Stay Away

ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 04:20 AM - Latest reply:  mistygray
- Oct 16, 2018 at 02:40 PM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing a great job. I wanted to create awareness about fake clinics. I have the worst experience with one of the reputed clinics Adonis. They have just one aim that is our money. Please choose a clinic carefully. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

24 replies

shaina17 9 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 09:36 AM
Thank you
Sorry to hear about your experience. I also heard that Adonis clinic is not reliable at all. What did they do to you? Sharing more information about them would be beneficial for people. Many people have been trying to find good clinics. So I believe it's good to create awareness for them. I hope you understand my point.
Respond to shaina17
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 10:30 AM
Thank you
Stay away from such clinics. These clinics just waste your time. I contacted the clinic for some assistance regarding surrogacy. The clinic didn't reply for a single time. These clinics are just here to waste our time. I contacted the clinic via email but the clinic didn't reply. I mailed them for 3 4 times but they didn't reply. There are many clinics today. It is hard to find a good clinic. I also made a mistake of wasting my time on this clinic. I have also a bad experience with the clinic. Just like you i also have no good reviews about this clinic. As this clinic wasted my time also. Next time before contacting some clinic i will research about that clinic. I will read about the clinic's reviews and feedbacks before contacting a clinic.
Respond to NatashaLiam
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Updated by joshien on 21/08/18 at 11:23 AM
Thank you
hi there, how are you? I hope you’re okay. You’re doing an amazing job. It’s really important to call such clinics out. I’ve heard so many bad reviews regarding them. They are horrible. I’m so, so sorry that you had to go through this. It’s obviously a really bad experience. Please, don’t lose hope though. I really hope things get better from here. There are many good clinics, actually. I’m sure you’ll find one. Lots of love and baby dust your way. Good luck to you!
Respond to joshien
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 11:25 AM
Thank you
Hi, It’s good that you posted your review here. It would really help people stay away from contacting them. infertility’s the worst thing ever. These methods are definitely a blessing for people like us. We must be thankful for them, because of them, we have some hope left. Don’t let that hope die just because of a careless clinic. They don’t realize that it’s their loss; not replying to the emails and not entertaining a serious client would bring a bad customer image to them. Anyhow, there are many others amazing clinics. Always go for the one people give good reviews about. Choice of the clinic is important as the whole procedure depends on them. I wish you all luck!
Respond to lidya2
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 02:49 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Hope you are doing fine. Choice of a clinic is always important when you are going for your fertility treatment. I feel so sorry to hear that you also a victim of this clinic. They are just playing with the feelings of people. My friend had a bad experience with this clinic. She tried to make contact with them but failed to get the response. She emailed them her reports and asked information regarding the treatment and policies. But the clinic didn't give her a response even a single email. She was so devastated by the behavior of the clinic. This is unethical behavior. I have heard a lot of complaints about the clinic. Ukraine is the best place for fertility treatment but some clinic tried to make it frown. I would like to recommend you also to beware from scammer like A****s. God bless all.
Respond to Eleanor045
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 08:17 AM
Thank you
Hey, there! I hope you are okay. This is bad news. I can't believe you had to go through this. It must have been so difficult for you. Good luck to you, okay? I hope things get better for you.
Respond to claudiopeters
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 08:25 AM
Thank you
Hi. I can feel from what you are going through. It is really a difficult situation. It is very difficult for me to face these hardships. It must be really strong to pass on. I was diagnosed with infertility. I have noticed that people are choosing infertility treatments like IVF and donor eggs. So I think I would suggest the same. But it is not only about the treatments. There are a few things one should keep in mind. First, the clinic that you are choosing. Second, the success of the clinic that you are choosing. Keep these things in mind. I hope this would work. Wish you best of luck.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 08:50 AM
Thank you
Hi. I am sorry to hear this. This is really sad. I am feeling so much anger that how someone can do that. I am so sad for what you have been through. Now I think that you should move on. There are many clinics that you can choose. You have faced a lot. Well, I know the best clinic. You can visit the clinic if you want to. My friend had IVF from the clinic. Well, I think if you want to visit the best clinic. So, I think you should first ask the people that whether the clinic is reliable or not. I think now you will take a step cautiously. Stay safe. My best wishes are with you.
Respond to emily001
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 01:18 PM
Thank you
Hey, there. You're absolutely correct. It's a shame, really. These clinics have no ethical considerations. They are so pathetic! Taking advantage of people in need. It's like stealing from a beggar!
Respond to Avaa81
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 04:30 PM
Thank you
I'm very sorry to read about your bad experience with this clinic, Amelia. You must be so bummed right now! I can't believe that there's something like a 'fake clinic', really. This is a thing to be frightened of. I'm happy to see that you care about other people and want them to beware of this clinic. Thank you so much for posting this review. I believe that a clinic is a place where people in need, seek help from. If clinics begin to behave so unprofessionally then people would choose to suffer over going to a clinic. This is such a drawback for the service sector businesses. Anyway, I'd suggest you do a proper research over the clinic before contacting them. You have to think about your safety yourself. We learn from our experiences. I hope you didn't let some random clinic lower your morale. I pray that everything gets sorted out for you. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
stacyben 88 Posts Tuesday March 20, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 09:40 AM
Thank you
Hey girl, I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry to hear this. Please share your experience. I was about to go to the same clinic. I think you saved my life. Adonis is cheating people I heard of them. But please tell me about the environment and about the doctors too. I have heard about on many forums about them. I heard that they have no advance tools and apparatuses. Even the staff is not skilful. I took an appointment with them. But I think you have saved my life. I am so thankful to you. I don't believe people now. I am sad about all this. What will you do now tell us so that maybe it would help me too.
Respond to stacyben
emily001 73 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 10:22 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry for all this. My friend told me about them. But I thought this might be a misunderstanding. But I think people are not lying. I am so sorry. Don't give up you have many other opportunities. You might have many other clinics to go to. I know this would not be easy for you now. They broke your trust. Well, I know this is really hurtful. Now I think that we have to do research before going to any clinic. I know that people are doing it for personal benefits. I am so thankful that you are doing an amazing job to save people. Please share all the things you have faced. So people will be aware of them.
Respond to emily001
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 10:34 AM
Thank you
Heyy there! Thanks a lot for sharing your experience. That's great! Now, awareness can be spread too. I'm glad that you took the courage to come out of shackles. Still, very sorry to hear of it. I understand it really must have been hard for you. So, yes! Stay strong! I might also have heard similar response regarding the center. Anyway! Best of luck in your future journey regarding it. xoxo
Respond to LydiaHarris
suzan762 10 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 11:37 AM
Thank you
You are so right. I completely second your opinion. My own friend had a very bad experience at Adonis clinic. So I know how hard it must have been for anyone facing a similar situation. We should be very careful while choosing a good clinic for infertility treatments. I hope people learn something from this. Wishing good luck to all those going through this phase.
Respond to suzan762
Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 01:49 PM
Thank you
Hey Amelia! Hope you are doing fine. Thanks for creating awareness here. My cousin also had the worst experience with this clinic. She was looking forward to surrogacy. So she tried to make contact with A****s clinic. She emailed them her reports and asking about the clinic procedure and policies. She emailed them 6 times and waited for so long. But she was disappointed by the non-serious attitude of the clinic. The clinic didn't respond to her even a once. I don't understand such unethical behavior of the clinic. I hope no other one will come across such a bad experience. I suggest you also to be careful when you are going to choose a clinic for fertility treatment. Lots of love for you. God bless you.
Respond to Evie779
julia850 6 Posts Thursday August 23, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 03:45 PM
Thank you
You are right. Adonis clinic has totally spoiled its image. It used to be a reputable clinic once. But now they have been dealing very unprofessionally with their clients. They have wasted so many people's time. And it's of no use to contact them. I hope no one faces such a situation.
Respond to julia850
AnnaKendrick 21 Posts Saturday August 4, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 24, 2018 at 03:07 PM
Thank you
Wow. This is so surreal. I can't believe clinics can do this. A reputable clinic won't do this. Unless they are dishonest. These clinics should be ashamed of themselves. They need to pursue better things. I wanna tell people about my experience. I've had problems for a long time. But the clinics I referred to. Helped me a lot. They didn't scam me. These clinics should be sued an shut down. What is the government doing? Sigh. Just take care ladies.
Respond to AnnaKendrick
lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 11:29 AM
Thank you
You just stay away from these clinics. So sweet of you that you are spreading awareness against the scammer. They trape majority of couples. They just have the concern with money and nothing else. Anyways good to read this post. Keep it up.
Respond to lousi21
Llywatson 13 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 10:57 AM
Thank you
they are such a liars. They lied to me. I visited this clinic two months ago for my surrogacy. We had a meeting with doctors where they shared their policies and packages. We were discussing a few details when some emergency came up and they asked us to wait. We were sitting in waiting area, where another couple was sitting as well. the lady was holding a cute baby. I talked to the lady and asked her about her journey. she told me her story that how she came up for surrogacy at this clinic. And in between this she told about expenses as well. and i was shocked. the charges were totally different plus they were so less than we were asked to pay. This shocked us and we left the clinic. I feel like god has saved us.
Respond to Llywatson
AbigailJones 8 Posts Monday August 27, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 11:24 AM
Thank you
Hello, Amelia. How are you? This is so nice of you. It's really important to spread awareness among people regarding these scammers! It's going to help a lot of people. Thank you for doing this. Keep up the great work!
Respond to AbigailJones
1 2 Next