Worst Day

infetile 4 Posts Friday August 24, 2018Registration date August 24, 2018 Last seen - Aug 24, 2018 at 12:02 PM - Latest reply: jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen
- Oct 11, 2018 at 08:15 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing great. I am creating this thread to create awareness about the fake clinics. I know we all are victims of the reputed clinic Lotus. I don't know what they want from us. It is better we do some research before taking the big decision. Life is not a game and we can't let someone play with our feelings. I have the worst experience with this clinic. I am infertile and can't conceive a baby naturally. I thought they would help me in fighting against infertility. I went for the IVF treatment but the results were disappointing. They always told me that it would work but it never worked. I want to advise everyone here don't trust Lotus anymore. They really want our money. Thanks and stay safe.
See more 

Your reply

22 replies

lousi21 31 Posts Wednesday June 27, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Thank you
I'm sorry for your trouble. I know you had faced the tough time in your life. The experience with the scammer is the worst. I think you should find a better option for you. I mean you have to change your clinic. Good luck.
Respond to lousi21
cecemiller 18 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 06:47 AM
Thank you
Thank you, sweetheart, for warning us. My sister had two clinics in mind. One was this one. I will not let her go there. The other one, however, had good reviews. They have an impression on her. She was satisfied on her first visit. It is also a reliable clinic.
Respond to cecemiller
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 07:48 AM
Thank you
Hello, honey! I am so sorry! You don't deserve this! I would've found it so hard to believe had this not happened to me, too. This shows how clever they are. You're doing a great job. We need to expose them. So, that people don't make the same mistakes as us! Thank you so much!
Respond to claudiopeters
shaina17 9 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 08:15 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about your experience. I know Lotus clinic has done so wrong with many people. I have heard many people complaining about them. This makes me feel so bad. One should be very careful in such matters. These things are very sensitive. I hope people are safe from them.
Respond to shaina17
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:11 AM
Thank you
It is all true. Life is indeed not a game. Trust is very important. In addition to trust, it is important to not break the trust. I have also trusted this clinic. I have traveled all the way to Europe. I am sure they won't disappoint me.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:31 AM
Thank you
This is terrible! How could they treat you like this? You don't deserve this. My prayers are with you. I hope you find a great clinic, ASAP. Don't lose hope, okay? You can do this!
Respond to Avaa81
roze30 27 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 11:11 AM
Thank you
hi, hope so fine. I am so sorry to know about all this. You definitely don't deserve this at all.I will really like to appreciate your effort. This post would be helpful for many. Helping others is really something that should be appreciated. The clinic should really be ashamed of their behavior. Clinics are built to help people, to remove their stress. But they are increasing stress, instead of helping. I can't believe that how can a clinic be so much unprofessional. Don't lose hope sweetheart, look for some good clinic. I pray you to find some good clinic as soon as possible. Take care, sending you lots of love and hopes. Trust me all will be fine.
Respond to roze30
mistygray 132 Posts Friday February 16, 2018Registration date October 16, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 11:36 AM
Thank you
Hey girl! Sorry to hear about that. I hope you are feeling better now. It is sad to know that your treatment failed. I haven't heard good things about this clinic even once. I don't understand what their problem is. Why would someone want to do something like this to people? These people go to them with so much hope. And they end up just adding to their misery. This is not acceptable. Back when I didn't know about them this well, I tried to contact them too. They never even bothered replying. Can you believe that? I consider myself lucky now. They saved me from having a similar experience.
Respond to mistygray
suzan762 10 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 04:28 PM
Thank you
My friend also had a very bad experience at one of the clinics named Adonis. She was so disappointed with them. She sent them several emails. But they did not reply to her even once. She waited for their response. But all in vain. She regrets contacting them. They only wasted her time.
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Oct 10, 2018 at 03:27 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Your friend shouldn't worry though. Things like this happen. She should continue looking for a better clinic. She can look up their reviews and talk to their previous clients if it is possible. I'm sure she will find the perfect place for it. Sending prayers.
Respond to suzan762
lidya2 26 Posts Monday July 2, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 02:58 AM
Thank you
I have heard a lot more complaints regarding this clinic Lotus and it really is worrying. One of my friends recently emailed them for certain details regarding the procedure. It was a matter of urgency and she was expecting a quick reply. However, the clinic did not respond for a month. Even when they did reply they didn't even answer her queries and directly asked for her details. I also contacted them for details but didn't get a reply. Email is the first interaction and when that is this unprofessional you really start to question many other things. Anyways, there are many other clinics that you can look into so don't worry.
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 08:15 AM
You should keep on trying contacting them. If possible do a complain at the consumer forum. That may help. The thing the clinic is doing is not legit. The right to information act is not followed by them. They are playing with the motions of the infertile women. I have heard a lot of complaints regarding this clinic. I request people to opt a different clinic apart fro this.
Respond to lidya2
sindra09 10 Posts Friday August 17, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Thank you
Hey! I am fine dear. What's about you. I hope you'll be good. All these situations were hectic for you. I can understand what do you feel my love. Are you unaware of this fraud? I mean it should be the first and important duty to take an appropriate decision. Before going to any clinic their authenticity should be known. Be Thankful, because you had not face any serious risk to your health. Now please don't experience it again from the same place. It would be worst for you. Many other options are also available. Find the best for you. You will definitely get your best. Wish you good luck. BABY DUST TO YOU.
Respond to sindra09
julia850 6 Posts Thursday August 23, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 03:12 PM
Thank you
That's really sad to hear. I can understand the pain that you must have felt. It's not an easy thing. But you have to stay strong. It'll all be okay very soon. Just don't lose hope. And thanks for sharing your experience. I am sure people would have benefitted from this.
Respond to julia850
naina14 22 Posts Tuesday August 7, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 05:18 PM
Thank you
Hi there it's very hard to experience in life. When a person diagnosed with infertility. I was in the same boat like you. When I came to know about my infertility it breaks me. My in-laws didn't support me. They planned to force their son to marry again. He won't do that. He supported me and we visited a clinic in Europe. They recommended us surrogacy. though it was a tough decision. I decided to go for it. It was less expensive there. The surrogate mother was such a nice person.during the pregnancy time period we became friends. It was such a wonderful experience of my life. Don't hesitate and make your life complete.
Respond to naina14
alissonclark 38 Posts Monday July 30, 2018Registration date October 14, 2018 Last seen - Sep 27, 2018 at 05:35 PM
Thank you
Hello. Sorry to hear about your experience with this clinic. I wish you had found out it wasn't worth it earlier. But that alright. It wasn't your fault. Next time, please make sure to choose a clinic wisely. Don't worry and stay hopeful. You will be a mother soon.
Respond to alissonclark
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Sep 28, 2018 at 01:33 AM
Thank you
I'm also struggling to TTC for past 10 years. Just like you, i m also worried about the age limit and it really is stressful.I have tried IUI and IVF but there was no luck with them.A friend of mine gave me the idea of surrogacy and she recommended me a clinic.I will surely go for it as all of the other options are disclosed in my case.You better should research about surrogacy and should visit some clinics regarding surrogacy. As for me, i will go for surrogacy ultimately i don't have any other option left.I have contacted a clinic and soon i will do it before its too late. If anybody has an opinion about this kindly guide me.
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 08:12 AM
Hi dear. I wish you all the best for the step you are about to take. I feel good that you are such a brave woman that you did not loose hope and are moving ahead for a family planning. Every infertile women should learn from you. This is such a motivating post dear. I hope the clinic you researched works best for you. After you success do share us the information about the clinic, so a ray of hope falls on other infertile women as well.
Respond to Silvija2020
Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Sep 28, 2018 at 09:04 AM
Thank you
I am really sorry to hear about your loss. This must be so difficult for you to cope with. However, honestly don't give up! I have had bad experiences as well, where people have tried to push me down and discourage me. However, honestly, speaking do what your heart says. I remember when two of my IVF cycles failed I was heartbroken, I didn't know what to do. Thanks to my supportive family who ensured that I didn't give up. They found me this new doctor, he was operating at a high success rate. I myself researched about the whole clinic and read reviews on it. After this, we got in touch with them and they were kind enough to invite us for the first free meeting. In this meeting, I met with the wonderful doctor! He gave me soo much hope that I can't even tell you. They suggested that since I was suffering from poor ovarian reserve and also I was anorexic I should consider either surrogacy or IVF with DE. My husband and I were satisfied with them and decided to sign up. From that day to this day everything has been going excellent.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
saidjakson 8 Posts Saturday September 29, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Sep 30, 2018 at 12:27 AM
Thank you
Yes ... Big problem
Respond to saidjakson
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 9, 2018 at 01:44 AM
Thank you
Hi dear. I feel sorry for your bad situation. The trend of fake clinic has actually come up. To them money counts and not the feelings of an infertile parents. Case should be charged against them. Please don't be disheartened. I would suggest you to do a people research on clinics providing IVF. You should have a good consulting with various clinics before taking any step. To an infertile parent taking the decision of IVF is a major part. You just cannot take IVF casually. Do a lot of reserch work on good clinics,visit them first,talk to the advisory board and then do a selection.
Respond to jeenia
jeenia 48 Posts Sunday October 7, 2018Registration date October 11, 2018 Last seen - Oct 11, 2018 at 08:09 AM
Thank you
I am so sorry that you had to pas through such a difficult path. But do not worry god has something good for you dear. You have never done bad for anyone, your hard work will definitely pay some day. Please do a detailed research on the clinics you visit because IVF is a very sensitive issue, it is the most difficult decision taken y a infertile parent. Lots of emotions and feelings are joined here. The mother goes for a IVF treatment for a lot of hope, and these type of clinic just shattered them. IVF cannot be taken just for granted.
Respond to jeenia