Coming back to conceive with better motivation...

Registration date
Wednesday June 19, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 19, 2019
-
Hello there! Hope everyone's fine here. Well, I just joined back the forum after more than a few months. As I've used it before. I took a half year back from conceiving. Some of you may know me here. I'm Diviya, 38 from Houston. I've been a TTC for so many years. Have posted my story here before. Now, back to make some new buddies. I'm having my IVF attempt later this month in Kyiv or maybe in upcoming August. So, yeah! Wishes needed. Also, HMU August expecting mum buds! :)
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday January 22, 2018
Status
Last seen
June 23, 2019
Thank you
Hey Diviya. Best of luck to you! I wish you all the best in your IVF journey. Stay strong darling. Well, keep going! I'm also in the same boat as infertility. So, I know how things are around there. I'm also expecting my TTC#1 sooner. I'll share the details!
Respond to Pheobe87
Registration date
Monday March 4, 2019
Status
Last seen
July 21, 2019
Thank you
How did the procedure go? You never got back to us. How was the clinic? I have heard some really amazing stuff about the clinic. They are really known for carrying out such procedures. It is just amazing. Good luck to you.
Respond to Gilbert_6706
Registration date
Saturday October 21, 2017
Status
Last seen
October 4, 2019
Thank you
Welcome back... sorry to hear about your ordeal in the fertility road. Assuming you needed a break from TTC attempts it wasn't smooth and have had to deal with several failed attempts over time. But it's definitely positive or like I call it maybe you're one step closer to success. Now that you choose your way and pretty much sorted with your next attempt at getting pregnant you'll find your way through this infertility struggle and hopefully soon enough. Also, there are impressive success stories with IVF... its definitely a very effective medical innovation and bliss for the infertile women. What exactly are you causes of infertility... if you don't mind sharing? It's okay to take a break mainly to heal from within more than finding motivation. Also, this break is very much needed for the both of you to reconnect as partners and not wannabe parents. Hope your new attempt at getting pregnant really works out this time... GOOD LUCK!
Respond to gia9