Advice Anyone

infetile 4 Posts Friday August 24, 2018Registration date August 24, 2018 Last seen - Aug 24, 2018 at 12:15 PM - Latest reply: Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen
- Aug 28, 2018 at 06:12 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing great. I have read hundreds of posts about surrogacy. The success rates are higher than 95% and this intrigued more to research more about surrogacy. Surrogacy is a real blessing for infertile couples and has helped them a lot. I am infertile and I have decided to go for surrogacy as well. Since this is our only last hope and I don't want to lose against infertility. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

12 replies

GraceMindy 8 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 07:15 AM
Thank you
Good dear. Very happy to learn that you have opted for Surrogacy. Not all of the people go for it. So yeah it’s a big step from you. I hope that the result comes out according to your expectations. Otherwise, I know what will happen to you. You'll get frustrated. I can understand that feeling. Why? Because I also went for this treatment. My friend suggested me about Surrogacy. But I wanted to confirm first. So I checked through the internet. As I found out she was telling the truth. Surrogacy does have a higher success rate. And it is a blessing for the Infertiles.
Respond to GraceMindy
jesicajan 11 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 26, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 07:55 AM
Thank you
It so satisfying to read the post of infertile opting for surrogacy. Actually, I have become a mother due to surrogacy. So it feels much satisfying to me. I can feel the pain and curiosity of infertile. Being infertile I can understand the situation of any couple. It is said that you will only know when you walk in someone's shoes. I wish you very good luck. Hope you get your desired results. My experience with this treatment was so good that now I recommend it to every other person. I visited a clinic in Europe. They were so good and inspiring. Their staff also deserve much respect. Best of luck. Hope everything goes your way.
Respond to jesicajan
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 09:19 AM
Thank you
Hey, there. How are you? Yes, the success rate of surrogacy is really high. It's a safe and sound procedure. It's slightly expensive though. You should definitely go for it! Good luck to you. I hope it works for you.
Respond to Avaa81
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 09:24 AM
Thank you
Hey! Hope you're alright. You SHOULD NOT think twice! Go for it, honey. It's a lovely procedure. Good luck to you! I really hope it works for you.
Respond to claudiopeters
SashaWhite 46 Posts Wednesday April 4, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 25, 2018 at 01:14 PM
Thank you
Surrogacy is a great treatment which science has provided for infertile couples. It is spreading happiness and creating families over years. Success rates are also high in this process, this is the reason why people usually go for surrogacy. I also had a successful surrogacy experience. I was declared infertile and it was impossible for me to become the mother. Surrogacy was the only option left for me to get the blessings of kids. My friend told me about surrogacy centers in Europe I went there and after some time I finally found equality clinic there. Everything was so disciplined and well mannered there. I just loved my time spent in that clinic. It was the best experience of my life. God is great.
Respond to SashaWhite
Llywatson 13 Posts Wednesday August 8, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 09:58 AM
Thank you
Hey, i am glad that you chose surrogacy. Surrogacy is no doubt a great procedure. And it is safe as well. Choosing the best and most reliable procedure is actually a wise decision. But let me tell you, the battle ain't over yet. Choosing the right clinic is the real battle. If you are looking forward to a successful procedure, you need to choose a reliable clinic as well. One thing always keep in mind that whenever you choose a clinic, choose it carefully no matter how much time it takes. Because i have seen so many clinic which have poor communication and services. Plus their staff and doctors are rude as well. and such clinics only care for money. Doctors play an important role during every treatment. If doctor is humble, supportive and sincere, the journey gets easier. And if the doctors are rude and insensitive, the journey gets worse. So please if your really want to get a successful treatment, choose a clinic carefully. Europe is famous for its fertility clinics. you should find a clinic in europe. I hope you find a right clinic soon.
Respond to Llywatson
sindra09 10 Posts Friday August 17, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 11:47 AM
Thank you
Hey, SashaWhite! I hope you are doing great. It is good to hear. You are really the inspiration for the infertile couple. Disappointed couples should get a lesson from you. Keep us updated about your next plains. May good things happened on your way.
Respond to sindra09
joshien 47 Posts Thursday June 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 12:08 PM
Thank you
Hi there. I am doing good. How is everyone? Well yes, you are right. Infertility has become very common. Not only in women. In males too. It has affected both the partners. There are numerous reasons for it. I won’t go to it that. Now, yes there are treatments. Thanks to medical science. They have saved infertile couples. There is IUI. IVF is also another option. Surrogacy, as you said is amazing too. I have come to know from many forums about surrogacy. I heard many infertile women going for surrogacy. People on the forum are discussing mostly surrogacy, I am glad you found your happiness in surrogacy. Good luck with the baby.
Respond to joshien
Angela1214 37 Posts Thursday February 22, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 01:21 PM
Thank you
Dear desperate IP, I am sorry to learn about the infertility. It is really hard to face this. At the same time you must not feel bad. There are so many ways to fight it out. It is all because of science. Your choice of going for surrogacy is great. I stand by you. I am also about to go for surrogacy. It is a very helpful option for many infertile IPs. It is also very beneficial for the single parents. The success rate of surrogacy is very high. It should not be forgotten that after all it is a scientificprocedure. It has all the pros and cons that any scientific procedure can have. I am hoping for the best for myself. At the same time I am absolutely ready to face any bad event. Just stay close to your decision. Don't back off. I am sending you the baby dust with a hope that soon you will be back with the great moments.
Respond to Angela1214
alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 02:10 PM
Thank you
Hey there. It feels good to know that you finally find surrogacy a convincing method to have a baby from. Success stories of different couples do motivate a lot of people. I pray that one day, your story also becomes someone's inspiration. Surrogacy is the best option to go for. Just do a thorough research first and select a good clinic. It is essential for the success of the process that you have your procedure done a good clinic. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Lindajon 2 Posts Monday August 27, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 04:59 PM
Thank you
Hey, I hope you are all good. Surrogacy is by far the best option for infertility treatment. Plus success rate is also high in this process. Nowadays, most of the infertile couple opt for surrogacy. One more reason to go for surrogacy is that it will involve both as in a normal pregnancy. The baby will be your own biological child. You can cherish the happiness of having your own child. I would highly recommend you to go for it. I hope and pray everything goes your way!
Respond to Lindajon
Evie779 20 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 06:12 AM
Thank you
Good to hear that you choose an alternative. Surrogacy is a blessing indeed. My sister also has an infertility issue. She had hysteria which leads to infertility. She opted for surrogacy. It proved like a miracle for her. She had blessed with a baby girl through surrogacy. Hope best for you.
Respond to Evie779