Suggestions

- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jun 1, 2019 at 07:52 PM
Hello everyone. How are you all doing? What's up thes days? I am a bit excited now. As I have been suggested to start temping abd opks by some friends. I have heard that it will help me. I don't know what is gonna happen. I have never done this before. Need some wishes. Love and luck to all.
See more 

6 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I hope it does help you. However, I would suggest that you should visit a doctor. It is always better to ask for his/her advice. Although your friends might be right. Good luck to you. I am also in the middle of a process from a clinic. So far the process is going amazing! I give the credit for that to the clinic.

Say "Thank you" 1

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM Health

CCM 46 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Wednesday October 17, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 17, 2018
Thank you
I need some suggestions regarding post pregnancy. Please do share.
ShannonT
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
-
Hi! You should consult professional help first. The doctor will be able to tell you the right thing for you. Then decide what you are going to do. Good luck. Stay blessed.
Respond to milanark
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Good luck to you! I hope things go well for you. Just stay calm and positive. If your doctor is also recommending this then go forward with it. Along with it take extra care of your health. Eat healthily! Drink lots of water as well. Sending warm wishes.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there! I hope things work out for you now. You should go for it, your doctor is quite positive about this. Just make sure you are taking good care of yourself during all this. Eat healthy food and do exercise. Stay blessed!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
You really need to calm down. Everything will work if you are healthy enough. Just take good care of yourself and do some exercise. A healthy lifestyle can lead to success. Good luck. Bye!
Respond to ShannonT
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Good luck to you. I hope things go well. I think you are doing everything in the right manner. Make sure to track your ovulation dates as well. These will really help you in understanding your cycle. If possible chart them up. Senidng baby dust your way.
Respond to Gilbert_6706