Last seen
August 24, 2018
- - Latest reply: jeenia
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
- Oct 9, 2018 at 01:49 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing great. This is a great place to share problems. I am new here and wanted to share my experience about reputed clinics like Adonis. We are living in 2018 and getting a baby is not an issue. But the main problem is whether can we trust the clinics or not. I have been the victim of this reputed clinic Adonis. I am infertile, don't want to cry about my past. I had to go for hysteria treatment and it led me to lifetime infertility. After they analyzed my medical reports they said they can treat my infertility through IVF and IUI. But none of the methods worked on me. They advised us to go for surrogacy procedure. I already made up my mind that I will not waste my time and money this time. Please be careful in choosing the clinic. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

13 replies

Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello! OMG! This is so true. A***S is the worst clinic ever. They are just looting people. Same thing happened with me aswell. I have had really bad experience with them. The thing is i never investigated but after they lootifeied me. I did investigation...And trust me i saw many bad reviews about them. I actually regret it now!
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Choosing the clinic is very important, there is no doubt. I am sorry for your bad experience. Why don't you change the clinic? I am consulting a clinic in Europe. They told me straight away that surrogacy is appropriate for me. You can contact them too. Message me up and I can send the email address.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
You are right not to waste your money anymore. Tell me where have you been after Adonis? And what have you decided after failed IVF and IUI? Are you going for surrogacy? IF you are really going to choose it then I will tell you to do so. Because it has more success rate. And Europe is famous for a reliable clinic.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Wednesday May 16, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Your experience reminded me of my cousin sister who had the same kind of experience. I am really feeling very sad for you. This is not your fault. Few black sheep are trying to play with the feelings of infertile couples. But my dear, stay motivated. There is a good clinic also. My cousin had a baby through infertility treatment after that worst experience. Wish you good luck.
Respond to annataylor1
Registration date
Wednesday April 4, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Yes, this forum is amazing. I love my time spending here. You ladies have cleared so many doubts of mine. Am sorry to know about your awful experience with the clinic. This clinic is a scam. Please don't give up. There is a good clinic too. You should go there. I have seen many positive reviews about them. I hope things work well for you.
Respond to SashaWhite
Registration date
Friday June 8, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Thanks for sharing your experience. This will definitely help other women there. Well, as far as, the clinic you are talking about, it is true that the clinic is fraud. But we should try to find a good clinic for ourselves. There is quite a good clinic which are offering very good facilities at quite a reasonable cost. One of my friends had a baby there in Europe.
Respond to lindaswank64
Registration date
Friday May 18, 2018
Last seen
August 25, 2018
Thank you
Hey Dear! I just read your post. I felt sad to know about your experience. I think in some cases IUI or IVF not works. And surrogacy is a great option. But always choose the best clinic for such complex methods. Europe is full of such immense clinics that are providing such facilities. I think you should consult them.
Respond to pitjulie19
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
I'm so sorry! You don't deserve this. How could they treat you like this? It's honestly made me so sad! There should be some authority dealing with all this. I really hope things get better for you. You deserve better!
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there! I hope you're alright. You're absolutely correct. It's so important to do your research before choosing a clinic. Thank you for this. It's going to help a lot of people. Keep up the superb work.
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Thursday June 21, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hi, I am feeling really sorry for you. Infertility is a prodigious problem nowadays. And it disseminating day by day. I can understand your feelings very well. IVF is a good method, it did not work on you so it doesn't mean that it's a clinic fault. Sometimes this method doesn't work. Hope you get your happiness via surrogacy.
Respond to jeny288
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello ladies. I am just here to warn you all. Ladies, who are looking for clinics please be very careful. There is this clinic L***s. They are scammers. They scam people. I did a very detailed research on them as well. And it is likely to be very much true. There are also many bad reviews about this clinic. I have heard they are bad in case if hygiene, staff, management and also doctors. They are just money makers. I also tried emailing them but I did not receive any response from them. Poor communication skills a well I must say. It is good that everyone should get to know about this clinic. It is a good thing to inform people. Please avoid these clinic guys!
Respond to juliaanderson
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I am so sorry to hear about your horrible experience. I am sure it must have been really hard for you to cope up with this. My honest advice to you would be to not give up. Instead, start searching for a better option. I am visiting a clinic and I am half way through and they are doing an amazing job. Everything is being done in the most structured manner. Therefore, don't worry and just research. If you need any help do let me know.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. Thank you for the awareness. It will help maximum people in this forum. The situation you went through must have been miserable, no can share the pain you went through. I would also suggest every one to do a proper research on clinics, it is not always the best clinics will always give the best result. A constant study on the clinics reveals the rel identity. Don't go by their word of mouth. They may fake promises for money. Be wise in selection. A doctor plays a vital role for a person taking IVF, for an infertile mother lots of emotions are attached.
Respond to jeenia