Infertility Treatment

katealan123 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 18, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 12:11 PM - Latest reply:  mistygray
- Oct 16, 2018 at 01:51 PM
Hello everyone. I had been dealing with infertility for a long period of time. It had been 6 years since my marriage. After two years of my marriage, we decided to expand our family. I got pregnant 3 times but each time it failed. My husband had gotten tense and disappointing. As it was very difficult for me to deal with this tense situation. My husband got unhappy with me. I convince my husband for surrogacy but he didn’t agree with me. He wants his biological child. After that I discussed it with my Doctor.he suggest me to go for IVF. I told about IVF to my Husband. He got to convince. The doctor told us about Europe clinic, We went there. They did my IVF so well. Me and my husband really impressed with their treatment. With the help of the clinic, we have a baby now.
See more 

Your reply

28 replies

alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 06:15 PM
Thank you
Hey there, Kate! I hope you're in good health. I'm glad that I read your post. I feel very happy when I read the success stories of different people. Your story is very motivating. You will surely inspire a lot of people here. I am also an infertile woman due to PCOS. We were TTC for 3 years with no luck. I used to feel very ashamed in front of my in-laws. My husband was my protection shield. I owe him a lot, he stood by my side in this difficult time. Well, he came to know about surrogacy in Ukraine. We researched and chose a clinic which had high success rates. We visited the clinic and had an IVF treatment done. The first cycle failed but the second one was successful and we got pregnant! It was the best decision of my life. I'm very thankful to the clinic. Anyway, best wishes to you!
Respond to alisa123
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Aug 18, 2018 at 06:15 PM
Thank you
Hey, there! This is a lovely story. I'm really happy it happened for you. You've deserved this! I wish to share my story like this, one day too. I'm currently midway through the procedure. It's exciting times in the Clark household!
Respond to alissonclark
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 10:53 AM
Thank you
Hey, congratulations to you! I am so happy for you. I am glad that things worked out for you. The clinic is doing an amazing job. I myself am visiting them for my process. They do everything in a very systematic manner. I really like that they are very organized. They make sure that no error is made. When they were matching a surrogate to us they even did a medical test just to ensure that she has no medical illness. I was so impressed by this. Even when I read their policy I knew they were reliable. They had told us everything before hand and nothing was hidden. So far my experience is going really well. I am so excited for the end days. Good luck to all.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 03:39 PM
Thank you
Well, that's really great to hear! CONGRATS! I can relate your case. So, yeah! Glad that your IVF process worked. I've had failed attempts in past. But, although, I had a different case. Anyway! Just trying through differently through surrogacy now. Surely, but I agree. I've seen so many women having children through the center in Ukraine. My own cousin sister suggested me it. So, that's why we are choosing it. Still, blessed!
Respond to LydiaHarris
SashaMarcus 96 Posts Tuesday January 30, 2018Registration date August 19, 2018 Last seen - Aug 19, 2018 at 05:36 PM
Thank you
Deeply sorry to hear of the losses, you had. Anyway! I can relate it. I know these MCs drains a person. So, yeah! Stay strong? Well, yes! I know right! IVF really has good results. My own case if IVF is going to have happened later this month maybe. So, yeah! Thanks for sharing the post! Makes me pretty hopeful. Anyway! xx
Respond to SashaMarcus
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:44 AM
Thank you
By reading your story, I started believing that every couple who want to have a baby can get it. Your story is very inspiring and informative. It will give a lot of information to young couples, those facing infertility issues. I faced this issue for almost 7 years. Recently, I decided to have a baby through surrogacy. It's going great and I am exploring many good things that I used to think bad about them. Very thankful for my husband for always being there for me. We found our happiness. I am really happy after reading your story, you are inspirations to others. I wish other people good luck who are still facing troubles.
Respond to anayahill
aliayan 67 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 12:53 AM
Thank you
I am infertile. I was looking up for clinics to opt for surrogacy. My husband heard, there is a clinic in Ukraine. Then We took a small tour to see all the clinic's facilities. There we were explained in detail how we were going to choose an egg donor. And how the stimulation process was going to be. She introduced us to Anastasia, a manager for their surrogacy program who was so patient and answered all our questions. We were left some time alone to think about everything. then we decided to go through it. And now I'm a mother of a son.
Respond to aliayan
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 01:44 PM
Thank you
Hello Kate. i am so happy for you. You are very lucky to reach your goal. But not everyone is there yet and i wish the best of luck to those who are trying. I got delayed by some scammers along the way and it weighed me down so much. The a****s clinic did not respond to my mails and calls. I tried to establish some sort of contact but it was like banging your head against a wall. I was thrown into depression and did not know what to do. Thankfully my husband intervened and steered me towards another clinic. I am now undergoing surrogacy and expected to meet the surrogate mother in a few days. I am so excited for the day and i just hope everything goes smoothly. I wish you luck for your future head.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Olivia_29 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 20, 2018 at 07:50 PM
Thank you
Hi there. Hope you are doing fine. I have been through infertility. It is a very difficult thing to cope with. Starting i was devastated when i found out that i had a pelvis inflammatory disease and because of that i could never get pregnant . My husband and i were beyond devastated. We tried the IVF procedure, but saddly it did not work for us, so we had to go for surrogacy. Yes there is a treatment like surrogacy. There are clinics which could help you out, like they helped me out. They are really good at what they do. They have treated many couples who were going through IVF and Surrogacy procedures. I hope you find it easy to cope with everything. The procedure is expensive, but trust me it is worth it. Just stay positive. And don't stress too much about this. Everything will turn out fine. You just need to think about your happiness.
Respond to Olivia_29
ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 03:47 AM
Thank you
Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about what you have been through so far. Life is made up of hurdles. One can't seek happiness all the time. Surrogacy is a better option than any other treatment. If you are infertile and can't conceive a baby naturally then surrogacy can be a good choice for you. Discuss this with your partner and try to find a perfect clinic. There are lots of clinics in Ukraine. Most of them are good. I had my first surrogacy from there and now I have a complete family. They are really good at surrogacy. They really take good care of their patients. I hope this would motivate you. Thanks.
Respond to ameliachar
jeny288 46 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:24 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am so happy for you. I stand by IVF. IVF is a miracle. It is a blessing for every infertile couple. It is a great happiness for women to have babies. Every mother can get the happiness of motherhood through this process. I was a sportswoman and I was passing through fatigue injury. I was trying to conceive. I lost all my hope. Then I went for IVF. The clinic where I had IVF was a matchless clinic. The staff was so supportive. Now I have a baby. Best of luck.
Respond to jeny288
Sabera28 67 Posts Saturday April 14, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 03:10 AM
Thank you
Hey. I am so happy to hear your success story. You have taken an excellent decision of choosing IVF. I have also a baby through IVF. Babies are a great blessing. Indeed it's a best way of having babies. When a woman is not able to get pregnant and when she is facing infertility. She chooses other processes like IVF, surrogacy. I faced difficulty in conceiving a baby and so I made my mind for IVF. I was diagnosed with Uterine polyps disease and then I faced infertility. I was once really despondent that I stopped trying on babies. But when I read such motivating thing that people wrote on the forums so I made my mind and decided to go for surrogacy. I am a happy mother now. I have a baby. I am so happy to have her. Hope this would help a lot of others too.
Respond to Sabera28
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 04:12 AM
Thank you
Congrats on your successful IVF journey. Happy to hear that you finally had a baby. Everyone wants a baby and a family to live with. I also had the problem like this. I was also convincing my husband for infertility treatment. He agreed to my proposal at once. As we both want a baby now. Good luck to you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 01:22 PM
Thank you
Hey, honey! This is great news. I'm really happy for you. You've deserved this happiness, you know? It must have been a really tough journey. But, I'm glad it worked out. Congratulations! x
Respond to Avaa81
Nicolebill123 29 Posts Monday March 5, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 08:07 AM
Thank you
This is a very happening news. You know IVF is not successful for all the couples. It is a very complex process and can be troublesome for some couples. You are strong and brave and you made it. I wish you all the happiness of the child. Keep motivating those infertile couples with your success story, Thumbs up to you.
Respond to Nicolebill123
friendly_mum101 16 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Thank you
Hey Kate, how are you? I hope you're doing well. Thank you so much for sharing your story. There are so many instances of women feeling hopeless because of obstacles to their fertility treatment. I'm so glad that things finally worked out for you. This story will be a great source of inspiration for them. You deserve all the happiness in the world! God bless you and your family.
Respond to friendly_mum101
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 11:05 AM
Thank you
hey, hope so you are doing great. You had to go through a really tough journey. I really appreciate your post it will be motivational for many. Infertility is really a cruel journey but I am happy that you deal with it bravely. Sometimes it seems that things are not working for us. But in reality we just not have to lose hope, handle the situation calmly. If one door is closed many doors are open on other hands. I am so happy that things worked for you. So proud of you dear. Stay blessed and happy.
Respond to roze30
nathalie335 16 Posts Sunday June 10, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 12:15 PM
Thank you
Hello Kate. It is so sad to hear of your struggles. But knowing that everything worked out, in the end, is great. I am so happy for you and your husband. It was a wise decision to go for IVF. Though many people still view it suspiciously. I am glad you took the opportunity to start your family. From the people around me, I have heard that Europe has some of the best and reasonable infertility clinics. For those not living in the region traveling might be a headache. But I do not think that is anything to worry about. As in the end, you would get a child of your own. My friend recently had a child as well. However, she went for surrogacy, as IVF was not helping her out. She was so happy with the services and the staff at the hospital was simply amazing according to her. I am so happy for her and you. It is amazing what these clinics are doing for so many couples facing fertility issues.
Respond to nathalie335
Dakota12020 11 Posts Sunday June 10, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 06:40 PM
Thank you
Oh dear. How are you? How is everything going? I am so sorry about this. My heart goes out to you. You have been through so much. Yet you are so strong. I am glad you are going for IVF. Though it might not work for all, it is an amazing option. I tried it 3 times. But it was not working for me. I hope it works for you. It is an ideal option. I would have gone for it again because i would love to carry our child myself. However, my fibroids has made it difficult. Wishing you the best. Stay strong things will work out.
Respond to Dakota12020
anayahill 117 Posts Monday March 19, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 02:29 AM
Thank you
I am so happy for you. IVF and IUI both have a high success rate and work out for most women. At least that is what I have heard. Unfortunately, IVF failed for me but my husband asked me to go for it again. Now luckily I am pregnant through IVF and hoping to give birth to a baby girl. Wish me luck. Either way, I wish you the best of luck. Whatever decision you take I hope it turns out successful. Take care.
Respond to anayahill
1 2 Next