Surrogacy?

ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 03:49 AM - Latest reply: jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen
- Oct 9, 2018 at 02:30 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. I find this forum a paradise. Where lots of women are sharing their problems and getting some real advice. Well, I am infertile and I am very confused and upset. I don't know what to do. Last year I met a car accident, where I lost my baby. My fallopian tubes got damaged badly and I can't carry a baby. I know there are two options for me, either I go for adoption or surrogacy. Surrogacy is quite beneficial as it has some biological link. I have two questions. Is surrogacy a safe procedure? How much procedure cost and suggest me some good clinics. Thanks and hoping best from you guys.
See more 

Your reply

17 replies

NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 06:55 AM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage and accident. Miscarriages are the worst nightmare for women. I have been through this situation. I know how it feels. I miscarried at different stages. I first miscarried at 6th week. Then i miscarried again for 2 more times. So i know how it feels. But don't worry there are many solutions to this. I am also thinking about surrogacy. Yes, it has biological links as well. It is a popular procedure to have a baby today. It is quite expensive in some countries and it is also reasonable in some countries as well. There are also many clinics for it. Some of the clinics are very popular in it. Surrogacy is a safe procedure. Don't worry about this aspect. I am also making up my mind for it to have a baby now.
Respond to NatashaLiam
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 08:51 AM
Thank you
Hey there, Amelia. I'm very well and I hope you're doing good too. I'm sorry about your miscarriage, dear. It must've been very hard for you to go through all this. I've been through this situation myself, thus I know how painful it is. You're not alone in this, I'll help you and give you all the information I can. Surrogacy is a beautiful procedure to have a baby from. It is completely safe and very convenient nowadays. Everyone wants to have a child who is biologically related to her/him. Which is why surrogacy is trending worldwide. Further, the cost of the surrogacy procedures depends upon country to country. You have to do a thorough research on this. Choose a clinic which has high success rates. The choice of the clinic is the initial step but the most important one, your whole procedure depends on this decision. I hope you got the point. Lots of love and prayers for you!
Respond to alisa123
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 08:57 AM
Thank you
Hello, there. I hope you're okay. Yes, surrogacy is amazing. It's a superb procedure. It is really safe and has a high success rate. It's helped a lot of people around the world. I know people think of it as something controversial. But, it's amazing, actually. It is a really good process and even famous people are opting for it. Which shows it is definitely credible. I personally have been pro-surrogacy for a very long time. You should definitely go for it. It'll be the best decision you make. My prayers are with you. I hope you find success in it.
Respond to claudiopeters
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 09:17 AM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are well. I am really sorry to know about your accident. I am sure that must have been really hard. I hope you and your family are doing well. It can be a difficult journey to be on. I myself have been diagnosed with infertility that too poor ovarian reserve. Therefore, I can understand that this is something really hard to be on. I myself opted for surrogacy and there are many reasons for that. Firstly after researching, I realized that adoption and surrogacy both were costing me the same. Also, both were lengthy. Adoption involved a lot of legal paperwork. I wanted to start a family with a baby which was really difficult to find. So, therefore, I decided to opt for surrogacy. This allowed that I could also have children that were genetically linked with me. Good luck to you!
Respond to Alessia.Violet
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 08:34 AM
Thank you
Hi. I hope you are fine. well, be confident with your decision. You might be suffering a lot. But make yourself stress-free. Infertility is not easy at all. It is a good process. If you are satisfied with it so I think you should go for it. I myself chose IVF. These process are really helping us.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 09:01 AM
Thank you
Hey girl. How are you? I think you are taking the right decision. I think it is the right decision if you are satisfied. Woman satisfaction is important. If she is satisfied with the treatment she should go for it without wasting time. Now I think it is a good treatment. I hope for the best for you. Stay safe and stay happy.
Respond to emily001
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 10:03 AM
Thank you
I hope you are fine. well, be confident with your decision. You might be suffering a lot. But make yourself stress-free. Infertility is not easy at all. It is a good process. If you are satisfied with it so I think you should go for it. The success of treatment depends on a clinic. I think that you should find the best clinic where you are satisfied. These processes are really helping us.
Respond to stacyben
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 10:40 AM
Thank you
Really sorry to hear of your condition. I know it really must have been so hard for you. So, yeah! I know how it feels. Anyway! Stay sturdy! I can relate it. I've also had an accidental miscarriage in past, leading towards Hysterectomy. So, yes! Anyway! You're right! Try going for surrogacy. I'm also going for it already at a clinic abroad in Kiev. So, yeah! Plus, yes! I'm having it there due to affordability for me. It's gonna cost me nearly 35K Euros. So, yeah! That's the approx cost! Still, it's always cheaper than centers here in the States.
Respond to LydiaHarris
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 11:16 AM
Thank you
Hey girl, How are you? I think you are taking the right decision. I think it is the right decision if you are satisfied. Woman satisfaction is important. If she is satisfied with the treatment she should go for it without wasting time. Find the best clinic where you think you want to continue the treatment. I have seen happy couples having a baby through surrogacy. Now I think it is a good treatment. I hope for the best for you. Stay safe and stay happy.
Respond to emily001
Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 01:52 PM
Thank you
Hello there! It's really bad to hear about your infertility. Infertility is a hard thing to face. But sometimes we have to compromise with a fate. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed for infertile people. I am also an infertile person. I was diagnosed with PCOS at my early age. After getting married I had been TTC for so long but didn't get conceive. Doctors told me that I am infertile. Then I came to know about IVF alternative. I opted for IVF because it works best with PCOS. We went to Europe for IVF treatment. Here I found a reputable clinic. I discussed my issue with them and they also recommend me IVF. After a while, the process began and I got pregnant. Now happy to announce that I have a beautiful baby boy. I hope you will be a mother soon. God bless you.
Respond to Evie779
stelladeena 16 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Updated by stelladeena on 27/08/18 at 04:26 PM
Thank you
Thank you for sharing this with us. We surely help you when you will need us. It is so good to hear this from you. I suggest that you should go for the things with which you are comfortable. First, do a research to know that whether you are choosing something right or not. Don't take the stress. It is an amazing process as far as I know. Many people are choosing it. They are having good experience with this process. Its success rate is high. I think that you should go for it.
Respond to stelladeena
cecemiller 18 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 07:09 AM
Thank you
It is safe. Secondly, contact a good clinic. See the reviews first. Don't be blind by these clinics. Who just work to make money. Your money definitely didn't grow on a tree. You have worked hard to earn it. So kindly do not waste it like this.
Respond to cecemiller
AbigailJones 8 Posts Monday August 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 10:53 AM
Thank you
Go for it! Surrogacy is perfectly safe. It has a high success rate. You'll love it. Good luck to you. I hope you get what you're looking for. My prayers are with you.
Respond to AbigailJones
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 01:03 PM
Thank you
You can go for surrogacy. Considering that you want a newborn baby. Also, you want things to move fast. Adoption can be a lengthy process. Now if we talk about the cost. You should check different countries. The clinic I contacted is pretty affordable.
Respond to Hannahdrake
kayakati 32 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 29, 2018 at 11:54 AM
Thank you
Hi dear! Hope you are well. Yup, this forum is really helpful. Ladies are helping each other. Many ladies are suffering from infertility. We are in the same boat. This thing made us strong. The science is very advanced now. Surrogacy and IVF are the options for infertility treatment. I must suggest you go for surrogacy. The adoption process will be more complicated. You can find the good clinic. The clinic also provides the surrogate mothers. The relation between the baby and you will be biological. Take your time and think about it. May you find it easy.
Respond to kayakati
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Sep 28, 2018 at 01:44 PM
Thank you
I tried IUI but didn't succeed at it. I also tried IVF but no luck. Now i have decided to go through surrogacy to have a baby. I live in Bulgaria where surrogacy is not allowed. So i have to move to a state where it is allowed. There we will start our surrogacy journey. We have picked up a clinic and soon we will contact them and will move to abroad. Good luck everyone. I also need some luck from you people.
Respond to Silvija2020
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 9, 2018 at 02:30 AM
Thank you
Hi dear, how are you doing now? I am sorry for the mishap you faced. I hope everything is working fine now. No one can suffer the loss that you went through. The pain is unbearable. I feel good that you still did not loose hope and you are trying for surrogacy. To many biological link matters but then infertility is not by choice. If you have no options left with you may go for surrogacy because it is 100% safe. If you are still confuse you may go to your respective an d then take a counselling class. Do a research on the clinics,check the reviews. Different clinics have different price charge. You can visit their website and heck the brochure. Good luck.
Respond to jeenia