Lotus Cant be Trusted

infetile 4 Posts Friday August 24, 2018Registration date August 24, 2018 Last seen - Aug 24, 2018 at 12:12 PM - Latest reply: Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 26, 2018 at 09:38 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing great. I have read lots of posts against this reputed clinic Lotus. I have the worst experience with them. I am infertile and they took advantage of my infertility and looted my all money. I thought they were trying to help me. But the results were not successful. Stay away from such scams.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Rhuma123 13 Posts Friday February 2, 2018Registration date August 30, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 11:44 PM
Thank you
I can’t trust that lotus can do this. I have heard a lot about its reputation. But after reading your post all of my hopes have been devastated. I am feeling so sad when I came to know that lotus is just playing with the emotions of people. It doesn’t feel the pain of others they felt on hearing about their infertility. I think that the success of the lady depends only on the best clinic that she chooses and self-confidence. Sorry to say if a lady will choose lotus for her treatment then she shouldn’t hope for her success.
Respond to Rhuma123
cecemiller 18 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 06:35 AM
Thank you
Hey, What happened to you there? I can not believe my friend has the same experience with them. But later she went to Europe. As it has affordable infertility treatments. She had fled last week. She is super busy right now as I am unable to contact her. I hope everything goes to her favor. Her husband's friend suggested them this clinic as they had a wonderful experience there. So she went there on their insistence. I am glad she was satisfied with her decision. She told me that the clinic is reliable. It also provides accommodation. Which is i mean a plus factor. I can't wait to be an Aunt. Baby dust to us.
Respond to cecemiller
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 07:47 AM
Thank you
Hey, there! How are you? I hope you're doing alright. Thank you for this post! I'm so happy to see the name of this clinic getting dragged into mud! They deserve this. Avoid them at all costs, people, they are a mess!
Respond to claudiopeters
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:24 AM
Thank you
This is horrible. Can you fill in more details? How did they end up taking your money? I mean this is absurd. I really hope I made the right decision. I deposited half the amount in a clinic as well. It is not this one. Though it is in Europe I read great reviews about it. My mother in law suggested me that clinic. I am just scared now. I really wish nothing like this happens. I will be broke then. I do not have enough finances to start it all over again. Also, I really hope you get justice as well. You have lost everything in the process.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 26, 2018 at 09:38 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? You're right, totally. They deserve the worst treatment! Exactly the type of treatment they gave me! Please avoid them at all costs. You don't want to experience that!
Respond to Avaa81