Surrogacy?

ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 09:37 AM - Latest reply: littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 28, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Hey there, how are you all doing? I hope you all are doing great. This is a great forum to share problems. Every woman wishes to enjoy motherhood. I am infertile and can't carry a baby naturally. I was pregnant and I met an accident where I lost my baby. This damaged my fallopian tubes. Anyways, I am confused between surrogacy and adoption. Since I am new here and I don't know much about surrogacy. Adoption has no biological link with the baby but surrogacy has. I am a little bit scared too, I have an appointment next week. I need to decide it fast. I would like to hear your opinions about surrogacy. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

11 replies

Dakota12020 11 Posts Sunday June 10, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 12:09 PM
Thank you
Hi there. I am sorry for your issues. It is a good thing to see that you are looking into options. Surrogacy is a wonderful option. It is ideal for all couples facing infertility. At the same time adoption is also a good option. However, what you need to understand is whether having a biological link matters to you. If it does than go for surrogacy. Even if you cannot carry your child, she/she will still be your own child. I have heard so much about it. I am considering it myself. I am infertile as well due to fibroids. I cannot carry to term. Whatever decision you make i hope is the best. Best wishes to you.
Respond to Dakota12020
Lilystan 15 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 21, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Thank you
Hi there. Surrogacy is one of the best options for infertile couples out there. So many women are labelled infertile.I have had several miscarriage, but being introduced to surrogacy, was a blessing. I am so sad to hear your story. That is so devastating. Your story has and will open up so many people's mind. Your story is so informative and shows your struggle. I was devastated when i found out that i had a pelvis inflammatory disease and because of that i could never get pregnant . My husband and i were beyond devastated. We tried the IVF procedure, but it did not work for us, so we had to go for surrogacy. There are clinics which could help you out, like they helped me out. They are really good at what they do. I hope you find it easy to cope with everything. The procedure is expensive, but trust me it is worth it. You just need to think about your happiness.
Respond to Lilystan
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 03:06 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Miscarriage is the worst thing ever happen in a women life. It takes a lot from women. Well, good to know that you are looking forward to alternatives. In my opinion, surrogacy is better than adoption. Because of the surrogacy, you will be able to get a child which is biologically related to you. I had hysterectomy owing to cancer spread. Doctors declared me infertile and told me I wasn't able to conceive. Then I came to know about surrogacy. It was the last hope for us. We opted for surrogacy. We went to Europe for our surrogacy because it banned in our country. Here I found a reputable clinic after making five months research struggle. I have been provided with great services in the clinic. They arranged themselves a surrogate for me and took a great care of her. Now we are going to have twins baby dolls soon. I hope best for you. Stay blessed.
Respond to Eleanor045
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 08:14 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. I hope you're doing okay. I think you should go for surrogacy. It is a really safe procedure. And, it'll be be perfect for you. You can do this, okay? Good luck to you!
Respond to claudiopeters
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 01:19 PM
Thank you
Hi, yes! Surrogacy is a great procedure. Look, it's really safe! I think it's a wonderful idea. You shouldn't think twice. Good luck to you! I hope things work out for you.
Respond to Avaa81
NatashaLiam 98 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date August 22, 2018 Last seen - Aug 22, 2018 at 11:02 PM
Thank you
Sorry to hear that you had to go through all this. It would be really hard for you to lose your unborn baby. However, you should be strong and brave enough to handle this trauma. These incidents change the life of a woman in different aspects. So it should have change yours too. I am happy that you decided to go for the alternatives to it. Losing hope is not an answer to this. As you have no chance of having a baby naturally then it will be good if you go for other procedures to have a baby. Surrogacy is very common among the infertile couples. It gives them the chance to have a baby if they are unable to have a one naturally. I have a suggestion for you to go to a good clinic. This process is a complex process and it requires higher professionality of the doctors and clinic. Try to make sure the clinic you are visiting has a good record in its services. Is the success rate of the clinic is high? Try to make sure all these things before starting your treatment at a clinic. My best wishes go with you.
Respond to NatashaLiam
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 07:30 AM
Thank you
I deeply empathize with you, dear. The pain of losing your unborn baby is unbearable. I've been through this situation and I know how terrible it feels. It's good that you're moving on in life. Surrogacy is a beautiful procedure to have a baby from. Thanks to modernization, life is easy now. One doesn't have to sit and cry over infertility, assisted conception is proving to be successful. In my opinion, surrogacy is better than adoption. This is because of the fact that a surrogacy process uses the egg and the sperm of the intended parents. Which makes the baby biologically related to you. You can't say that you're not attached to the baby due to not giving birth to him. Also, it is an easy procedure and completely safe to pursue. I myself had my son via a surrogacy procedure from a well-known clinic. I'd suggest you research yourself and be satisfied. I hope you make a good decision. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
LydiaHarris 49 Posts Saturday May 19, 2018Registration date August 23, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 10:45 AM
Thank you
Just go for it! Don't think that way. I've seen so many successful cases of it. So, yeah! I understand. I'm personally going for it this month. So, yes! Anyhow, it really has amazing results. It's the only last way for some of us to have a child of our own. Anyhow! Best regards! I hope you can relate it already. Take care! Baby dust towards you. :)
Respond to LydiaHarris
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Thank you
Dear Amelia, I am extremely sorry about your condition. Infertility really kills. I can share your grief. Surrogacy is really helpful procedure. I am also looking forward to the surrogacy. I will be traveling in to a fertility clinic soon for the surrogacy. I hope that things will change for you too.
Respond to Angela1214
AmeliaJohn 13 Posts Friday July 27, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 23, 2018 at 05:46 PM
Thank you
Hi Amelia! I hope you're doing fine. I feel sorry for u. I can feel your situation. One of the worst parts of a women life is when she can't have her own baby and unfortunately, i am one of them. I am married since last almost 7 years and tried hard and even had a lot of treatments before but failed as always. I didn't know much about these solutions for infertile like IVF, surrogacy. But when i got to know i started to search on it and that's what i am still doing. It is one of the hardest decision to make to choose the best clinic for it and i would suggest to everyone here to before the process of all this u guys should search on the clinics and find any best one for it. Even it is also a tough decision for me too but i want to get aware of everything before starting any process. Btw if anyone has any kind of experience please kindly share with everyone here. And keep updating. Thanks!
Respond to AmeliaJohn
littlebeastshaya 45 Posts Friday May 18, 2018Registration date September 3, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 12:12 PM
Thank you
Hi there. How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing good. I read your post. I totally agree. Infertility is very hard to deal with. It is a big issue. What you said was right. Couples should not give up on TTC. There are other methods such as IVF, IUI, and Surrogacy. The success rates these days are higher than ever. These methods are helping couples all around the world. It is really good to see this. God bless.
Respond to littlebeastshaya