Dukan diet:No weight loss

Registration date
Tuesday March 22, 2011
Status
Last seen
March 22, 2011
- - Latest reply:  Cecilia - Jun 6, 2011 at 04:34 AM
Hello,
For 3 days I started Dukan diet and in exactly 2 days, I will end my pp phase. The problem is that I have loss any weight! Is there anyone who encounter the same problem? Thanking you for your response.
See more 

4 replies

Registration date
Wednesday March 23, 2011
Status
Last seen
April 7, 2011
Thank you
Hello,
The effectiveness of Dukan diet is not manifested in 3days but in approximately 1 month. Be patient.
Respond to diana_ray
Thank you
I am on my fourth day of the attack stage now and I've woken up again this morning to find I have lost not even half a pound!!! I've been so strict aswell eating only fish meat and eggs! Might just go back to the normal way of gym,fish and soup what a bad thing to do to my body for nothing! I've never trusted the French lol
Respond to Stretch
Thank you
I'm having the same issue. I've done Atkins in the past and wonder if my body has built up a tolerance to this high protein thing? I don't have a lot to lose, but I would like to see at least a few pounds during this hell called the attack phase. Anyone have advice?
Respond to ddieter
Thank you
My husband and I are on this diet, 7th day and did not lose any weight, he even gained some. We are religiously following it, so don't know what to do now.
Respond to Cecilia