November 29, 2018
- - Latest reply: MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 19, 2018
- Dec 7, 2018 at 11:49 PM
Hello,
How have you all been? I have some news. I called my clinic a few days ago to let them know we're ready for our surrogacy program. We have set a date for an initial consultation at the clinic. I really hope things go well. I will keep you all updated. Thank you.
See more 

Your reply

2 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Last seen
December 18, 2018
Thank you
Hey, I hope things go well for you. This must be very exciting for you. I myself am in contact with them. However, I am in the very early stages. We were recently assigned a manager. She is a wonderful person and makes sure that all our queries are answered. These days she is helping us in arranging our documents. These will then be studied by the doctors. I am very excited to finally visit the clinic. It is going to be a big step! Mainly, because they are operating abroad. However, they offer some really amazing services and programs that I am going to sign up for. Once, we submit the documents we will be given a date as well. I am excited to visit them. Hoping for the best for you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Last seen
December 19, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Misty! I will pray that everything goes well for you. I m also having my treatment at the same clinic. I m glad that you chose the right clinic for this. This clinic is doing a great job. They will help you with everything from traveling to staying and even further. You don't even have to worry about the documents, they will take care of it themselves. They even choose the surrogate which is right for you. Trust me you are really going to enjoy all this. It's such a beautiful journey. When we started our journey, We were very nervous. But as soon as I got here, everything changed for me. They cleared out all my doubts about this. Just stay positive and happy. This clinic will help you achieve your dreams. Stay blessed!
Respond to MargoGonzalez