Dates confirmed

Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
- - Latest reply:  jacklim - May 31, 2019 at 02:18 AM
Hello,
How have you all been? I have some news. I called my clinic a few days ago to let them know we're ready for our surrogacy program. We have set a date for an initial consultation at the clinic. I really hope things go well. I will keep you all updated. Thank you.
See more 

13 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
Hey, I hope things go well for you. This must be very exciting for you. I myself am in contact with them. However, I am in the very early stages. We were recently assigned a manager. She is a wonderful person and makes sure that all our queries are answered. These days she is helping us in arranging our documents. These will then be studied by the doctors. I am very excited to finally visit the clinic. It is going to be a big step! Mainly, because they are operating abroad. However, they offer some really amazing services and programs that I am going to sign up for. Once, we submit the documents we will be given a date as well. I am excited to visit them. Hoping for the best for you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Misty! I will pray that everything goes well for you. I m also having my treatment at the same clinic. I m glad that you chose the right clinic for this. This clinic is doing a great job. They will help you with everything from traveling to staying and even further. You don't even have to worry about the documents, they will take care of it themselves. They even choose the surrogate which is right for you. Trust me you are really going to enjoy all this. It's such a beautiful journey. When we started our journey, We were very nervous. But as soon as I got here, everything changed for me. They cleared out all my doubts about this. Just stay positive and happy. This clinic will help you achieve your dreams. Stay blessed!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
January 5, 2019
Thank you
Hi Misty. I hope you are feeling better. This clinic first helped out my sister and now helping me. I m in the starting days of my IVF. My egg quality is not that good so I have to go for IVF with DE. The doctors told me that it will work for me. So I m just going for it, I trust my doctors. You have to do that same, just trust them and let them do their job. They will definitely help you conceive. Have you checked out their packages yet? They are very affordable so you have nothing to worry about. Just keep your head high and think positive. Good Luck. Stay blessed.
Respond to ShannonT
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, there! This is really good news. I'm glad you've decided to opt for it. Assisted conception is a good way to go. It makes me happy to see that you're not procrastinating. It's easy to waste time and "think". However, you remain filled with regret later on in life. I'm sure no one wants to go through that! Hopefully, this procedure goes as normally as possible. Sending you lots of luck and best wishes. Don't forget to keep us updated! I'd love to follow your journey. I'm really happy for you. This gives me the courage to consider the alternatives, as well! Thank you, hun.
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hello, Misty! Hope you're well. This is great news. I'm really happy that you're going through with it. It takes a lot of courage to do it. I'm glad you're not changing your mind. This will be a very good experience. It's different and here's to hoping it's successful. You deserve the best in life, honestly! Good luck to you on this. My prayers are with you. Don't forget to keep updating us! We're waiting with you! It's our journey, too, haha. It's going to give me a lot of courage to consider going for assisted conception, as well! Thank you for this.
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Congratulations on getting the first phase done with. This is great to see. Keep us updated on how it goes. Good luck to you on your journey. I hope things run really smoothly. Here's to hoping you get good news, super soon! My prayers are love for you.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Fantastic news, honey. I'm really happy for you! Congratulations on the first one. It's amazing to see that you decided to opt for this. Here's to hoping everything goes as healthily as the first attempt. Keep us updated on how this one goes. These stories are really motivating and inspirational.
Respond to Cindyyy92
Registration date
Sunday January 21, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I hope things go well for you. I am also visiting the same clinic for my procedure. They are doing an amazing job. What program did you opt for? Standard or VIP? We opted for the standard package and things have so far been going amazing. I am really excited about my procedure. Hoping for the best.
Respond to Alessia.Violet
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Good luck to you. I hope things go well. Surrogacy has proven to be an amazing process. SO many couples these days are going forward with it. I am really hoping that it works for you as well. If the clinic is experienced and knows what they are doing then things will go well. I have opted for IVF and the clinic I am visiting is also known for their surrogacy procedure. It is amazing how soo many IP patients are visiting them daily. I have made some of them my own friends as well. I remember I was once at the clinic and the surrogate had just given birth. The IP was soo happy. Words cannot describe! My opinion about surrogacy changed that day. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Friday February 16, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 16, 2019
Thank you
Thank you so much for commenting here. You support means a lot to us. I was really nervous about all this. Your comments made me feel better. This is finally happening. I need lots of prayers. Hope everything goes smoothly this time. I don't want to take any risks.
Respond to mistygray
Registration date
Monday July 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
April 17, 2019
Thank you
I'm so happy for you. I remember your previous post where you were confused about this. I'm glad you made this decision. you must be feeling overwhelmed. I hope your journey goes well. We need updates, okay? I'll be waiting for one. Good luck with your procedure.
Respond to alissonclark
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
Good luck to you. I hope things go well for you. Surrogacy is an amazing procedure. I know so many people who have been able to fight through infertility because of the process. One thing that really matters and has a positive impact on the treatment is a good clinic. More the clinic is experienced more are the chances of success. Sending baby dust your way. Do keep us updated.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Thank you
Best of Luck, just make sure you are taking care of yourself and regular checkups. do what doctors said to you. don't worry about anything everything will be good. https://karmaura.com.au
Respond to jacklim