- - Latest reply: antoniaflorida
Registration date
Tuesday February 15, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 11, 2011
- Feb 15, 2011 at 03:31 PM
Hello,

I am a woman of 29 years old and my husband is aged 39. We have been married for more than 11 months and we had sexual intercourse on a regular basis. However, there's no sign of pregnancy.

Maybe there's something wrong, please give me some advice.

What should I do?
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Status
Last seen
February 15, 2011
Thank you
Hello,

Start by checking your temperature and keeping a chart, this will help you to determine the right time to make a baby. You must take your temperature everyday before you eat or drink anything, when you wake up and always with the same thermometer. You must really do it when you wake up and not after you've get out of bed. Start at the first day of the cycle. After ovulation (the period at which you're fertile, the temperature is normally 37,2 degrees and you should notice an increase of 0,2 to 0,5 degrees). This phenomenon is caused due to the increase in the rate of progesterone. By measuring and jotting down your temperature daily, you will be able to determine your ovulation day...It is at this moment that you have the maximum chance of getting pregnant. You can map this temperature chart for a couple of months. Please send some news over the forum!

Good luck!
Respond to butterfly2356
Registration date
Status
Last seen
May 11, 2011
Thank you
First of all, stop getting worried so much over getting pregnant; this may have some negative psychological effects, simply let nature do it's "stuff". Don't forget to make love with your husband because you love him and not because you want to have a baby.

If you know your menstruation cycle quite well, you should know your ovulation dates. However, I advise you to forget all those things and someday you will surprise, the whole thing will just happen naturally. I've learned that from some personal experience. Having sexual intercourse every couple of days is the best solution.
Respond to antoniaflorida