- - Latest reply: jinglebell333
Registration date
Tuesday February 15, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 11, 2011
- Feb 15, 2011 at 03:29 PM
Hello,

I would like to discuss with some folks concerned with infertility and who have quit the idea of having a baby. We have experienced infertility for several years with hope and disappointment, which finally brought us to try fertilization but in vain.

Seems that nature has once more been unfair and that we are mourning over our wish to have a baby, which is not so simple!

If you have faced some similar situation, it will be nice to discuss it.
See more 

4 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

Have you thought of adopting a child?
Respond to grandymumy
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

I do understand you. I believe that I am reaching this step.
Respond to cofeetime
Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

I am sorry for you. It must be very very hard. You must find other solutions.

Good luck!
Respond to mrsjones
Registration date
Status
Last seen
May 11, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

We are at the IVF stage and we hope that it will work. Nevertheless, we must be prepared for any failure as there are also chances that it doesn't work.

But I am sure that still there's a lots of good things in life. Not being able to have kids is not the end; there are many other things that exist in life. After all, to what world are we going to hand them? That's one thing that greatly worries me. At each generation things are getting worse, then what about our kids? Pollution, lack of water, debts???

Of course, there's the possibility for adoption, even if I don't believe that we will personally do it; even if we do the best for the child, he will always ask himself why his real parents abandoned him. I see it around me; some friends who have been adopted have real difficulty to accept it and to find the right place in life.

If it doesn't work, I know that life has something better to offer.

Good luck!
Respond to jinglebell333