Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
- Oct 29, 2018 at 03:53 PM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. I am new here and thanks for the love I received from here. Thanks to you guys for giving me enough courage to post here. This is a great forum to share a problem and happiness. I am infertile and I can't conceive a baby naturally. My fallopian tubes got badly damaged. My partner and I had to move to Ukraine for the surrogacy procedure. We had our first surrogacy on this last Monday. They took good care of us and told us everything about the surrogacy. They offered us two packages. Both the packages are affordable. We are waiting for the results. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.
See more 

Your reply

5 replies

Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Surrogacy is a beautiful procedure to have a baby from. I'm happy to see that you chose surrogacy. You won't regret this decision, that's for sure! I hope that you get to know about the surrogate's pregnancy soon. You must be so worried right now, but hey? Believe in what's happening. Everything will be fine. Best wishes!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey! I hope you're okay. Good luck to you on this journey. I really hope things go as well as they have. I'm really happy that you are going for it. Surrogacy is a fantastic procedure. And, I'm glad people are opening up to it, finally. It deserves a lot more credit. People think that it should be banned! I've always thought it's really beautiful. So, good luck to you! Your story is an inspiration. And, it gives me a lot of hope. Thank you, once again. Sending baby dust your way.
Respond to Avaa81
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey Amelia, I hope everything goes smoothly for you. This process has proven to be highly successful. It is reported that the chances of success are about 75% which is great. I myself am visiting a clinic for the process. It is a lengthy process so you have to be patient. I am really satisfied with the level of services that are being provided. Currently, the clinic is matching us a surrogate. They have told us that this will take some time as they don't want to hurry things and make some error. I was impressed when I was told that the clinic makes the surrogate pass through a medical test first. This is done to ensure that she is not suffering from any past or present illness. I personally think this is really important for both her and the baby. The clinic I am visiting also offers two packages; standard and a VIP package. Husband and I opted for the standard package. I did a lot of research before signing up with the clinic because surrogacy is a big step and you don't want anything to go wrong. So far everything is going really well.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
The place you chose seems great. I see so many people struggling and going through the same situation here on this forum. Thanks for creating a post that would give them hope. I really want to help such people out. It is because I have been there myself. I'm praying that you receive the good news soon. Good luck.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hey girl! How are you doing? Sorry to hear about your struggles. But this is such a great news. I'm so happy for you. I relate to you so much. I have been there myself. You have been through some really hard times. you deserved this happy ending. Don't you worry. You will receive a good news soon. Your clinic seems really good. A friend of mine has been going through a similar situation. She has PCOS. She has been TTC for a while now but nothing is happening. It would be great if you share your entire experience with us here soon. It would help her decide if she wants to get treatment from this place as well.
Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
-
I hope things get better for her. Just make sure that she decides to visit a good clinic. For such procedures, this is an extremely important thing. The clinic I am visiting helped me understand that because of the experience I am having. Things are done in a very structured manner. I really like the services that are being provided by them. They are very cooperative and understanding. I hope things go well.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hey. Thank you for replying. We have come across some really good reviews regarding this clinics. Her doctor has advised her to go with IVF now. We are considering this place for her procedure. I hope it goes well. Your prayers are needed.
Respond to mistygray