Last seen
August 24, 2018
- - Latest reply: MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 12, 2018
- Dec 11, 2018 at 02:59 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing great. I have read lots of posts against this reputed clinic Lotus. I have the worst experience with them. I am infertile and they took advantage of my infertility and looted my all money. I thought they were trying to help me. But the results were not successful. Stay away from such scams.
See more 

Your reply

10 replies

Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
August 30, 2018
Thank you
I can’t trust that lotus can do this. I have heard a lot about its reputation. But after reading your post all of my hopes have been devastated. I am feeling so sad when I came to know that lotus is just playing with the emotions of people. It doesn’t feel the pain of others they felt on hearing about their infertility. I think that the success of the lady depends only on the best clinic that she chooses and self-confidence. Sorry to say if a lady will choose lotus for her treatment then she shouldn’t hope for her success.
Respond to Rhuma123
Registration date
Monday August 6, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, What happened to you there? I can not believe my friend has the same experience with them. But later she went to Europe. As it has affordable infertility treatments. She had fled last week. She is super busy right now as I am unable to contact her. I hope everything goes to her favor. Her husband's friend suggested them this clinic as they had a wonderful experience there. So she went there on their insistence. I am glad she was satisfied with her decision. She told me that the clinic is reliable. It also provides accommodation. Which is i mean a plus factor. I can't wait to be an Aunt. Baby dust to us.
Respond to cecemiller
Registration date
Sunday March 18, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there! How are you? I hope you're doing alright. Thank you for this post! I'm so happy to see the name of this clinic getting dragged into mud! They deserve this. Avoid them at all costs, people, they are a mess!
Respond to claudiopeters
Registration date
Wednesday April 11, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
This is horrible. Can you fill in more details? How did they end up taking your money? I mean this is absurd. I really hope I made the right decision. I deposited half the amount in a clinic as well. It is not this one. Though it is in Europe I read great reviews about it. My mother in law suggested me that clinic. I am just scared now. I really wish nothing like this happens. I will be broke then. I do not have enough finances to start it all over again. Also, I really hope you get justice as well. You have lost everything in the process.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? You're right, totally. They deserve the worst treatment! Exactly the type of treatment they gave me! Please avoid them at all costs. You don't want to experience that!
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
This sounds so horrible. I feel so bad for you. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. Perhaps I can help you find a better clinic this time. Please do as much research as possible. I know it is hard to find a reliable clinic these days. But the struggle is worth it. Good luck.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
It is actually very concerning! People indeed need to be very cautious and careful. One of the reasons why I always emphasis on visiting a good clinic. It is one the reasons why my procedure is going great. I am in the middle of the surrogacy program. So far things are going great. The clinic is ensuring that the process works for me. They carefully did everything! A surrogate mother is called for regular checkups to ensure she is doing well. They also send us daily reports about her health as well. One of the reasons why the surrogate is healthy and is doing well is because of the clinic. The clinic in the start before matching her first made her take a medical test! This test ensured that she wasnt suffering from any present or past illness. Thus a clinic that takes care of such small things is a very important one. I hope things get better for you.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Last seen
November 21, 2018
Thank you
Yes, cases have come up with this clinic. I request you not to visit this clinic as its success rate is very low. They play with the emotions of the client. It is very concerning, one needs to be careful. Many people have faced many problems with this fake clinic. The will take the money but will never make efforts to fulfil your dreams.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
I am so sorry to hear about this. It must have been so hard for you. Moments like these do break you up. However, don't give up. There are good clinics as well you just have to research properly. If you need help in finding know that we all are here. One of the reasons why my process is going well is because of the clinic I am visiting. Good luck to you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 12, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I m so sorry to hear about that hon! That clinic did the same to me. They took all my money and left me with nothing. Clinics like Lotus are just in this business for money. They don't care about the needs of their patients. They are even rude to their surrogates. Such clinics should be boycotted. Giving people false hopes. But I m glad I found another clinic at the right time. I found that clinic through different fertility forums. This clinic is helping me achieve my dreams. The packages here are quite affordable and the treatment is great too. The staff knows how to deal with people and the way they treat their surrogates is so good too. They even provided me with a place to stay. This clinic also has a guarantee program in which they will treat you till it's successful with no extra charges.
Respond to MargoGonzalez