- - Latest reply: alexa001
Registration date
Monday May 30, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 30, 2011
- May 30, 2011 at 05:27 AM
Good morning,
For 3 weeks now, my boyfriend and I have had sexual intercourse. At the beginning everything was OK but as soon as he penetrated me he lost his erection. I am fed up with the situation and would like to know what is the problem. Whenever I question him he avoids talking about it. I love him but I am in a really difficult situation. Can anyone advise me what to do please? Thank you.
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Monday March 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
March 21, 2011
Thank you
Hello Diamondadue,
I too encountered the same problem with my boyfriend. At first I was thinking that he maybe gay but but after a while he told me that he struggled to get an erection as he lost confidence in him self. I would advise him to see a doctor.
Respond to Tonaw
Registration date
Monday May 30, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 30, 2011
Thank you
This problem is known as sexual dysfunction. In scientific terms, it is known as a male impotence or erectile dysfunction. Men may lose their erection power during sexual activity which can be due to poor blood circulation into the penis. After investigation and any underlying pathological causes found it can be treated with medication. Before further delay, seek medical to ensure you get the right treatment.
Respond to alexa001