Last seen
August 23, 2018
- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 8, 2018 at 11:31 AM
Why do people think of me difference from other people? When I speak, they got silenced. When they saw me, they avoided me. When I tried to be approachable, they still find me unapproachable. I've tried all my best to be friendly, kind, good, and tried not to be an introvert. I did all my best. I've studied a lot of psychology to get this through. I've watched thousands of self-improvement videos. I've received feeback and advices from my brother and my parents. Yet, nothing had changed. What is in me that people don't want me to be with?
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Thursday August 23, 2018
Last seen
August 23, 2018
Thank you
I've applied all what I learned, though. But it didn't made any difference.
Respond to AskingLife
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. Hope you are doing good. Are you shattered for such a petty reason? Common cheer up. You got to face the reality with a big smile on you face. You feel you are being bullied? you want to be the center of attraction? OK, first do a self study about what is the behavior in you that is making everyone laugh at you? Check your style of dressing. Check the vocabulary you use. If you can't figure out what exactly is wrong with you then visit a soft skill training program. Get groomed. Be confident about what you wear. Be confident about how you walk,how you talk. Try and be introvert. Too much of outspoken can loose the self respect. Don't get too much bothered about what others think about your attitude.,
Respond to jeenia