July 18, 2019
- - Latest reply: rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
- Sep 22, 2019 at 01:28 PM
Ive been having this itch down there since sunday but today (tuesday) it starting getting worse, it hurts and its red and something yellow comes out. I had sexual relations two times last week without protection and I also go to the gym on a daily basis so I don't if that had something to do with it. Please
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Sunday October 7, 2018
Status
Last seen
September 24, 2019
Thank you
Hi dear, hope you are doing good. Vaginal hurt may be of various reasons. Does it itch a lot? Or did you hurt yourself recently? I would suggest you visit a good doctor. Take proper medicines if required and take care of the rea by applying ice.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
Pain in the vagina or the female outside genital organs the vulva, which incorporates the labia, clitoris, and access to the vagina most ordinarily is a consequence of contamination. Vaginitis is another term for disease of the vagina.
Respond to jeenia
Registration date
Thursday January 2, 2014
Status
Last seen
May 27, 2019
Thank you
It could well be an infection, as often happens after intercourse. You should see your gynecologist asap.
rebeccaD
Registration date
Monday March 19, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
-
You may feel itchy around your private parts. This is generally trailed by pain, little blisters that pop and leave wounds that slime or drain. The first occasion when it occurs, you may likewise have a fever, migraine, or another influenza like sentiments.
Respond to MariaMoser