Lotus is a scam

ameliachar 27 Posts Thursday August 2, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 12:22 PM - Latest reply: Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen
- Sep 30, 2018 at 04:08 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. I thought infertility is only my enemy. But I have faced the worst day of my life. This forum has given me enough courage to share my experience. I ran into one of the reputed clinic Lotus. This Lotus has been good but I don't know what happened to them. They started reacting strange and unusual. The doctor whom I went for the checkup wasn't seemed interested. After analyzing my medical reports the doctors said they can help us but they have to charge an extra fee. Well, I paid them what they asked for, but IVF wasn't successful. My all the money was wasted and I had nothing but to cry. Please be careful in choosing a clinic. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

12 replies

alisa123 89 Posts Monday February 19, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 01:59 PM
Thank you
Hey, Amelia. I'm very well and I hope you're feeling better now. It is said that once you write down all that is in your mind, you feel much relieved. I'm very sorry to read about your negative experience with this clinic. I've heard so many unsatisfactory reviews about this clinic. Each one of the people to whom I've talked with regarding this clinic has requested me to not put myself into this misery. People are fed up with the clinic's management. One woman told me that when she got disheartened by the clinic not replying to her emails and calls, she visited the clinic and they claimed that they didn't get any emails. How shameful is this? Firstly, you're avoiding the client and then when they ask for an explanation, you lie on their face. They sure have the nerve to be fake! Anyways, don't be sad, please. This time, look for a genuine clinic. Hope is the key to success. Good luck, love!
Respond to alisa123
ClaraMatt 30 Posts Tuesday July 3, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 02:20 PM
Thank you
Hi dear, I am so sorry to hear that your experience with L***s was not up to your expectations. It happens when you are fighting a long and harsh battle. The results are not immediate and sometimes not even satisfactory as happened in your case. Sometimes it is simply fate and other times it is the carelessness and unprofessionalism of the staff that affects the results. Too bad that they charged you some extra fees, which is simply against the rules. You should not have paid them but stuck to your initial contract. These clinics prove to be a money pit for some patients and nothing comes out. It is worse when the doctors and staff don't give you the deserved attention and services. Unfortunately, these kind of clinics are in this only for the business and making money. The regard for patients' feelings and kindness towards their conditions are some rare traits to find. I advise you to move on and don't let this tie you down. Someday your dream will become a reality and you just need to be patient. Good luck.
Respond to ClaraMatt
AmeliaJohn 13 Posts Friday July 27, 2018Registration date August 27, 2018 Last seen - Aug 27, 2018 at 04:04 PM
Thank you
Hello Amelia! How are you doing dear? I hope you are good. I feel so sorry to hear your story. Don't lose hope. Infertility is very common nowadays. There are so many solutions available for those couples. You have to be strong enough to handle all these problems by yourself. I still remember that worst day of my life when my doctor declared me with infertility. I felt like losing all hopes of being the mother of my baby. Thank God Surrogacy is the best solution available to us. Honey this is the best option no doubt. It's important to make the right decision of choosing the right clinic for you at the right time. Don't worry if you have faced this problem. Say thank to God you are fine and go for another one but make sure about that one before starting any procedure. My good wishes are with you. Good luck!
Respond to AmeliaJohn
cecemiller 18 Posts Monday August 6, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 06:58 AM
Thank you
Hey, don't belittle your self. You can fulfill your dream. You should try another clinic. It is reliable. Also, provide quality service. I have been their patient. I can proudly say that they were the best decision of my life. They will listen to you and help you. The doctors are very friendly. You will be comfortable there. The standard is high. I will give them five stars for their service. The fee is also affordable. They have this policy to provide the second time if the first cycle fails. I hope I was helpful.
Respond to cecemiller
Avaa81 34 Posts Monday June 25, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 07:05 AM
Thank you
Hey, there! You should not be losing hope. This isn't your fault! They are a scam, I've heard a lot of terrible things about them. Please don't let this experience hold you back. You can still achieve your dream. There are a lot of good clinics out there. Don't let this bring you down!
Respond to Avaa81
claudiopeters 88 Posts Sunday March 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 08:20 AM
Thank you
That's really sad! Nobody deserves this treatment. It must have been so hard for you. I'm glad you're brave enough, though. If there is someone who can deal with it it's you! Keep up the good work. I hope you find a great clinic, ASAP!
Respond to claudiopeters
Hannahdrake 63 Posts Wednesday April 11, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 08:50 AM
Thank you
Infertility is the story of every other woman now. You are not the only one. I am sorry your IVF failed. I can understand how upset you are. Financial issues can be a real pain. You used all your funds. Still, you are empty-handed. I dreaded this thing the most. I mean I could only finance one Surrogacy attempt. Turns out there is another option. The clinic I went to offered me a package. It had 3 surrogacy attempts. The best thing is yet to come. It was in the same price range. I am in love with them literally. Now I can be stress-free.
Respond to Hannahdrake
Eleanor045 37 Posts Friday May 11, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 10:52 AM
Thank you
Hey there! Such an awful news to hear. You don't deserve the l***s clinic. They are just deceiving the people. They don't want customers. This clinic attitude towards the customers is non-serious. My friend sent them an email for getting information about the surrogacy treatment. But she didn't get any response from the clinic. Hope you will find a better clinic.
Respond to Eleanor045
julietrocks 27 Posts Sunday July 29, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Aug 28, 2018 at 03:24 PM
Thank you
Hey Amelia! Hope you are well! L***s is a foul clinic! They are not the ones they have portrait themselves on the web! Their poor communication made me really exhausted! I could not conceive due to my heart disease called mitral stenosis! A friend of mine suggested me this clinic! I have contacted them via email! They did not bother to reply! I have emailed several times but no response from them! I have given up on them now! It is simply an unreliable service provider! They have shattered me! I contacted them with positive hopes! I hope we both find a good clinic! God favors you too!
Respond to julietrocks
shaina17 9 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 28, 2018 Last seen - Updated by shaina17 on 28/08/18 at 03:52 PM
Thank you
This is so terrible. I know you must be feeling so miserable. L***s clinic is so pathetic. I wonder when are they going to stop all this. They only give fake hopes to people. They do not mean what they say. Anyways, stay strong. I am sure things will be fine soon.
Respond to shaina17
suzan762 10 Posts Saturday August 18, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 29, 2018 at 10:30 AM
Thank you
Thanks for sharing your experience. I know it was a hard time for you. But sharing it with others requires a lot of courage. You might have saved so many people from this. Keep helping people in the same way. Prayers and love for you. I hope everything turns out to be fine soon.
Respond to suzan762
Silvija2020 52 Posts Saturday April 7, 2018Registration date September 30, 2018 Last seen - Sep 30, 2018 at 04:08 AM
Thank you
A number of clinics are making money and wasting people time. I have also a bad experience with a clinic. I was looking for a clinic for surrogacy and I contacted them. They were very poor in terms of communication with their clients. They had no proper team to deal with the clients. So I left that clinic and decided to go for another one. Now I will first review a clinic. I will read people's feedback about the clinic then I will contact them. You should also do the same thing to avoid such clinics.
Respond to Silvija2020