November 1, 2018
- Nov 1, 2018 at 04:06 AM - Latest reply:
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 3, 2018
- Nov 3, 2018 at 12:59 AM
Hi,
I'm troubled with social anxiety disorder. I get tensed easily about being judged, negatively evaluated, or rejected socially. I'm experiencing strong physical symptoms, such as a rapid heart rate, nausea, and sweating, and may experience full-blown attacks when confronting a feared situation. Last week I had a presentation and due to my problems, I postponed the date to next month. Before the next month presentation, I'm planning to solve my problems. I have heard about medical marijuana from a magazine and I'm planning to take a visit to a nearby clinic and get prescribed for CBD for anxiety from Manitoba- https://apollocannabis.ca/manitoba/
Are there any harmful effects on medical marijuana?
See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Last seen
November 3, 2018
Nov 3, 2018 at 12:59 AM
Thank you
Hi dear, I can understand your problem as I also had an anxiety problem regarding health. Anxiety is dangerous than the actual diseases. You need a counselling. Many people have anxiety regarding health, few have regarding work, mental pressure, etc. Anxiety has no medicine, you cannot sure it but you can remove it from your mind. People suffering from anxiety has many mental changes as well.
Respond to rebeccaD