- - Latest reply: ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
- Nov 15, 2011 at 02:34 AM
Hello,
I noticed that every time I took a picture of myself using a flashlight, I would instantly have a migraine. I thought at first that this was just a coincidence, but then I also noticed that it happened when I watch another source of light like a light bulb or even the sun, or the lights on my laptop. The migraine starts with an aura and then I have stomach burns. This is ridiculous and I am very irritated to only think that this is light that is giving me this. Anyone has a solution and a medicine recommendation?
See more 

2 replies

Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
I would advice you to see your doctor for this problem. There are different tablets for this type of migraine so discuss with your doctor and get the correct treatment. Take care and good luck
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
Thank you
Hello,
This is an ophtalmic migraine... I perfectly know this horrible feeling when aura appears. You should see a doctor, but for your information it's a quite common problem. It can appear if you are tired or stressed and effects can be limited with medicines. Your doctor will give you medication to take before the migraine gets too bad.

Take care.
Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^