August 29, 2018
- - Latest reply: ShannonT
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
- Jan 5, 2019 at 10:57 AM
Hello, I want to talk about infertility and a few concerns I have been coming across. Well if you see it that way Infertility is not confined to specific age group. Societies are still Ignorant about female health. America has a huge population married or unmarried having unprotected sex. A number of infections develop unintentionally. At minor age, there’s a lack of awareness at many levels. There is a lack of moral judgment against sexual acts. I like the fact that u highlighted the figures. But where are these coming from? Female fertilization becomes insignificantly low due to a number of factors. The absence of good medical care and ignorance make both men and women sterile. Various treatment options IVF, IUI, and surrogacy that flood the market nowadays. Health providers pay little attention to the root cause of it. With good support, females could get guidance. Also, support of their partner and the society. By educating the partners in the consensus of safer sex to prevent many diseases as well.
See more 

Your reply

4 replies

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
You have highlighted an extremely important point. People these days are unaware about the root cause of the issues regarding infertility. However, one of the reasons for this is lack of awareness. When I was diagnosed with infertility and that too poor ovarian reserve I had no idea about it. I had to then research upon my own because I couldn't really understand the doctor. Therefore, since then I have learned so many things either from a bad experience or through reviews. The most important thing I learned is that it is extremely important to visit a doctor that is experienced and who knows what he/she is doing. Sending baby dust to all who are trying.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
That is indeed a very serious issue to talk about. People around the globe are ignorant of this. One of the reasons why we should all be careful. However, many other disorders are raising an issue. I myself have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Everything is perfectly fine with me but still, I am unable to conceive. I have noticed one thing though! It is extremely important to visit a clinic that has doctors who know how to carry the process out. I recently changed my own clinic. The results were quite inevitable. The doctors over here are much more experienced and proffesionals. They know how to carry the process out. The staff is wonderful as well! They know how to treat the patients. Therefore, always wisely choose the clinic.
ShannonT
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
-
Hi Mitcheal! I m also visiting the same clinic for my treatment. Their success rate is quite high. I m positive that this will work for me this time. Good luck to you too. Stay blessed.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I hope you are doing well. Thank you for shedding some light on this serious topic. Many people ignore this but this can cause huge problems later. It's important to get yourself tested so you can know from the start if anything's wrong with you. Just make sure the clinic you are opting for has a high success rate. Stay blessed!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi! You have started a discussion about a very serious issue. Many people are doing this and don't know the problems it can cause for them in the future. I m also suffering from PCOS, so I can understand what you are talking about. Many things we avoid in daily life are a problem for us later. I m glad someone is talking openly about these things.
Respond to ShannonT