April 16, 2019
- - Latest reply: Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
- Jun 9, 2019 at 06:51 PM
Hi guys. I hope you all are well. Its been a while since I posted something here. I noticed a lot of people are going through a hard time because of their infertility on this forum. I can relate to them because I have experienced this too. Let us all join and share our success stories here. I hope they motivate and inspire the ones that are currently struggling.
See more 

8 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I guess it's an amazing thread to start off with. I myself am in the same boat. It's not an easy journey. Especially because its something you never imagine. When I was in the very initial TTC phase I thought it won't be that hard. However, when 6 months passed by I really got concerned. I then decided to visit the doctor. They told me that I would have to wait for another 6 months. After 6 months I again visited and all my tests came out to be clear. They gave us some medication and asked us to keep trying. Later, diagnosed us with unexplained infertility. We then went into a Clomid cycle that didn't work. We then even did 5 cycles of IUI and failed. We even did 2 rounds of IVF and that too failed. Now I have changed my doctor and the clinic so let's see how things go.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
Hey. You seem to have struggled a lot. I'm sorry things didn't really work out. But you still have some options left. You shouldn't give up. I hope the new clinic you're going to is a good one. Let us know how things go. Good luck.
alissonclark
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
-
I'm so sorry for you. This is just too much to handle. I don't understand how you stayed so strong during this. You did the right thing by changing clinics. I hope this one works. Maybe you should go another option instead of IUI and IVF. You could consider surrogacy for yourself too. Think about it.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Misty! I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is really a hard thing to cope with. I m also suffering from this since birth. I had a birth defect and I never knew about it. When I started my journey of becoming a mother, I was devastated. The results shocked me. We don't even know that such small things can make a big problem for us in the future. After trying for 3 years naturally, i moved on to assisted conception. I chose Surrogacy out of all those options. I m in the middle of my treatment right now, my surrogate is pregnant and all I have to do is wait. I just hope everything works out.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
Hello! I'm doing great, thank you. This is so heartbreaking. I completely understand what you have been through. I've experienced the same thing. It's so good to know there is someone who understands your sorrows through experience. They understand what its like. If you ever need anything, I'm here for you. I'm glad you commented here. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm glad you put an end to the suffering. Your surrogate being pregnant is big news. Congratulations!!! Things are finally working out. Good luck for the rest of your journey.
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
This is a great idea. It will help bring people closer. I'm new to this forum. I would love to share my own story. It's still in the working, so fingers crossed! I've had a tough time trying to conceive. You know how your dreams are so straightforward, get a good job, get married, have children, living happily ever after. I believed a lot in that. Until my DH and I realized there was something wrong. We were trying to conceive for three months when it got really frustrating. So, after visiting our doctor, we found out that I could not give birth naturally. It was due to a condition called PCOS. I was really sad. My DH didn't show it, but he was also taken aback. However, we didn't look back. We've moved on to better things and we'll be undergoing our second IVF cycle, next week! Hopefully, it brings us some great news.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi Misty! I can't conceive naturally because of PCOS. Trying from last 6 years to conceive but nothing is working out for me. Now trying IVF with DE at this clinic, the things are looking positive. I just hope now it works for me. Pray for me.
mistygray
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
3 -
Hey! So sorry to hear about that. You have made the right decision. I really think IVF might work out for you. I hope you have chosen a good clinic for the procedure. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.
Respond to ShannonT
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
I've been dealing with infertility for quite a while. Three years to be exact. So now we have decided to try out alternate ways. We want to go to with surrogacy. I will be applying soon. Still, have some things in my mind that need clearing up though. Thanks a lot for this.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hi, Misty. That's a great initiative. I'm glad you decided to do this. It's great to see people being so thoughtful. Your stories really helped me. This thread is nothing short of motivation to try again. I've failed quite a few times in my bid. It's just really sad. I lose hope very quickly, as well. Nothing bothers me more than the fact that people younger than me have managed to do it. I still haven't and it gets to me. However, thank you for doing this. It's given me a bit of faith. I will give it another shot! Hopefully, I can conceive this time!
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I would love to share mine! This is a brilliant idea. I went through a very tough time, myself. I had to wait almost a year to get my BFP. Despite getting my BFP, I felt that there was something wrong. The doctors told me that things will get clearer in the later scans. My worst fears came to life when I miscarried. It was a terrible experience. I managed to get over it with the help of assisted conception. I opted for IUI treatment. It was very effective as I managed to conceive in the next cycle! I have a beautiful one-year-old baby girl now! I couldn't be happier! Hope this gives you all the motivation. Good luck to all you lovely ladies. You can do this.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
It is indeed extremely painful. However, one shouldn't lose hope. It is very important to stay strong. The technology in the field has significantly improved as well. There are so many amazing procedures that one can opt for now. One of the processes I was reading about called mitochondria donation really blew my mind. In the process, the mitochondria from the donor's egg is injected out. It is then inserted into the patient's egg.
Respond to Gilbert_6706