March 23, 2019
- - Latest reply: pri_3222
Registration date
Wednesday January 30, 2019
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2019
- Jan 31, 2019 at 01:18 AM
Hello, everyone. My name is Laura, and I'm from the UK. I've had a really tough time trying to conceive. However, I'm not one to lose hope. Even when I found out about PCOS, I didn't give up. I'd be lying if I said, I haven't thought about giving up, though. There are some days when you just don't want to continue. Especially, when you've been trying to no avail. Do you guys think there's something else that I should do? I've heard a lot about these methods of assisted conception. They sound quite promising. IVF seems to be a solid option. What do you guys think? Should I give it a try? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
See more 

6 replies

Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
Thank you
I can understand how hard infertility journey can get. However, it is indeed important not to give up. Have you been visiting an RE? What have they suggested? Going for IVF is a great option, however, it is important to look into these things as well. For IVF it is extremely important to visit the right clinic. The doctors should also have the experience to carry out the process. I myself recently signed up with a clinic for my process. However, I researched a lot before I visited them. I believe it is due to this reason that my process went great. I am really excited about this new journey. We are in the waiting line currently. I would suggest you research and then go ahead with the process. The clinic I am visiting, the doctors will be helping us in making the decision. Good luck to you.
Respond to Mitchael.1
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey, Laura! I hope you're doing okay. PCOS is a terrible issue! I'm so sorry you have to experience it. I personally think it's a really brave decision on your part to go for it! Many women don't consider assisted conception, at all! I'm glad you're deciding to go for it. IVF works really well for women TTC with PCOS. I'd suggest you go for it! However, you have other options, too. IUI is also very effective. Good luck to you. You should get an appointment with a fertility clinic, right away. Let me know if you need any help. Sending you my best wishes. You can do this!
pri_3222
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2019
-
Polycystic ovary disorder (PCOD) is a hormonal issue basic among ladies of conceptive age. Ladies with PCOS may have rare or drawn out menstrual periods or abundance male hormone (androgen) levels. The ovaries may build up various little accumulations of liquid (follicles) and neglect to normally discharge eggs
Respond to Lilliana21
Registration date
Wednesday December 26, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
I just want to wish you the best of luck. I hope you get pregnant, really soon! Good luck to you, honey. I know how it feels to have PCOS. It's a nightmare, to be honest. My prayers are with you. You deserve happiness in life, and I hope you get it from this! Don't be afraid, and go for it! It's a good idea.
Respond to Rebecaa56
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
Thank you
Hey there Laura! I hope you are doing well. I m so sorry to hear about your infertility. Infertility is such a heart-wrenching thing. It breaks you from the inside. Thanks to the modernization of medical there are many ways to conceive now. One of them is IVF like you mentioned, IVF is a great treatment for people with PCOS. Many of my friends have conceived with the help of this. Just make sure that the clinic you are opting for has a high success rate. It's important to have a clinic with experienced staff during this because these treatments are very complicated. Take good care of yourself, change your routine first of all eat healthy food only and do some exercise/yoga daily to keep your body active. Don't worry, everything will be alright, you have to stay strong. Stay blessed! Good Luck!
Respond to MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Sunday December 9, 2018
Status
Last seen
March 23, 2019
Thank you
Thank you for the lovely suggestions. You guys are so nice. I'm glad to see such support. I was so close to losing hope. This really motivates me to keep going. I have decided to go to a fertility clinic. I'll take things from there! Hopefully, this is the beginning of the end of my struggles!
Mitchael.1
Registration date
Monday June 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
February 28, 2019
-
Hey, Laura, don't lose hope. I am sure things will get better. It is true that IVF has proven to be an amazing process for many. You'll just have to get yourself familiarised with the process. I myself am going to be starting my process the next year. For IVF make sure to visit the right doctor with experience. This is something even I myself was very careful about. If you need help let me know.
MargoGonzalez
Registration date
Monday December 3, 2018
Status
Last seen
December 28, 2018
-
Hey there! I m so glad to see that you are opting for a clinic. Just make sure it's a good clinic with well-experienced staff. There are many clinics out there who will just scam you. I hope things work out for you. Stay blessed! Good Luck!
Respond to Laura191
Registration date
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2019
Thank you
Polycystic ovary disorder (PCOD) is a condition that influences a lady's hormone levels. Ladies with PCOS deliver higher-than-typical measures of male hormones. This hormone irregularity makes them skirt menstrual periods and makes it harder for them to get pregnant.
Respond to pri_3222