Infertility and unprotected sex

Felishia 16 Posts Saturday July 21, 2018Registration date August 29, 2018 Last seen - Aug 29, 2018 at 03:03 PM - Latest reply: Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen
- Sep 26, 2018 at 04:21 PM
Hello, I want to talk about infertility and a few concerns I have been coming across. Well if you see it that way Infertility is not confined to specific age group. Societies are still Ignorant about female health. America has a huge population married or unmarried having unprotected sex. A number of infections develop unintentionally. At minor age, there’s a lack of awareness at many levels. There is a lack of moral judgment against sexual acts. I like the fact that u highlighted the figures. But where are these coming from? Female fertilization becomes insignificantly low due to a number of factors. The absence of good medical care and ignorance make both men and women sterile. Various treatment options IVF, IUI, and surrogacy that flood the market nowadays. Health providers pay little attention to the root cause of it. With good support, females could get guidance. Also, support of their partner and the society. By educating the partners in the consensus of safer sex to prevent many diseases as well.
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Alessia.Violet 137 Posts Sunday January 21, 2018Registration date October 13, 2018 Last seen - Sep 26, 2018 at 04:21 PM
Thank you
You have highlighted an extremely important point. People these days are unaware about the root cause of the issues regarding infertility. However, one of the reasons for this is lack of awareness. When I was diagnosed with infertility and that too poor ovarian reserve I had no idea about it. I had to then research upon my own because I couldn't really understand the doctor. Therefore, since then I have learned so many things either from a bad experience or through reviews. The most important thing I learned is that it is extremely important to visit a doctor that is experienced and who knows what he/she is doing. Sending baby dust to all who are trying.
Respond to Alessia.Violet