Losing sight

 Hara -
I'm all stressed because of this. I feel that I'm losing sight. I have already a blurry vision and I'm having headaches out of it, please help me.
Thanks in advance.

1 reply

You must visit an ophthamologist about the matter. He will check your sight you may need glasses, or if he is worried he will refer you to a specialist. Good luck