Update

Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Last seen
November 16, 2018
-
I don't know why many members are no more active here. Anyways, since I have always been updating my story on this forum I will continue to do so. So guys we recently visited the clinic for the embryo process. The clinic was very nice to send us a driver. We first went to the place where we were staying afterwards to the clinic. For this process, I wasn't really required because it was my DH's sperm and DE that were being used. However, I wanted to be there. My husband also insisted that I go with him. So they first tested the sperm for the quality. Thankfully things were perfect. Now we are heading back home. They will give us a call on the update. Meanwhile, the surrogate is also being matched to us. This is the most exciting part for me. I really want to make a new friend.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Last seen
November 29, 2018
Thank you
Hello. This sounds great. Your journey has been smooth so far. I'm really happy this is finally happening for you. They will find you the best-matched surrogate in no time. I hope the rest of your journey goes well too. Good luck with it. Keep the updates coming.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 9, 2018
Thank you
This must be so exciting for you. The clinic is indeed very systematic for the process. I am already well aware of how things are going to be on my first visit. They have been asking me to ensure that my passport is not going to expire any soon. They have also made sure that I am well aware of everything. I am really excited about my own process as well. What package did you opt for? We have opted for the standard one.
Respond to Mitchael.1