-
Registration date
Tuesday September 15, 2020
Status
Last seen
September 17, 2020
-
Hello,
I am following the Dukan diet and would like to know if I can drink a glass of wine this weekend. I hope to have a positive answer. Thanks.
Related:

2 replies

Registration date
Wednesday March 23, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 11, 2011
Hi,
Doctors state clearly that it is strictly forbidden to consume alcohol during the Dukan diet. However, it happens that occasionally I drink one glass of wine without taking gaining weight. My advice is control your calorie intake. All the best.
I am following the Dukan Diet and have enrolled in to the coaching programme where you do a daily report, weigh-in and so on and every day they send you instructions as to whether you are on PP or PV day with receipe suggestions etc etc - it's really good!
What you also do every day is to fill in a little report, they ask if you have strayed (with a drop down list of items including alcohol) and there is also a drop-down list for things you are missing. One day I marked wine / alcohol in this list of things I was missing and voila! Next morning my instructions said that as I was missing it, it was OK for me to have either a Glass of RED WINE, half a glass of CHAMPAGNE or a LOW CALORIE BEER. But.....then it was totally forbidden for the next 14 days. So I didn't have it - I thought I would save it for another day when I really wanted one. :-) Good to know though!
Registration date
Tuesday September 15, 2020
Status
Last seen
September 17, 2020

I'm just shocked by the number of people who are on diets. Well, not once have doctors proved that it is harmful to health.