Last seen
November 29, 2018
- - Latest reply: Laura191
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Last seen
December 19, 2018
- Dec 9, 2018 at 05:22 AM
Hi guys. I hope you all are well. Its been a while since I posted something here. I noticed a lot of people are going through a hard time because of their infertility on this forum. I can relate to them because I have experienced this too. Let us all join and share our success stories here. I hope they motivate and inspire the ones that are currently struggling.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 18, 2018
Thank you
I guess it's an amazing thread to start off with. I myself am in the same boat. It's not an easy journey. Especially because its something you never imagine. When I was in the very initial TTC phase I thought it won't be that hard. However, when 6 months passed by I really got concerned. I then decided to visit the doctor. They told me that I would have to wait for another 6 months. After 6 months I again visited and all my tests came out to be clear. They gave us some medication and asked us to keep trying. Later, diagnosed us with unexplained infertility. We then went into a Clomid cycle that didn't work. We then even did 5 cycles of IUI and failed. We even did 2 rounds of IVF and that too failed. Now I have changed my doctor and the clinic so let's see how things go.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
-
Hey. You seem to have struggled a lot. I'm sorry things didn't really work out. But you still have some options left. You shouldn't give up. I hope the new clinic you're going to is a good one. Let us know how things go. Good luck.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Misty! I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is really a hard thing to cope with. I m also suffering from this since birth. I had a birth defect and I never knew about it. When I started my journey of becoming a mother, I was devastated. The results shocked me. We don't even know that such small things can make a big problem for us in the future. After trying for 3 years naturally, i moved on to assisted conception. I chose Surrogacy out of all those options. I m in the middle of my treatment right now, my surrogate is pregnant and all I have to do is wait. I just hope everything works out.
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Last seen
December 19, 2018
Thank you
This is a great idea. It will help bring people closer. I'm new to this forum. I would love to share my own story. It's still in the working, so fingers crossed! I've had a tough time trying to conceive. You know how your dreams are so straightforward, get a good job, get married, have children, living happily ever after. I believed a lot in that. Until my DH and I realized there was something wrong. We were trying to conceive for three months when it got really frustrating. So, after visiting our doctor, we found out that I could not give birth naturally. It was due to a condition called PCOS. I was really sad. My DH didn't show it, but he was also taken aback. However, we didn't look back. We've moved on to better things and we'll be undergoing our second IVF cycle, next week! Hopefully, it brings us some great news.
Respond to Laura191