've heard they do that quite a lot. No responding to emails. Not picking up the calls. I wonder why even they have means to contact. They would never respond. People should stop contacting them at all. That will teach them a lesson. I hope you get well soon dear!
grannada
Registration date
Sunday July 15, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
-
hello dear
hope you are good. your post is very infermative. it is very helpfull.it is also very sad to hear about you. i also vactim of L***s. that was such bad experience.dont loose hope.good luck for future. i pray for you.
Respond to SelenaHayes
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello, there. How are you? I hope you're doing okay. I found this post really nice. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that. But, it's great to see that you worked hard to post this. To raise awareness among people regarding this. Thank you so much! Keep up the great work. I'm just glad I had luck. I had a fantastic experience for my assisted conception. It went really smoothly. I hope people get to experience this. They are the best clinic for assisted conception. They are really well-run. They have a superb staff and amazing doctors.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, honey. I hope you're okay. I had a similar experience with this clinic. They are horrible! It was the worst time of my life, honestly. I hope things get better for you. My prayers are with you!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Tuesday March 20, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi girl. I am so sorry for you. This is really a sad news. I hope that you will be a mother soon. Well, Such clinics are betraying. But we have to go to the best clinics. In Europe, there are many clinics that are excellent. They are professional. They know how to deal with an IP. I think you have to look for them. Infertility is not easy. I know this. But if we choose something wrong so we are responsible. I hope this would work. I wish best wishes to you.
Respond to stacyben
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello. I am so sorry. I hope you are fine now. It is really sad. Don't lose hope. You have many options. I think IVF, IUI and surrogacy are the best clinics. You have to go to the best place for it. Infertility is hard to overcome. My friend faced all this for 7 years. She chose IVF. She went to the best clinic. She conceived a baby in her first cycle. She was later blessed with a baby boy. She is a happy mother. She has no more worries.
Respond to emily001
Registration date
Saturday July 28, 2018
Last seen
August 18, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I am so sorry to hear that you had this experience. I had a similar experience with another clinic named adonis. Its a very reputed clinic. After 8 years of failed attempts at conception it was finally confirmed that i am infertile. it was very bad time and I was already at my lowest. I had the support of my family and husband thankfully and on their suggestion, I opted for surrogacy. I selected the first clinic I stumbled on and it was my bad luck. When I tried to establish some sort of contact, I got no reply at all. I was so frustrated. I mean I wanted the best but they are really not best if they cant show professionalism. So disappointed in them. they not only not responded to my mails but their contact no was also inaccessible. These scammers have made it their business to make money out of deceiving others. They should not be in business. Avoid them at all cost!
Respond to rosiek1
Registration date
Saturday April 14, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
"Hey. Sorry to hear about your Infertility. You should avoid such clinics. They are not good. I was also infertile. I had uterine polyps which made me go through Hysteroscopy. That's why I Couldn't conceive. I tried to Conceive for 4 years but all in vain. I and my Husband wanted babies badly. Then, we searched for alternatives. One of my friends suggested me to go for Surrogacy. We searched for an affordable clinic for us. We went to Europe for the clinic. There we found a reliable and affordable clinic. They found us a healthy Surrogate. Today, I am a blessed mother.
Respond to Sabera28
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey. Hope you are doing well. I am sorrowful for you. It is a veracity that they are unacceptable. They are negligent towards their work. I would suggest you go for surrogacy to the trustworthy clinic. I had a fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. My family was not accepting me. But, my husband was supportive enough to help me out. We both wanted a baby desperately. One of my colleagues suggested me go for surrogacy. Then we went to the matchless clinic. Now I have a baby. It feels really great. Best of luck.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Sunday July 29, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello, how are you all? I am really sorry on all this. Every one lives has sorrows and happiness. We cannot be always happy. I am infertile. A number of women out there too. It is very hard at that time. There are many options available. Surrogacy is now becoming popular due to its success rate. The success rate of 99 %. Thanks and hoping best for everyone. I had from treatment for one of the clinic. They are the best. They know how to deal with us. Choose the best.
Respond to stelladeena
Registration date
Friday May 11, 2018
Last seen
August 28, 2018
Thank you
Hello there! I hope you are doing five. I am so sorry for your experience with the clinic. But honey you are not only one who is a victim of A****s. Many peoples faced such a bad experience. My friend also faced the same experience. She was tried to make contact with them. She emailed them many times and asked for the treatment procedure in the clinic. I also want to get information about the surrogacy contract. But the clinic didn't give any reply to her email. It was so devastating to her for facing all of this. But thank God she came out early from this stage. She found a reputable clinic. Now her process of surrogacy going on. Best of luck.
Respond to Eleanor045
Registration date
Friday July 27, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hello, Dear Granada! I hope you're doing good. So sad to hear your story. I can feel how it feels when u waste your time on wrong things like this. I am infertile. It's been more than 7 years to my marriage now but still doesn't have my own baby. I was also searching for the clinic best for surrogacy. Thanks for sharing this information as i got to know in advance about this and will definitely take care of this. It's a very tough task to find the best one option for the solution of anything u want. And on this stage, i don't want to make this mistake. God bless u and keep updating about further info if u have. Regards!
Respond to AmeliaJohn
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Last seen
August 20, 2018
Thank you
Hey, hope you are doing well. You are not alone in it. I had the same experience with A****s clinic. And it was such a hard and worst experience. I emailed them for two months. Seems like i wasted my 2 months on them. And they didn't even bothered to reply. Such an dumb person i am feeling right now. Such clinics should be banned i swear. They are only money makers!
Respond to lucyjames
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
August 30, 2018
Thank you
hey Granada!! That’s so bad. I never think of happening such like that with you. yeah, why not. We welcome you to convey your story words to us. It always has been the hardest time when you tell your story to someone else. I can acknowledge your pain and emotional feelings. A**is had done very bad to you. they shouldn’t do that. But I have seen that from last few months their behavior has been changed randomly. Idk what’s the reason behind their careless attitude? Listen don’t be panic and don’t be overwhelmed with grief. Every situation is not constant. These moments will be passed away. Believe me, there is not a single penny loss of clinic. it’s all about your loss of health, attention and social life. So be careful to yourself and give them an off of your thoughts.
Respond to Rhuma123