Last seen
August 27, 2018
- - Latest reply: rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
- Nov 28, 2018 at 06:01 AM
Hey there, how are you all? I hope you all are doing fine. Thanks to you guys for helping me out. I am thankful to everyone who helped me out in choosing adoption or surrogacy. I am glad that I chose surrogacy. Surrogacy is sure best procedure for infertile couples. I didn't expect much but wow It is going to be a miracle. My fallopian tubes are in bad condition but wait we are living in 2018 and anyone can complete a family. Thanks to these awesome clinics. We had our surrogacy on this last Monday. The clinic is very good and has helped us with everything. They even paid for traveling expenses. The doctors have now told us to wait for the results. Thanks and pray for us.
See more 

Your reply

9 replies

Registration date
Sunday April 15, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear. I hope you will be enjoying all the joys of your life. I am really sorry that you have to face such a bad thing like infertility. Infertility is really a curse. It is one of the worst experience one can ever face. It really breaks you up and puts you down. But I am glad that you didn't lose hope and stopped there. Surrogacy is really a good experience. It is indeed a blessing for couples who are infertile. It is very much useful. The best thing about it is that it is much safer treatment than many others. It has higher success rates and guaranteed results. Many couples got benefit from surrogacy. There are many good clinics which offers surrogacy at good rates and give good packages and services. I suggest many other infertile couples that they should also go for surrogacy. It will prove to be very much fruitful for them.
Respond to shades1
Registration date
Monday February 19, 2018
Last seen
August 27, 2018
Thank you
Hi there. I'm very well and I hope you're doing great too. I think you must be very happy right now, but nervous too. Everything will be great, dear, don't worry. You've taken the right decision and it will surely fulfill your dream of having a child. No one deserves to suffer in the hands of infertility. This is the 21st century and it has the solution to everything. Surrogacy is proving very successful throughout the globe. It will definitely be legalized all over the world soon, I believe. Anyway, if you went to a good clinic which is offering you such incentives, then have faith. A clinic plays the most important part in the success of your procedure. You'll receive the good news soon. Pray for your happiness, God always listens to the prayers. Keep us updated, dear. All the best!
Respond to alisa123
Registration date
Tuesday July 3, 2018
Last seen
August 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello dear, I hope you are doing good. Infertility is a very long and harsh battle to fight and so many people lose sight of their perspectives in it. I have seen only a few people who actually believe in their doctors and clinics and are happy with them. You are one of those few. I have seen people complaining about the failed attempts and the inattentiveness of their doctors. It might have some truth to it but sometimes it is exaggerated. I am happy that you found what you were looking for and are satisfied with your doctor which is not easy. Infertility makes everyone doubt their treatment and options because the results are not immediate and miraculous. I wish you all the happiness in the world. I want to know if you have had your first meeting with the surrogate mother. It interests me a lot to hear how the meeting proceeded, your expectations and how many of them were met. Good luck for your future.
Respond to ClaraMatt
Registration date
Friday February 2, 2018
Last seen
August 30, 2018
Thank you
hi, Amelia char! Congratulations hope you are relishing the auspicious days of your life. Yes, without babies, life has no taste. Babies are the innocent creature of the world. I like babies a lot. they make our dull and boring life memorable and joyful. Well, yeah I hope that you will include these days of your life in your memorable diary. A diary which is full of awesome feelings and which is always opened with a smile. now take care dear and will see you soon.
Respond to Rhuma123
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Last seen
November 8, 2018
Thank you
Such an inspirational post. This is going to help so many people on this forum who are struggling right now. I'm really happy for you. You made the right decision by going for surrogacy. You won't regret it. Keep us updated with whatever happens. Good luck.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello. Hope you are well. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. You have suffered a lot in your life. I'm glad things worked out now. Going for surrogacy was a good idea. You have no idea how much your post is going to help people. It is really motivational. A lot of people on this forum are going through infertility. It is just really sad. They don't deserve it. Maybe your post will help them out in some way. We need to spread awareness about such fertility treatments. People can benefit from them. Adoption is a great way to have kids. But I wouldn't want anyone to do it against their will. These treatments let people have their own kids. It seems like you found a great clinic. I'm happy for you.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
Thank you
Hey Amelia, I hope you are well. This is indeed a great news! I am glad that you finally found help. My process is also in the middle. Surrogacy process is a lengthy one you just have to patient and calm while you're on it. I am really satisfied with how the clinic is dealing with everything. Before we were going to visit the clinic they reminded us of all the documents that we were supposed to bring. They helped us in all the way possibles. When we reached, the driver was waiting for us outside the airport. He took us to the place where the clinic had arranged our stay, the place was incredible. We then visited the clinic and from the staff to the doctors, everyone was very humble and I felt extremely posiutve on returning. One of the reasons why I always tell my infertile friends to make sure to invest more time in researching a good clinic. A good clinic can change the whole experience and make it much less stressful. Good luck to you! Do keep us updated.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Saturday April 7, 2018
Last seen
September 30, 2018
Thank you
I have been trying to conceive from last 10 years now. Until now i don't have any luck with it.
I had several attempts of IVF and IUI. But i failed at them too.I don't know whats the main cause for these.
The doctors are also not sure that what the main cause for infertility. They also can't tell that should i'll have a baby naturally or not.
So I am getting old now and i guess keep on waiting is not a good idea.I got suggestions from my friends to go for surrogacy. They say that i can have a baby via surrogacy.
I don't know much about surrogacy but i searched about it over the web and found that many people are going for it to have a baby.
I think i should move to for surrogacy now.
If someone has experience about surrogacy please guide me.
Respond to Silvija2020
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 28, 2018
Thank you
Hi dear, how are you? Hope everything is fine now. I feel good to hear that you have taken the bravest step towards having a baby. Yes, a good clinic is always required. Nowadays the condition of the clinics is such that they love playing with the feelings of the infertile parents. Please give us more details about the clinic. I hope that will be of great help to other members. Good luck with your status.
Respond to rebeccaD