- - Latest reply: ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
- Nov 15, 2011 at 01:56 AM
Hello,
I'm 15 years old and have been having been feeling low for the past month. I have never had any real friends and also never feel like talking to anyone because of it. I want to live normally but never find anyone to share good or bad things. What do I need to do please? Anyone has ever been in the same situation?
See more 

3 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday December 6, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 6, 2014
Thank you
Hey ! Indeed you should join a sport club, you will meet new people and maybe find friends. It's a good way to meet people having fun ;-)

Don't worry, you are young and I'm sure that things will change soon !

Say "Thank you" 1

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 47 users have said thank you to us this month

Respond to ^^Lucky luke^^
Registration date
Tuesday June 21, 2011
Status
Last seen
May 15, 2012
Thank you
Hello
This is a very common problem as a teenager we all feel loney and on our own. But in fact there are so many of you out there. Talk to your mother and father, get yourself out and about may be join a club or start sports. Find a friend who has the same interests as you and you will soon feel better about yourself. Take care and let us know how you get on.
Respond to Swiftybird
Registration date
Tuesday September 6, 2011
Status
Last seen
November 14, 2011
Thank you
Hello,
In such a situation, it is necessary to open yourself up with the closest people in your vicinity and why not you parents? If ever you find it very hard, do not hesitate to contact a psychologist.
Kind regards.
Respond to Inewar